Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think I'm set with my FH team (pending what happens to Leicester tomorrow)

Schmeichel
Telles, Schar, White

Salah, Barnes, Bruno(c), Saka, Son
Ronaldo, Wood

Subs: Foster, Veltman, Manquillo, Dobbin

If Maddison gets a proper rest tomorrow, I may have to try find a way to squeeze him in. Otherwise, with the KDB potential knock and Man City Pep Roulette, I think this will be my team.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick

Schmeichel
Telles, Schar, White

Ronaldo, Wood

If Maddison gets a proper rest tomorrow, I may have to try find a way to squeeze him in. Otherwise, with the KDB potential knock and Man City Pep Roulette, I think this will be my team.
There's some confusion about Salah.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Schmeichel
Telles, Schar, White

Ronaldo, Wood

Bruno captain… why!?

Paul_Scholes18

So Leicester going out might be good for Maddison. Extra time bad.
Qualify with extra time and we expect rotation in the next 3 league games.

Newcastle def extra good if extra time since Leicester might rotate more.

So Dirty Schwein what would get you to buy Maddison?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bruno captain… why!?
Because I'm brave/idiot :lol:

Nah but I know I can't hit my target anymore (top 10k) so might as well take some risks and hope something re-ignites my season.

So Leicester going out might be good for Maddison. Extra time bad.
Qualify with extra time and we expect rotation in the next 3 league games.

Newcastle def extra good if extra time since Leicester might rotate more.

So Dirty Schwein what would get you to buy Maddison?
I was seeing if he will get rested but he's not... If the game ends in 90 minutes, I'll still consider... What happened to Barnes??

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Schmeichel
Telles, Schar, White

Ronaldo, Wood

I saw that Klopp quote, but he brought Salah on didn't he? So that seems unlikely if 2 physios have allowed it!?

Heck of a mid 5. I think I'd want Maddison in there, and I'm still seeing if I can squeeze Ronaldo & Kane in together.

I saw someone do it, along with a hell of a mid, and Cancelo too! I can only imagine they have a sky high team value.

Paul_Scholes18

Because I'm brave/idiot :lol:

Nah but I know I can't hit my target anymore (top 10k) so might as well take some risks and hope something re-ignites my season.

I was seeing if he will get rested but he's not... If the game ends in 90 minutes, I'll still consider... What happened to Barnes??
Barnes was subbed at halftime. He did not play well. Not sure about one injury. Hopefully if injured we know.

Moby

Dick
If Salah is injured, makes my life so much easier.
Problem is we will have no idea before the deadline. He's been looking slow last couple of games so could well be carrying a knock. The way I see it Klopp plays him vs City and he gets knackered enough to miss United.

Those who held him since 30 instead of selling for Son have massively suffered and that can easily continue.

Dan_F

Barnes was subbed at halftime. He did not play well. Not sure about one injury. Hopefully if injured we know.
Of course. Now it’s an impossible decision on whether to remove him due to a knock/poor performance, or go with Maddison who played the 90.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Problem is we will have no idea before the deadline. He's been looking slow last couple of games so could well be carrying a knock. The way I see it Klopp plays him vs City and he gets knackered enough to miss United.

Those who held him since 30 instead of selling for Son have massively suffered and that can easily continue.
Keeping Salah and TAA on a free hit severely impinges on bringing a lot of doublers and Son in.
So for that reason, and hoping we can put some sort of fight up, means I'll probably risk binning both off for the week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Moby @Dirty Schwein et al.... ok how's this FH.
Doublers in caps

DUBRAVKA Foster
WHITE SCHAR Cancelo Holgate AMARTEY
SAKA BRUNO MADDISON Son Kulu
Kane WOOD Toney

7 starting doublers (one 4m cheapo benchee), Tottenham's in form front 3, and Cancelo.

Could leave Weigy in over Wood, or play instead of Toney, but the latter option wouldn't start with that midfield 5.
Double Newcastle defence could be rectified by having Schmeichel instead of Dubravka.

Improvements?

Another alternative is Lacazette instead of Wood, and take 1.1m out of Cancelo into another doubler.
Surely has to be a strong chance Cancelo is rested v Brighton after the Euro game and Liverpool?

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Doublers in caps

DUBRAVKA Foster
Kane WOOD Toney

7 starting doublers (one 4m cheapo benchee), Tottenham's in form front 3, and Cancelo.

Could leave Weigy in over Wood, or play instead of Toney, but the latter option wouldn't start with that midfield 5.
Double Newcastle defence could be rectified by having Schmeichel instead of Dubravka.

Improvements?

Another alternative is Lacazette instead of Wood, and take 1.1m out of Cancelo into another doubler.
Arsenal defense looks shot with injuries to Tierney and Partey and they play Chelsea so I have doubts on arsenal cs potential. And white doesn't get attacking returns either so could do better there. Not sure who though and can't really think of many defenders for this FH.

Looks solid otherwise. Not sure if you need 8 playing attackers and can downgrade one and use money in starting eleven. I'd be tempted to dwelve into city attack for one of them probably but tough to know who. I think Mahrez will be rested vs Liverpool and then play Brighton. Or if you wanna go double then Sancho or Cornet. Probably downgrade Toney to fodder and upgrade Kulu.

Paul_Scholes18

Of course. Now it’s an impossible decision on whether to remove him due to a knock/poor performance, or go with Maddison who played the 90.
At the times when buying Barnes he had more recent return than Maddison.
When I got Kane he had more recent returns than Son.

After I have been absolutly destroyed.

Maddison is probably rested as well. Lookman might be the best pick to be honest or Daka.

I honestly have no clue what to do with my transfers apart from getting Schär. I have 2 free.
Thinking a -4 for Cancelo is worth it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal defense looks shot with injuries to Tierney and Partey and they play Chelsea so I have doubts on arsenal cs potential. And white doesn't get attacking returns either so could do better there. Not sure who though and can't really think of many defenders for this FH.

Looks solid otherwise. Not sure if you need 8 playing attackers and can downgrade one and use money in starting eleven. I'd be tempted to dwelve into city attack for one of them probably but tough to know who. I think Mahrez will be rested vs Liverpool and then play Brighton. Or if you wanna go double then Sancho or Cornet. Probably downgrade Toney to fodder and upgrade Kulu.
The problem is Kulu is very capable of getting a monster haul himself.
White could go to Telles I suppose. Norwich are crap, so a cleany has a high probability, and it doesn't take much for an assist and bonus. Anything v Liverpool a total bonus.

Could work to get Ronaldo in, but I'd have to lose Cancelo, and then Toney to minimal value, which that part is fine.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could stretch to this actually

Dubravka (Foster)
Schar Telles Amartey (Holgate, Tsim)
Son Bruno Kulu Maddison Saka
Ronaldo Kane (Greenwood , Leeds)

8 doublers plus Tottenham's in form trio. High risk, high reward?

Nothing on the bench though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Moby @Dirty Schwein

From those 2 teams I posted, if we move White to Telles in team 1, it basically comes down to

Ronaldo & Amartey v Wood & Cancelo.

Do fear Cancelo being rested. And Ronaldo v Norwich would be fun. We hope!

Moby

Dick
The problem is Kulu is very capable of getting a monster haul himself.
White could go to Telles I suppose. Norwich are crap, so a cleany has a high probability, and it doesn't take much for an assist and bonus. Anything v Liverpool a total bonus.

Could work to get Ronaldo in, but I'd have to lose Cancelo, and then Toney to minimal value, which that part is fine.
Yeah should be Telles instead of White.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah should be Telles instead of White.
I think I'll set it as the first team with Telles instead of White.
Then weigh up the Ronaldo option late doors.

Ta.

Running a 10mile race and watching Wycombe in their bid for the playoffs tomorrow.
Can then come back to this league after that lot!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I saw that Klopp quote, but he brought Salah on didn't he? So that seems unlikely if 2 physios have allowed it!?

Heck of a mid 5. I think I'd want Maddison in there, and I'm still seeing if I can squeeze Ronaldo & Kane in together.

I saw someone do it, along with a hell of a mid, and Cancelo too! I can only imagine they have a sky high team value.
I can do Barnes to Madison but it'll mean I have no playing bench, not necessarily a bad thing... Just a bit unsure about those two...
Will have to listen to the pressers...

Yeah I'm one of those.
Yep. Bloody hell...
Doublers in caps

DUBRAVKA Foster
Kane WOOD Toney

Improvements?

Surely has to be a strong chance Cancelo is rested v Brighton after the Euro game and Liverpool?
It's s good team but for me, on a FH, I want as many doublers as possible. It's part of the fun.
Could stretch to this actually

Dubravka (Foster)
Schar Telles Amartey (Holgate, Tsim)
Son Bruno Kulu Maddison Saka
Ronaldo Kane (Greenwood , Leeds)

8 doublers plus Tottenham's in form trio. High risk, high reward?

Nothing on the bench though.
Really like this.
@Moby @Dirty Schwein

From those 2 teams I posted, if we move White to Telles in team 1, it basically comes down to

Ronaldo & Amartey v Wood & Cancelo.

Do fear Cancelo being rested. And Ronaldo v Norwich would be fun. We hope!
I won't be going near the roulette on a FH.

If go the Ronaldo route... More exciting.

nickyboy1981

OK, I need some advise from the experts. I'm top of my money league but the 2 behind me have Son and captained him last week, slashing my lead to 20 points.

My long term plan involved a bb this week and final fh in the big double gw 36 or whatever it is. But I'm now wondering if I fh now and bb 36 instead when I think the double fixtures suit me better? Any thoughts?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I can do Barnes to Madison but it'll mean I have no playing bench, not necessarily a bad thing... Just a bit unsure about those two...

Will have to listen to the pressers...

Yeah I'm one of those.

Yep. Bloody hell...

It's s good team but for me, on a FH, I want as many doublers as possible. It's part of the fun.

Really like this.

I won't be going near the roulette on a FH.

If go the Ronaldo route... More exciting.
Yep. I've set the free hit as option A but I'll probably go the Ronaldo option later.
Although Newcastle do have 2 strong fixtures at home. But then wood isn't a goal machine.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
OK, I need some advise from the experts. I'm top of my money league but the 2 behind me have Son and captained him last week, slashing my lead to 20 points.

My long term plan involved a bb this week and final fh in the big double gw 36 or whatever it is. But I'm now wondering if I fh now and bb 36 instead when I think the double fixtures suit me better? Any thoughts?

If that is your team, the FH looks a good shout this week... Especially if you transfer smartly into GW36

Yep. I've set the free hit as option A but I'll probably go the Ronaldo option later.
Although Newcastle do have 2 strong fixtures at home. But then wood isn't a goal machine.
Yeah Wood will be a success with a goal and some appearance points. I've got him so I can facilitate my midfield.

If it weren't for Madison v Barnes, I would have had no headaches going into this week.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
FH this week is disgusting. I am now with

Dubravka
Laporte Cancelo Telles (:lol:)
Jota Bruno Son Barnes Saka
Wood Kane

So 6 players with doubles only, with Targett on the bench. Not happy at all but these doubles are pure shit.

saivet

Going to take out Fraser, likely for a single GW player. Mbeumo a shout?

Paul_Scholes18

Good. Now he might get 2 points instead of 1.
Does the new manager rate Weghorst?

Barnes vs Weghorst is killing me. 4 points feels like a good return. Although the one I pick will get 1 and the other score a lucky goal with bonus.

Moby

Dick
Current team:

Ramsdale, Sanchez
TAA, Robertson, James, Doherty, Dalot
Salah, Saka, Kulu, Maddison, Raphinha
Kane, Broja, Weghorst

Planning on BB. 2 FT.

Raphinha and Doherty have to go. What would be the best move?

A) Raphinha, Doherty to Martinelli, Schar
B) Raphinha, Doherty to Martinelli, Laporte
C) Raphinha, Doherty, Dalot to Martinelli, Laporte, Schar (-4)
D) Raphinha, Doherty, Weghorst to Martinelli, Cancelo, Mateta (-4)
E) Raphinha, Doherty to KDH, Cancelo

Something else? Fund Cancelo by doing Salah to Son?

Do you think it is ok to have Dalot in a BB? Does he start this DGW? Or do I need to bin for someone like Laporte (can't fund Cancelo).

Which one out of Laporte/Rudiger/Alonso to get this week from that price bracket?

@Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @Other big FPL bois

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
FH this week is disgusting. I am now with

Dubravka
Laporte Cancelo Telles (:lol:)
Jota Bruno Son Barnes Saka
Wood Kane

So 6 players with doubles only, with Targett on the bench. Not happy at all but these doubles are pure shit.
And when City wheel out Ake and Dias at the back, and Zinky at left back you will be weeping.