Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

And even if you do get them, it will mean leaving some of the players from the Liv, Che, Ars, Spurs out when they would likely have more to play for. That's the headache I don't want. If there's one thing this season has taught us it is more fixtures doesn't mean more points.
Well lots of doubles have had huge scores. Cash, Salah, Havertz.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah they've certainly got the best fixtures. Not sure I'd triple up on either though even with a FH.
Pickford , Cash, Coutinho, Richarlison might be enough. To be honest I will probably bring in Richarlison and Coutinho most likely and Cash as well.
Schmeichel in goal for me.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
feck it, it's done. Will decide captain in the morning because Havertz over Salah killed me before. Also might end up going Alonso over Werner and making my bench safer...

DDG
VVD Cancelo Laporte Schar
Salah Jota Sterling Mount Havertz
Werner

Subs: Foster, Gelhardt, Amartey, Greenwood.

Moby

Dick
feck it, it's done. Will decide captain in the morning because Havertz over Salah killed me before. Also might end up going Alonso over Werner and making my bench safer...

DDG
VVD Cancelo Laporte Schar
Salah Jota Sterling Mount Havertz
Werner

Subs: Foster, Gelhardt, Amartey, Greenwood.
Lovely.

Keep Werner though. West Ham have all CBs injured except Dawson, so both Werner and Havertz playing up front can do damage there. And then there's us, which is a game that suits Werner a lot.

If I want one Chelsea def over an attacker probably take out one of the mids. But I'm 100% triple attack if I do FH.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Zen

Tentative FH BUS is in.... going for it.

Sanchez, Cancelo, Zinch, Robbo, Matip, Alonso, Salah, Mount, Gundogan, Ronaldo CAP, Werner VC

Elanga, Brownhill, Greenwood hopefully gives me a marginal decent buffer for Pep and Klopp rotation.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tentative FH BUS is in.... going for it.

Sanchez, Cancelo, Zinch, Robbo, Matip, Alonso, Salah, Mount, Gundogan, Ronaldo CAP, Werner VC

Elanga, Brownhill, Greenwood hopefully gives me a marginal decent buffer for Pep and Klopp rotation.
Talk to me about Ronaldo captain.
Two tough games.

I'm close to doing the same, but want validation

Paul_Scholes18

It's team dependant, if you have cover for all the teams then fine. I don't have any City players and I don't wanna go ahead without anything in a City vs Watford game, nor do I wanna go ahead without Chelsea doublers so it's different.

Same issue comes up in 37. Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Spurs all have good games, so would you get doubles from shit teams over the big team players that you have in your main team with good fixtures?
My 37 potential free hit would look like this I think if I ignore ownerships and just go for the best.
I have no free hit left by the way, but these are the players I would target even without a free hit.

Pickford/Schmeichel
Cash Robertson TAA
Salah Son Coutinho Zaha Gordon
Richarlison Mateta/Weghorst/Watkins

I think it would be pretty strong. You cover the best defenders and attackers with singles and go for the best doublers.
Last forward or defender spot is tricky. Reguilon is an option, but I do rather have a striker with a double.

Richarlison, Zaha and Coutinho I would really love having and either one is a good captain.

Like this week the forward slot is tricky, but with 2 games you got better chance to return. Kane is worth having I guess too, but Kane, Son, Salah you would struggle to afford I think.

Paul_Scholes18

Talk to me about Ronaldo captain.
Two tough games.

I'm close to doing the same, but want validation
Arsenal and Chelsea have both been poor at defending recently.
Both have lots of defensive injuries. Ronaldo in good form I would say.

I think we score in both games, but maybe 3 goals in total.

I can see Liverpool scoring 4 in one game though and if Salah plays 90 he is very scary.

I am not going to captain Bruno again, but getting Salah back I do not like either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal and Chelsea have both been poor at defending recently.
Both have lots of defensive injuries. Ronaldo in good form I would say.

I think we score in both games, but maybe 3 goals in total.

I can see Liverpool scoring 4 in one game though and if Salah plays 90 he is very scary.

I am not going to captain Bruno again, but getting Salah back I do not like either.
Sod it, off early to the game tomorrow, so I'm risking it. -4, James in, Ronaldo (c) in.

Only 5 weeks to go, and gotta have a little fun.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo. Arsenal and Chelsea been shit in defense and James is a part of that.

Mateta, Davies or Rudiger... Help pick one...
Ronaldo captain it is.
Though i'll bring James in too as I have a dearth of actual defenders.

Genuinely had to look up who Mateta is!
But if he's likely to start, and up front too, you have to go with the attacker don't you?

Moby

Dick
My 37 potential free hit would look like this I think if I ignore ownerships and just go for the best.
I have no free hit left by the way, but these are the players I would target even without a free hit.

Pickford/Schmeichel
Cash Robertson TAA
Salah Son Coutinho Zaha Gordon
Richarlison Mateta/Weghorst/Watkins

I think it would be pretty strong. You cover the best defenders and attackers with singles and go for the best doublers.
Last forward or defender spot is tricky. Reguilon is an option, but I do rather have a striker with a double.

Richarlison, Zaha and Coutinho I would really love having and either one is a good captain.

Like this week the forward slot is tricky, but with 2 games you got better chance to return. Kane is worth having I guess too, but Kane, Son, Salah you would struggle to afford I think.
I did a quick sim to see where I land in 37 with FH now and transfers 35 onwards.

I will have
Ramsdale
TAA, Robertson, Cancelo, James
Saka, Martinelli, Foden, Salah, Maddison
Kane

The thought of Free hitting out of that, especially as all those players are likely to be still playing for something, into the likes of Coutinho, Zaha, Richarlison etc and using a FH for that, doesn't make sense to me. At worst, I can take a hit or two to get in Richarlison etc. Because if I do FH now, I will need to take far lesser hits overall and will have that room. So for my team, definitely makes a lot more sense to do FH now.

Pickle85

Amazed that folks think the chavs will be porous at the back for us. No chance. Quote me.

ROFLUTION

Im free hitting. Wish me luck, got 2 united players and alonso. I'll probably never learn :lol:

Dubravka
Zinchenko - Trent (vc) - Robertson - Cancelo-Alonso
Kdb - Mane - Mount - Elanga
Ronaldo (c)

bench: Matic (in case zinch dont play)

Scares me to go without Salah and Ronaldo Captain, but gotta be a bit risky and differential to get back into top 50k. (70k currently)

Paul_Scholes18

Im free hitting. Wish me luck, got 2 united players and alonso. I'll probably never learn :lol:

Dubravka
Ronaldo (c)

Scares me to go without Salah and Ronaldo Captain, but gotta be a bit risky and differential to get back into top 50k. (70k currently)
Well I did see that Walker was potentially fit. Also Ake has played fullback as well, but he is a doubt I think.

Edit. Just seen that Walker probably is not fit. Still they have others that can play fullback over Zinchencho.

ROFLUTION

Well I did see that Walker was potentially fit. Also Ake has played fullback as well, but he is a doubt I think.

Edit. Just seen that Walker probably is not fit. Still they have others that can play fullback over Zinchencho.
Yeah that's my doubt too, just dont see any safe bets below 5.3 like Zinch, so probably gonna run the risk. My sub Matic might get 2-3 points instead over two games, so I guess it's okay.

Alternatively I can go 3.8 defender and pick a midfielder at max 5.8 or a forward at max 6.0 (Nketiah, Mateta) - hmm anyone out there with a better pick in that pricerange than Zinchenko?

Moby

Dick

Dubravka
Ronaldo (c)

If that bangs you'll be laughing.

Moby

Dick
Can't wait for Sterling, Jota, Werner etc all get dropped. And James to haul after dropping 0s and 1s for the last few weeks. Won't be FPL if not. :lol:

shazzmufc

Anyone going for Salah cap? Just don’t want to get burned by Chelsea rotation, so looking at alternatives

Moby

Dick
First of you're trying to protect rank. Second if you're chasing.
In terms of OR I'm definitely chasing.

In ML, I'm 3rd, top 2 looks too far away, 4th is on my ass so kinda want to protect the podium position.

Yeah. :lol:

I think this week on a FH, my gut says KDB and Robbo. Having Jota could cover a slight bit of Salah but getting two City attackers for that City game can work well.

Kinda feel like if you are free hitting, might as well go all out (crashing. :lol:)

El-Manos

I have A FH left.. when to use it?
I have dubravka
Schar livra TAa
Bruno son maddison son kilovski
Kane weghorst wood