Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Targett to Newcastle I think is a done deal.

Us Targett owners what do we do with him? I was going to sell him.

Newcastles team looks better now and if they get Henderson I can see many more clean sheets.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

If you’ve got cover, keep. They have some decent fixtures coming up (and some not so)
I will probably keep, but I liked the idea of having Laporte for the next 2 and then use him as a squad player before he is sold for Reece James-

Probably not worth it when I got Cancelo and TAA unless I play 4 defenders.

I think my attack is the weakest with Antonio, Dennis and King, but I can't use the money for say Watkins if I also want Salah and Bruno/Ronaldo. I am so stupid for selling Ronaldo to King due to the injury fear and not knowing the double, but if King scores then you can say it worked short term at least.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

It's a bold strategy.
Let's see if it pays off....
Yeah I am considering a punt on Maguire and Rashford for the double if they play in the cup.
Lindelöf, Varane, Elanga, Sancho, Ronaldo, Bruno, De Gea are taken.

Might go Dalot as well. Had Telles recently with Shaw out. I think Shaw might be free too since I had him and sold him for Telles.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I don’t think VdB will even be the furthest forward in midfield now they have actually bought Dele Alli.

I think it’s hard to look past Elanga as the transfer at his price point. There is literally nothing to lose there as he acts as a facilitator anyway and his minutes should only go up now.

Dan_F

I think I’ll keep it simple and do Tierney to Digne this week. It makes it slightly harder to do Jota to Salah (I’ll have to take a -4 or drop to a 4.3 million midfielder) but it’s probably best not to think too far ahead this season.

I can easily see a situation where a Bowen/Watkins priced player picks up an injury and I have to downgrade anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just checked my team quickly, and first thought was what's this shocking mess, the hacker is at it.

Then realised, no that's how I left it.

Roll on next week then!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You WISH the hacker had a go at it…
Maybe not at a -3,900 points deficit!

I did whip out a quick disclaimer to my league about "if it happens, you're screwed".

After some absolute chump tried to accuse me of fraud in issuing the winner payments a few years ago, I always keep the disclaimers very real :D

Moby

Dick
Which new players do people have their eyes at?

Newcastle have also bought three good starting defenders and a good DM which probably makes them a bit less of a joke at the back.

ROFLUTION

Newcastle have also bought three good starting defenders and a good DM which probably makes them a bit less of a joke at the back.
Maybe not for now, but Eriksen at 5.5 seems low if Brentford has some decent fixtures and they can find a place in their system to get the best out of him.

Digne is the obvious one.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

Newcastle are the most improved signings wise. New manager bounce for Everton and Watford assets? That big new striker Weighorst at Burnley is supposed to be a good player. 6.5, and they have a load of games to play. Erickson @ 5.5 might be worth a look. Digne looks like he’s hitting form again too.

suheilsworld

Some scouts reporting Liverpool Leeds fixture arranged for GW26 - that’s Liverpool playing Norwich and Leeds at Home. Perfect time to triple up with TAA and Salah and Robertson

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On a serious note more hackings going on so do keep safe passwords. Nothing below 30-40 characters.
The thing is though, they must have hacked the database, rather than just got into people's accounts who had used pa55w0rd.
So presumably they can just do a fresh hack capturing the new passwords anyway?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Would be a DGW26 of NOR & LEE for Liverpool and basically settle the TC chip for the season.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am waiting for the Weghorst quadruple gameweek :D