Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wolves twat of a manager bringing Jiminez on at 88 just when i was enjoying Duffy's potential 6 on the bench.

And United...just forget us. Just try and enjoy the Ronaldo farewell tour, when we beat a few mugs along the line. But we'll be well off even 4th after this run of games.

Dan_F

Wolves twat of a manager bringing Jiminez on at 88 just when i was enjoying Duffy's potential 6 on the bench.

And United...just forget us. Just try and enjoy the Ronaldo farewell tour, when we beat a few mugs along the line. But we'll be well off even 4th after this run of games.
Yeah just lost Livramento’s points too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rough day for Dias and Jimenez owners in very similar fashion. :lol:
No, the Dias one was comedy as why bother bringing him on.

Jiminez didn't come on at either 2-0 or 2-1, so why bring him on all of a sudden late on.

Paul_Scholes18

Dias bloody hell. Duffy points missed.

What a bloody awful day so far. What are we doing vs Leicester.

Maguire absolute nightmare performance from him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

I am done with us. I had Dave, Shaw and Ronny. Only Ronny left and he is going out for Lukaku. I should have take a hit and did it this round. feck this season. Everything wrong. In PL and FPL

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For one super optimistic moment, I thought that free kick had hit Jiminez for a 95th min winner. But it doesn't work that luckily does it!

Oh well, Jiminez 1 point, Hwang got 2. Not much odds in that one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am done with us. I had Dave, Shaw and Ronny. Only Ronny left and he is going out for Lukaku. I should have take a hit and did it this round. feck this season. Everything wrong. In PL and FPL
Everyone warned about getting off United assets. The heart doesn't want to believe it, but when you realise this was perhaps our 5th hardest of the 5 tough games we have over 6 games, then imagine holding United for the next few games :nervous:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Was ready to enjoy his return but Pep happened.
Just hope it's a one off. Walker seems as nailed as can be for the RB spot when fit and fresh and Cancelo at LB.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Just hoping now that Tuchel.will not do double Pep. Give Alonso 10 minutes or something. And kill my Livra points

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Might be the only person happy with that Jimenez point :lol: Would've been playing with 10 otherwise.

Duffy and Cancelo in for Ayling and Shaw paid instant dividends.

Ronaldo > Lukaku next week. No brainer.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Annoyingly the FotMob app initially had the wrong Chelsea team with Alonso and James starting. Was very puzzled and disappointed to see no James, yet Chilwell get a start after I tuned in.

Went for James as the only way I could see Azpi not starting at centre back was him playing Malang Sarr. Chelsea fans on Twitter thought that was a hilarious suggestion. Couldn’t afford Azpi, but can move to Chilwell if nails down the spot.

So far I have had no luck from Chelsea defenders.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoyingly the FotMob app initially had the wrong Chelsea team with Alonso and James starting. Was very puzzled and disappointed to see no James, yet Chilwell get a start after I tuned in.

Went for James as the only way I could see Azpi not starting at centre back was him playing Malang Sarr. Chelsea fans on Twitter thought that was a hilarious suggestion. Couldn’t afford Azpi, but can move to Chilwell if nails down the spot.

So far I have had no luck from Chelsea defenders.
Are you sure you didn't miss the "predicted line up" at the top of the page? FOTMOB always have that just before the confirmed one is out. Caught me out once too!

Hopefully James is back next week, or we'll all have to jump right off him asap.
I don't want him to come on, as I'd prefer the bench 5 pointer, but at least if he does it's a sign he's in the mixer to get back in soon.

ps Lukaku, doesn't feel quite as essential as we all thought off this showing!

Moby

Dick
Are you sure you didn't miss the "predicted line up" at the top of the page? FOTMOB always have that just before the confirmed one is out. Caught me out once too!

Hopefully James is back next week, or we'll all have to jump right off him asap.
I don't want him to come on, as I'd prefer the bench 5 pointer, but at least if he does it's a sign he's in the mixer to get back in soon.

ps Lukaku, doesn't feel quite as essential as we all thought off this showing!
Brentford aren't gonna be a pushover for anyone. His next fixtures are more juicy.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Lukaku is crap.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That Firmino show pretty much relegates Jota to bench in foreseeable future.
Wonder if it's worth bringing Firmino in, or was it just a freak performance? He's never been a prolific scorer.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He's definitely one of those players who feels risky not to have.
But when YOU have him, you remember!

However, it's Norwich home next. Pure Lukaku magic time.
He just seems to miss open goals every game, but yeah you would expect him to get something against Norwich. Who knows may even get benched as Tuchel likes to rotate too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
FFFFFFFFrig's sake....James coming on 88th min. Can't make it up.