Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Which United players do we think will start twice this week?
De Gea, Bruno, Ronaldo, Lindelöf, Mctominay.

I think only Ronaldo and De Gea are worth it on free hit. With De Gea not making many saves not sure he is worth it.
Although you would hope he will get 3-4 points though even if he fails which is not bad. No obvious keeper for haul.

Moby

Dick
Schmeichel or Dubravka
Trent Cancelo Laporte
Salah Jota Mount Havertz Sterling
Werner Pukki

Just to warn if someone is planning to get any of these ...

Fabian Keller

I'm currently on this I think

DDG
TAA, Cancelo, Laporte, Varane
Salah, Jota, Mount, Havertz, Sterling
Werner
I just worry that Werner is a total trap. He's not that good. Don't be fooled by the Southampton game (or Real tbh). West Ham will be tough on Sunday and I reckon we will beat them at OT (but that's just a weird hunch). I would rethink the keeper as well.

Also, I know they lost last week, but don't sleep on Spurs. Expect Son + Kane to rebound. They love Saturday evening games.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If I free hit after 2 transfers then does it wipe out my 4 pt hit?

Also im really torn on FH now or 37.

Anyone doing it now and concerned too? @Moby amd @ROFLUTION I see haha

daveoliver91

If I free hit after 2 transfers then does it wipe out my 4 pt hit?

Also im really torn on FH now or 37.

Anyone doing it now and concerned too? @Moby amd @ROFLUTION I see haha
Hi mate,

Yeap, if you Free Hit after transfers have been done, those ones get deleted so you don't get any hit (-4 / -8, etc..).

Moby

Dick
Ha! I was literally just looking at that. Ronaldo that is. 2 games and Salah could come off early if Liverpool are in control.
It's a tough one.

Going without Salah vs Everton at home is really risky. He destroyed them at Goodison Park and they need to win all these games. Coming off early surely a possibility.

I'm still thinking mainly about KDB over him and not Ronnie. Ronnie can get goals out of nowhere but he has blanked against far worse teams. And scores big mainly at home.

I think there's enough differential for us in Raz, Jota, extra chelsea attacker etc. Should not go against Salah.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
@Moby

Deciding between DDG, Schar, Salah, Werner or Dubravka, Alonso, TAA, Ronaldo.

Comments from Eddie Howe about rotation are worrying as I need Schar to start.

DDG
VVD Cancelo Laporte Schar
Werner

or

Dubravka
VVD TAA Cancelo Laporte Alonso
Jota Mount Havertz Sterling
Ronaldo

?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It's a tough one.

Going without Salah vs Everton at home is really risky. He destroyed them at Goodison Park and they need to win all these games. Coming off early surely a possibility.

I'm still thinking mainly about KDB over him and not Ronnie. Ronnie can get goals out of nowhere but he has blanked against far worse teams. And scores big mainly at home.

I think there's enough differential for us in Raz, Jota, extra chelsea attacker etc. Should not go against Salah.
Ok. Maybe I should downgrade Foster and see if I can get another defender in place of Schar

Moby

Dick
I just worry that Werner is a total trap. He's not that good. Don't be fooled by the Southampton game (or Real tbh). West Ham will be tough on Sunday and I reckon we will beat them at OT (but that's just a weird hunch). I would rethink the keeper as well.

Also, I know they lost last week, but don't sleep on Spurs. Expect Son + Kane to rebound. They love Saturday evening games.
I dont disagree, Werner can easily be absolutely bad, miss all the chances but it's just these two games that look good for him. West Ham without all their CBs and United who leave spaces behind.

It's a free hit, so I just get him for this GW and not for the long run. You gotta take that punt on a FH. If it fails then so be it. It can be fun.

Moby

Dick
@Moby

Deciding between DDG, Schar, Salah, Werner or Dubravka, Alonso, TAA, Ronaldo.

Comments from Eddie Howe about rotation are worrying as I need Schar to start.

DDG
VVD Cancelo Laporte Schar
Werner

or

Dubravka
VVD TAA Cancelo Laporte Alonso
Jota Mount Havertz Sterling
Ronaldo

?
I went away from Newcastle. I have Pukki in my team and think Norwich can score. Newcastle away from home arent as good. I think Brighton and Burnley have better CS odds so if you can get someone like Pope that would be better.

Salah vs Ronaldo... Yeah. I think Salah. In form Salah is non negotiable for me. And hes been in great form even before the United game, just wasn't scoring all the time.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I went away from Newcastle. I have Pukki in my team and think Norwich can score. Newcastle away from home arent as good. I think Brighton and Burnley have better CS odds so if you can get someone like Pope that would be better.

Salah vs Ronaldo... Yeah. I think Salah. In form Salah is non negotiable for me. And hes been in great form even before the United game, just wasn't scoring all the time.
Fair point. Schar could be good for an attaching return at least if he starts.

Still on captain Havertz and ready to be hurt all over again. You?

Kablamo

Supports
Chelsea
I've triple-captained Ronaldo, fully expecting him to be on the bench now.

ROFLUTION

As of now.

Sanchez,
Trent, Cancelo, Laporte
Salah, Jota, Mount, Havertz, Sterling
Werner Pukki.
Decent

I'm freehitting too and landing on
Pope
Trent Matip Cancelo Laporte Alonso
Mane Mount KDB Elanga
Ronaldo

Sub: Ramsey .. Went safe with the city defence in the end + I think Pope's a good option in goal as Wolves are not firing attacking-wise and Burnley fighting for relegation + has a "new manager" effect (that's a proven thing btw, studies shown that it has an affect for about the 6 first games)

Moby

Dick
Decent

I'm freehitting too and landing on
Pope
Trent Matip Cancelo Laporte Alonso
Mane Mount KDB Elanga
Ronaldo

Sub: Ramsey .. Went safe with the city defence in the end + I think Pope's a good option in goal as Wolves are not firing attacking-wise and Burnley fighting for relegation + has a "new manager" effect (that's a proven thing btw, studies shown that it has an affect for about the 6 first games)
Pope is probably the best keeper outside City and Liverpool this GW.

Big on United... good luck!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
@CassiusClaymore @sullydnl how are the final FH teams looking like?

Tempted to get Ronaldo or KDB over Salah?
Thought about it but ultimately the team I ended up with is pretty much the same as the one you posted at the top of the page, just with some tweaks as I have less team value (VVD + Nketiah versus TAA + Pukki).

If I was really chasing I'd probably drop Salah but the FH seems like enough of a differential itself this week. And KDB is probably more of a gametime risk than the other three City options too. Doesn't seem worth it to drop the best player in FPL in a fixture so enticing that I want triple Liverpool on FH anyway.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Too late to free hit now, I'll park it and hold to 37!

Moby

Dick
If I was really chasing I'd probably drop Salah but the FH seems like enough of a differential itself this week.
Indeed, thought the same. I am scared not captaining Salah, so dropping him could be bad.

Honestly can go either way between him, KDB and Ronaldo. Just gotta pick one. And in form Salah at home is the safest bet.

Fabian Keller

Good chance Robertson and Matip don't start tbh - can see Klopp using Konate and Tsmikis (or however you spell it), instead.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
-12 including getting rid of Kane and going balls deep on Chelsea attack :nervous:

DDG
Robertson - Cancelo - VVD
Bruno - Havertz (C) - Mount - Coutinho - Raphinha
Werner - Wankhorse

Had enough money to get TAA instead of Cancelo so watch him get a 20 pointer while City concede.