Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

I’ve got to do Kane to Ronaldo, already missed one rise stupidly. Dalot is really interesting for the run coming up, I’m not sure it’s worth a -4 this week, but then again it’s Norwich.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I’m probably going to end up doing a -4 this week and not end up getting any closer to a City mid. Kane, Toney and Reguilón need moving on, and Ronaldo, King and Dalot seem like decent options.

I’m 0.1 off Dias instead of Dalot. Not sure whether Walker is a reasonable alternative. I wonder it Pep will be irritated by his red midweek?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Is it worth doing a -4 to swap Raphinha to Bowen?
If you've any other moves required for your free transfer next week I'd take the hit for Bowen now. Great run of fixtures and hit could pay for itself this week with Raph having a bad fixture and Bowen up against a shit Burnley playing basically as a striker. Infact its probably the -4 move I'll be making

ROFLUTION

Any others who still got their first WC left?

feel like it's either good to save if covid hits hard in mid/late december or just before new years to sub out all Liverpool players when Mané/Salah goes to Afcon early jan.

Any suggestions? United have a big fixture-swing now, but not sure I can count on anyone except Ronaldo atm.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If you've any other moves required for your free transfer next week I'd take the hit for Bowen now. Great run of fixtures and hit could pay for itself this week with Raph having a bad fixture and Bowen up against a shit Burnley playing basically as a striker. Infact its probably the -4 move I'll be making
I'm still considering. I might just do it.

Who do you sell for King?
Toney.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

feel like it's either good to save if covid hits hard in mid/late december or just before new years to sub out all Liverpool players when Mané/Salah goes to Afcon early jan.

Any suggestions? United have a big fixture-swing now, but not sure I can count on anyone except Ronaldo atm.
Dalot is good potential for cheap DEF.

Jacko21

Still have mine.

Could be useful given the disruption that Covid might be about to cause. Otherwise, I’ll just use it to do a bit of housekeeping going into the new year.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Who over Reguilion now? I'm on a wc
Why would you replace Reguilon? Just get a backup player that can play the next game if he’s not healthy for that. He’s one of the best defenders in the game to have.

Sarni

As things stand I will be fielding this week:

Sanchez
TAA Cancelo Rudiger
Salah Foden Jota Bowen Gallagher
ASM Watkins

Bench: Livramento + injured Reguilon and COVID-hit Toney

Watkins at Liverpool isn’t great to have but Foden is flagged so I will wait until Friday to see if he is even available. If not, I will move Livramento on for Dalot and take -4.

There have been rumors about Brighton v Spurs being canceled in which case I would just replace Foster with De Gea to have a goalkeeper.

Funny how quickly a deep team can be decimated. I will definitely be keeping a 15-deep team until January as between COVID and injuries I expect quite a few challenges over Christmas period.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Why would you replace Reguilon? Just get a backup player that can play the next game if he’s not healthy for that. He’s one of the best defenders in the game to have.
Because Spurs will now likely blank for two gameweeks and who knows what condition their individual players and team will be in after COVID? Spurs v Brighton is 99% off, and if that is then Leicester will be the same. Their game against Liverpool could be affected too.

Time to buy Spurs back will be after Christmas when we have a sense of potential doubles (or a triple).

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Having already done Kane to Ronaldo. It looks like I am gonna take a -4 to move Toney and Reguilón out. Three possible options:

A) Dalot and King in;
B) Dalot and Broja in, funds to do Mbeumo to Bernardo/Gundo next week;
C) Dias and Broja in;

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's difficult to get a City midfielder in when you already have Ronaldo, Antonio, Jota, Salah and the 3 big full backs. Has anyone done it without decimating the bench?

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It's difficult to get a City midfielder in when you already have Ronaldo, Antonia, Jota, Salah and the 3 big full backs. Has anyone done it without decimating the bench?
I could have this next week with one hit. Helps that I’ve kept Antonio and got on the defenders and Jota quite early.

Dan_F

It's difficult to get a City midfielder in when you already have Ronaldo, Antonia, Jota, Salah and the 3 big full backs. Has anyone done it without decimating the bench?
I can if I take out Reguilon for Dalot. Still leaves me with Livra, Gallagher, ESR, Dennis as my cheaper players.

Sarni

Because Spurs will now likely blank for two gameweeks and who knows what condition their individual players and team will be in after COVID? Spurs v Brighton is 99% off, and if that is then Leicester will be the same. Their game against Liverpool could be affected too.

Time to buy Spurs back will be after Christmas when we have a sense of potential doubles (or a triple).
I’m not sure their game against Brighton will be cancelled, isn’t the rule that you need to have 14 available players?

I’ll need to get De Gea/Guaita in this week if they cancel that to have someone come in for Sanchez. Maybe I’ll even do -8 to get Dalot in for Livra but I don’t feel great doubling up on United defense.

kps88

Looking like the Spurs game is off. Is there any logic in holding onto Sanchez and playing with 10 men? He will come in handy whenever Brighton get a double GW to make up the Spurs game. Don't see any exciting replacements anyway. Arsenal are playing badly and haven't seen enough of us to feel fully confident in De Gea.

Moby

Dick
Looking like the Spurs game is off. Is there any logic in holding onto Sanchez and playing with 10 men? He will come in handy whenever Brighton get a double GW to make up the Spurs game.
Sell. Dunk is out for long term and without him that defense will never hold much value.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I will be taking a hit to replace Raphinha with either Bowen or Bernardo Silva. Not sure which.... I kinda am leaning towards Bowen as I feel Bernardo can't keep up his numbers but he IS in a better attacking team... so difficult :(

Dan_F

hmm maybe here and there, if he gets games. Feel like he could be the new Vinagre / Ait Nouri in preseason though. Would like to see him start regularly before jumping on.
Depends on AWB’s injury. He’s definitely a good route to upgrade Raphina to a City mid, but it doesn’t look like there a price rise coming before the weekend, so it’s worth holding off. Even is AWB is out for 3 weeks, that’s basically guaranteed five/six games as starter over a really easy run.

IrishRedDevil

Spurs game postponed.

Son owner crying :( and Dier :( and Sanchez :(

I already made 2 transfers earlier in the week to get Bernardo in. I do have a Wildcard, but didn’t want to use it this way.

Last edited:

Frank Grimes

Welcome Ronaldo to my Fpl team. That's for a -4 as already transferred in Bernardo and Dennis for Cornet and Wilson.

Still can only field 10 as have the Sanchez/Steele combo for my 'keepers.