Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Swiss_Red89

I'm playing a Team with Ronaldo often as Captain. Hate it...I either bring him in for -4 or I somehow have to hope that he doesn't do much if I want to progress.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Surely given the timing it's Salah to Son, blank gameweeks vs double or even triples GW's for Son. Can seee this being the only move during AFCON. Value not a factor. Son will rise, Salah will fall.
Yeah. I am not really thinking that far ahead. Bruno could easily be essential at that point. He's been a stats machine in the past and with a new setup he could burst into life. Already saw him having a good understanding with Ronaldo, think both of them had a good cross with the other inside the box etc.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mine has no Salah and Bruno cap. If we smash Norwich and Salah blanks Im out. :lol:

On that note, anyone captaining Ronaldo?
Nah mate Salah cap is the best way. I'll captain him all season. Even when he's at AFCON :lol:

Dan_F

If I can’t beat my cup opponent this week I’ll delete my team. Seven “0” scores last week and Son to add to that now. Havertz as captain and no Ronaldo or Salah.

Swiss_Red89

With Son out I'm looking for three different options. Don't have a clue on which option to choose yet.

a) Son to Jota. This would allow me to upgrade my bench fodder striker with someone like King. (This Spurs Covid Saga shows me that you shouldn't have a bench fodder player during this hectic period)
b) Son to Odegaard. This would allow me to bring in Ronnie for Callum Wilson. (But bench fodder player remains)
c) Son to Bowen. Not my preferd option because I would have to downgrade another player to bring Ronaldo in. But Bowens fixtures look tempting. (also here, bench fodder player remains)

Moby

Dick
With Son out I'm looking for three different options. Don't have a clue on which option to choose yet.

a) Son to Jota. This would allow me to upgrade my bench fodder striker with someone like King. (This Spurs Covid Saga shows me that you shouldn't have a bench fodder player during this hectic period)
b) Son to Odegaard. This would allow me to bring in Ronnie for Callum Wilson. (But bench fodder player remains)
c) Son to Bowen. Not my preferd option because I would have to downgrade another player to bring Ronaldo in. But Bowens fixtures look tempting. (also here, bench fodder player remains)
Get Jota before any of those other jobbers.

Gazautd18

Is Son confirmed?
Managed to get 3 Spuds in at the cost of - 4 so would be typical.
:mad:

Paul_Scholes18

Last year I got knocked out from a guy with no Salah. I was stupid to captain Salah for clear blank.
Had I gone Kane or Son captain I would have won.

1 assist from Salah would have been enough for me to win.

Paul_Scholes18

Damn you all for buying early. I wait late as normal and lost a huge amount of money.

It is why I got 1 million less in value than you lot, but also less points.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yep, that King 2 pointer is essential this week.
It's either King now or Bowen now.

But Bowen went up yesterday and at least Raphinha is playing for me whereas Toney that pole-licking eedjat is out and so is Duffy... I need to make the King change regardless...

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Hmm. Intriguing. I've been drawn in the cup against someone almost exactly as shit as I am. Craftily got Son in early doors and have Toney and Duffy lined up on the bench so he'd better watch himself. I'm coming for him.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Anyone else going for Dalot? Seems like he might be ace for £4.4m.

RedDevil@84

I got him in my draft. But then it doesn't matter what I do there. I am already destined to finish last this time around. So I just change people for fun.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Might well be now given AWB being taken out on a stretcher. Seems a good move from Reguilón that puts some money in the bank.