Fantasy Premier League 21/22

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Between this and the return of AFCON players maybe Jota's time in our side is nearing an end. A lot of his current appeal is in the fact that he was atypically nailed on to play while other players were absent.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Between this and the return of AFCON players maybe Jota's time in our side is nearing an end. A lot of his current appeal is in the fact that he was atypically nailed on to play while other players were absent.
Jota to Foden send the obvious play.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Klopp normally takes a while to bed new players in tbf. That said it would free up a space for Robertson who is in great form.
Would also free up a valuable midfield slot given how many options we have there right now. And with Jota's ownership so high there's appeal in jumping off if you can find a better option (though obviously that carries risk too).

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thing is, with this new guy, Jota, Firminho, Salah and Mane, there will now be a lot more rotation at Liverpool. Jota used to already get rotated so his minutes will suffer the most I feel.

Dan_F

Yeah it's getting to the point where we have far too many chips left. 5 to use in 15 GWs for me.

I think right now the plan is
TC26
FH27
FH30
WC 31
BB36
Is there not quite a good chance we’ll get a decent DGW somewhere between 32 and 36?

I really dislike using the FH to navigate blanks so I’m hoping to navigate 30 with a few transfers then WC in 31.

Moby

Dick
Is there not quite a good chance we’ll get a decent DGW somewhere between 32 and 36?

I really dislike using the FH to navigate blanks so I’m hoping to navigate 30 with a few transfers then WC in 31.
No idea man. Just working in the dark right now. People are wildcarding right now as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Thing is, with this new guy, Jota, Firminho, Salah and Mane, there will now be a lot more rotation at Liverpool. Jota used to already get rotated so his minutes will suffer the most I feel.
Like I said I don't think the new guy will get thrown in straight away but it might make sense to phase Jota out for GW27 when Liverpool blank so you are only carrying TAA and Salah on the bench that week.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Only caveat is that I'm not sure if we know for sure that Jota hasn't overtaken Firmino in the pecking order, which if it happened would mark a change from before.

MUFC OK

Klopp normally takes a while to bed new players in tbf. That said it would free up a space for Robertson who is in great form.
Considering a Def of: TAA, Rob, Cancelo, Laporte/Digne for the rest of the season. Doesn't get much better than that.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Considering a Def of: TAA, Rob, Cancelo, Laporte/Digne for the rest of the season. Doesn't get much better than that.
Yep 4 at the back is defintely a solid play on a wildcard now, especially with the strikers being ass all season. Can easily swap Laporte/Robertson to a Chelsea defender as well when the blanks are gone and their fixtures clear up. Or add them in and play 5.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya I’ll be moving on Jota. Can make the move to Robertson, it involves moving on Ronaldo to DCL and a few other changes.

I have a few moves to make to make it happen, but it also means getting Salah back (already straight in with instant swap with Sterling as I have money in the bank) and brining Bruno into midfield and probably skip a premium forward looking at their runs and form, I think Bruno is worth it again with us no longer on a 4-2-2-2 shape where he was lost on the wing/wide.

ideally I have penciled in 4 changes to starting XI - but also need to change my 2 of my subs (if foster doesn’t go back into starting lineup for Watford) for a planned benchboost - it might run into the wildcard gameweek I have planned to do around GW25-27 - will see how I feel in a week.

Paul_Scholes18

Elanga feels like essential for the double right now.

Question is do I have the balls to captain him over Ronaldo/Bruno?

Think I need to go Ronaldo if I want Salah too, but maybe just have Ronaldo and captain Elanga?

Problem Ronaldo been so poor so if I would bet he blanks on both more likely than not, but if we get a pen he likely scores.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Elanga feels like essential for the double right now.

Question is do I have the balls to captain him over Ronaldo/Bruno?

Think I need to go Ronaldo if I want Salah too, but maybe just have Ronaldo and captain Elanga?

Problem Ronaldo been so poor so if I would bet he blanks on both more likely than not, but if we get a pen he likely scores.
That would be grande cajones. Might not play both, still a young player but definitely a differential. Good luck if you do it

Paul_Scholes18

That would be grande cajones. Might not play both, still a young player but definitely a differential. Good luck if you do it
We will see how they play in the next 2 games.

If Bruno or Ronaldo impress I probably just go for the one having impressed the most.

If I go Bruno it is trickier to bring in Elanga since he is a mid too.

Although going Broja, Maupay, Edouard plus Bruno feels weaker than Elanga plus Ronaldo.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I meant D5B :lol:

Accidentally went bottom to top for some weird reason :lol:
Good save, you’re not blocked.…. …. this time :)

My daughter went veggie (Christmas Day morning one year… that went down well :rolleyes:) and I’ve tried her oat milk.. bleugh.

I’ve milked cows (grandad and Mum were dairy farmers) and we’d take a few pints straight back to the house for breakfast (pasteurisation shmasteurisation) and it‘s amazing, my mouth is slavering thinking about it. Even full fat pasteurised milk doesn’t compare. Guy in work used to have some weird tea (lime and rosemary or some shit), black, no sugar - I said he might as well go into a field and pour hot water over it then suck up the dregs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So looks like I need to sell Greenwood asap...Of course I'm 0,1 short to do him to Bruno.:rolleyes:
I think this is the time to admit this season isn't your season.
Imagine waking up today, out of the blue to today's news. Madness.

Swiss_Red89

I think this is the time to admit this season isn't your season.
Imagine waking up today, out of the blue to today's news. Madness.
I personally admitted this since november :lol:
So many bad decisions and also bad luck.

As for Greenwood, I'm gutted for his career and the girl/their familys, couldn't care less about my fantasy team in this case.

Whatever, starting to warm with the idea to join the Elanga train.:devil:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Elanga does look a good option right now. It's not like we look like being a team you'll want a different three options from later either, so he can just sit on your bench.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Egypt through to the semis meaning they will be playing on Sunday 6th. Don't see how Salah starts against Leicester on the 10th.

Paul_Scholes18

So do we get Salah now. Extra time two times in a row and many games.

Problem is keeping Jota for him to get benched by the new guy/Firmino is equally risky.

We know Salah can play a mad number of games without a rest.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So do we get Salah now. Extra time two times in a row and many games.

Problem is keeping Jota for him to get benched by the new guy/Firmino is equally risky.

We know Salah can play a mad number of games without a rest.

I'll probably swerve a transfer this week, but have enough to do Jota straight to Salah. With a 0.1m margin for error...

However, the United double could mean Bruno (c) is worth risking over Salah v Burnley.
I do have 3 United in De Gea, Dalot and Ronaldo though, so i'd have to do either of the first 2 out, possibly Dalot to White makes sense, still allowing Salah, as long as he didn't increase value in a week which sounds very little chance!