Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes, but I feel -4 to bring in a weaker player in attack could backfire long term.

I think James is the guy I want if he plays long term.

I do think Rudiger score more than 4 points more than Cancelo this week, but long term I feel Cancelo can still outscore him despite easier fixtures for Chelsea.
Also yes we could be shit again and not score.
Should also remember that Cancelo scored 15 I think it was at Old Trafford, on my bench.
So assuming it's a tough game could be a bad idea!

Paul_Scholes18

Should also remember that Cancelo scored 15 I think it was at Old Trafford, on my bench.
Yeah it was 14 he had a yellow as well and 2 assists.

It is tricky since I do want one Chelsea player, but for my team it is better to go without longterm.

The fact Chelsea might rotate a lot makes it even more tricky.

MrBrightside1989

GW30 is looking like a disaster for me, might get 6/7 players out if I'm lucky. Hopefully they'll all bang them in!

have a wildcard which I could use but not sure it would be worth it in the long term.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
GW30 is looking like a disaster for me, might get 6/7 players out if I'm lucky. Hopefully they'll all bang them in!

have a wildcard which I could use but not sure it would be worth it in the long term.
GW30 is such a shite selection of fixtures that I'm not sure it's worth a free hit, never mind a wildcard!

Dan_F

Was going to say this. Plus Chelsea don’t have a fixture in 30 so it’s not an ideal move for those that want to avoid a free hit. I’ve only got two playing defenders (for 30) at the moment, so I’ll have to lose one of Cancelo, TAA and Livra before then.

Can someone help me with Kane & Raphina or JWP vs Son & Southampton striker. Kane feels more solid and has pens and money doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Happy to hear any other advice for those cheaper slots too, but must have a game in 30.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Was going to say this. Plus Chelsea don’t have a fixture in 30 so it’s not an ideal move for those that want to avoid a free hit. I’ve only got two playing defenders (for 30) at the moment, so I’ll have to lose one of Cancelo, TAA and Livra before then.

Can someone help me with Kane & Raphina or JWP vs Son & Southampton striker. Kane feels more solid and has pens and money doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Happy to hear any other advice for those cheaper slots too, but must have a game in 30.
Kane and Raph both on pens. Leeds could also have a new manager boost.
Son is great and Broja doing well. Not sold on JWP at all. He's very punty and you dont wanna be stuck with him.

Either route works. Lean towards route 1 though.

I had a whole plan in my head but after playing WW for the last few days, I've forgotten it all :lol:

Might just go ahead with the FH this week and WC next week followed by FH in GW30. That's the plan that I remember better.

Leonzo1

WC active, I probably cganged my deaft about 50 times so far. Very tricky managing to get to a decent squad for 28+29 yet not having to FH 30. Currently sitting on this:

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo Rudiger Kilman Digne
Coutinho Raphinha Salah Saka Wilock
Kane Broja 4.5

My main Dilemma right now is Wilock + Rudiger VS Son + Liveramento.

If I stick with the above team the plan is to do Wilock to Son for 29, and then for 30 I go with Coutinho to Ramsey and bring in Dennis for Broja which gets my to 9 players for GW 30.

Any thoughts?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
For those of you planning on using your final FH in GW30, is the big DGW in 36 (I think?) not a better use of it?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
For those of you planning on using your final FH in GW30, is the big DGW in 36 (I think?) not a better use of it?
It depends how it all falls. Last year, my team was in a good place for the week where United had a TGW. Using BB was far more useful than a FH would have been.

This year could be the same.

If I load up on as many DGW teams in GW36 between now and then, I can BB and potentially do something big.

IrishRedDevil

No idea what to do (as usual) and I’ll only get about 10 mins to look at my team tomorrow.

I still have wildcard, 2 x free hits and bench boost, so too much to think about really.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Havertz vs. Mount
Rudiger vs. James vs. T.Silva (pick two)
Adams vs. Broja

How should I play this? Rest of my team (FH):

Sa
Chelsea, Chelsea, Saiss, Digne
Chelsea, Raphinha, Coutinho, Salah
Soton, Jimenez

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Havertz vs. Mount
Adams vs. Broja

Sa
Soton, Jimenez
Mount
Silva / Rudiger
Adams

Nothing obvious over the alternatives though, just pers pref.

Def need to FH?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Mount
Silva / Rudiger
Adams

Nothing obvious over the alternatives though, just pers pref.

Def need to FH?
Thanks.

Literally the same as what I was thinking. Broja / Adams is the only one I'm not sure on. Adams has trolled me plenty in the past.

And yes, I haven't given enough thought to WC thanks to that WW game I was involved in so don't want to make a rash decision now as I'll be stuck with the team.

If I go back and think, I'm sure I had a WC that allowed like 9 DGW this week, 9 DGW next week and a full starting 11 GW30 but it had to sacrifice Son and Canelo for players from teams like Wolves or Newcastle. I dont think that's worth it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Think I'm gonna roll in with this FH team:

Sa
Digne, T.Silva, Rudiger, Saiss
Raphinha, Salah, Coutinho, Mount, Willock
Adams

Bench: Dubravka, Broja, Jimenez, TAA

£3.4 min the bank

Any thoughts?

- Am I missing any obvious players?
- Am I including too many punts?
- Who to captain (between Rudiger, Coutinho and Raphinha)?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
So free hit 30 and 33. Then use transfers to build for 36 bench boost..

nickyboy1981

So after slacking a bit all season.. I am still in with a shout of taking top spot in my money league after Salah TC paid off. I still have 2x fh and bb + wc.

I am WC this week and plan to FH 30. I have chose a mix of doubles over the next 2 weeks before FH and players who have a decent fixture run after.

Any obvious changes? I am seeing Mount over Havertz but won't Havertz have a chance of playing up top?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Havertz vs. Mount
Adams vs. Broja

Sa
Soton, Jimenez
No Ward Prowse?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So after slacking a bit all season.. I am still in with a shout of taking top spot in my money league after Salah TC paid off. I still have 2x fh and bb + wc.

I am WC this week and plan to FH 30. I have chose a mix of doubles over the next 2 weeks before FH and players who have a decent fixture run after.

Any obvious changes? I am seeing Mount over Havertz but won't Havertz have a chance of playing up top?

Coutinho and Ward Prowse are 2 I'd want to cover. But you are trying to cover 2 weeks so I get that you can't have everyone.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Considering a fairly big hit. -12 for sure, maybe even -16.

WC needs saving for the big DGWs + BB later in the season.

Moby

Dick
Not sold on James
Don't think there's a huge difference in minutes between him and Silva. Silva is 37 and they play like 4 games in 11 days so he can be rested as well. At least with James you have the upside of covering the haul of two games in one. You just need him to start vs Norwich basically.

Long term James will likely be the most essential pick from that team.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Don't think there's a huge difference in minutes between him and Silva. Silva is 37 and they play like 4 games in 11 days so he can be rested as well. At least with James you have the upside of covering the haul of two games in one. You just need him to start vs Norwich basically.

Long term James will likely be the most essential pick from that team.
This sounds like déjà vu from earlier in the season :lol:

I might still do it.

Moby

Dick
This sounds like déjà vu from earlier in the season :lol:

I might still do it.
Yeah. I am thinking of two Chelsea def if I FH and I'm thinking you get one safe bet in Rudi and the second one can be a punt. It's not like James is unfit. He has already played and should play at least one. The double is too good and the potential upside especially when you already have one safer pick makes sense.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah. I am thinking of two Chelsea def if I FH and I'm thinking you get one safe bet in Rudi and the second one can be a punt. It's not like James is unfit. He has already played and should play at least one. The double is too good and the potential upside especially when you already have one safer pick makes sense.
It does make sense. My only issue is that he may come on fire a few minutes but it's a risk worth taking

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
feck Edouard dropped again. So now I will lose 0.4 if I don't WC. That has been my biggest mistake transfer of the last 3 seasons combined.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have used WC after all, no better time to use it for me I think. Got a team for GW28 and GW29 and will use one of my spare FHs for GW30 anyway.

Sa
Cash Rudiger Kilman
Salah Mount Willock Raphinha
Watkins Lukaku Broja

Bench: Ramsdale, TAA, Tierney, Saka

+ £0.5m in the bank. Then next week will probably bring in someone with a double in the place of… someone I guess. I have six doubles anyway + Chelsea v Newcastle, Raphinha v Norwich, Broja v Watford… plenty to choose from.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
feck Edouard dropped again. So now I will lose 0.4 if I don't WC. That has been my biggest mistake transfer of the last 3 seasons combined.
I got really lucky with him. Got him just when he went on a run and binned him before he was inexplicably dropped. Just about to jump off Olise as well who's done ok for me.

James Peril

At one point, Lukaku will score some goals in a row and hit some weird, temporary form - they are playing relegation fodder, his speciality. Before the season this would be almost TC-material, now I am only juuuuust contemplating having him on the FH. He has played four games in a row w/o goals or assists, disasterous.
Anyone else thinking he could rack up some points and even be captain material for this round?

ROFLUTION

Had to change my WC team after Chelsea's double. Going wo Trent to enable some others, and BB'ing next gw.

Thoughts?

Dan_F

Starting to get really twitchy about not having a Chelsea defender. Should I take a -4 to remove Cancelo.

I can’t get rid of Digne/Tierney because of 30 and Livra has a double and very good fixtures too.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got 2FH and BB left.

Don't have time to plan this out but really wanna beat my Director to 1st place.

What should I do?

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo Livramento Mee Veltman
Salah Saka Son Bowen Cornet
Weghorst Dennis Cucho

Team isn't in the best shape.

Deery

Dreary
Got 2FH and BB left.

Don't have time to plan this out but really wanna beat my Director to 1st place.

What should I do?

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo Livramento Mee Veltman
Salah Saka Son Bowen Cornet
Weghorst Dennis Cucho

Team isn't in the best shape.
You’d need to get more doubles in, if you have two FH’s you should be fine for the next two DGW’s.

Deery

Dreary
I think I’m going to bench DeBruyne, Dias and Cancelo :lol:

Seems crazy but banking on an United performance.