Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

FH going to be worth it this week if you used it to get Ronaldo, Havertz, Mount, Alonso/James and having Saka thus going against us.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Dissapointed not to get anything from the Nketiah punt when they've scored three but, on the plus side, triple Chelsea attack versus our defence....

Joy. :(

Zen

Boom Zinch assist, makes up for the shitshow.... FPL is too real damnit.

Zen

Can't believe Watford butchered the City double up cleany and that I went Cancelo over Laporte meaning I priced myself out of Jesus. I'm sad again! :(

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Think I'll skip the Spurs game. I know in my soul more punishment is coming. :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can't believe Watford butchered the City double up cleany and that I went Cancelo over Laporte meaning I priced myself out of Jesus. I'm sad again! :(
Come on, not even the firmest believer would've backed Jesus today.

Nickosaur

So did anyone go with Jesus on FH :lol:

Glad I didn't go for FH in the end, I would have gone for KDB (who did alright tbf), Mahrez and Cancelo.

Zen

Come on, not even the firmest believer would've backed Jesus today.
He and Grealish were both nailed on to start, I had to go with Gundy :lol: due to price reasoning, not necassarily because he was my top City non-defence choice... so I dunno, it certainly crossed my mind, but as said, fancied Cancelo as he was also nailed on over Laporte... so priced me out pretty much without even more heavy tweaking.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I decided to keep Bruno, was so angry when he didn't score that first half chance but I smiled when he took the ball for the penalty spot and back to upset again since he missed. Bruno was a shambolic transfer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo captain ok so far, gutted he didn't take the pen!
Newcastle cleanie, Saka haul. City no cleanie, and obscure Jesus points whom no-one will have.

Not too bad so far.

Paul_Scholes18

What are peoples scores atm?

I’m upper 30s and thought average but looking at work league, 20-30 seems norm?

Guess the Liverpool and Chelsea games could make a big difference
18 here from 6 :(. I am done I think and Saka with 13 is included from those.

Like if Weghorst match Jesus I guess a green arrow is possible.

Just going to experiment for the final rounds. Maybe go Diaz or Jota.
Go big on the doubles with Coutinho, Richarlison, Maddison possibly.

RedDevil@84

So my draft leader who already has a 100 pt lead and has already won it randomly picks Jesus out of nowhere and puts him in team. Insane

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Well he's gone all in every week since gw1. It's an irrelevant account, not playing the same game as anyone else.
I know, I can tell from his ranking. Most top Gw scores (when results go slightly unusual) are that type of rank, just posted as unusual (needed specific results without big name players) and bored.

Paul_Scholes18

:rolleyes: -56. Overall rank 8.6m. If you throw enough shit at a wall some of it is bound to stick eventually.
Seeing it and not Jesus TC. I guess Jesus TC is so rare that noone got that and other good players that hauled.

Now if I wanted to be top scorer for today only and went super risky then I would still not pick Jesus over Sterling or Mahrez.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I was about to buy jesus yesterday but choose werner instead (:mad:) because its a double gameweek for chelsea.

Moby

Dick
I was about to buy jesus yesterday but choose werner instead (:mad:) because its a double gameweek for chelsea.
While you can take a punt and Jesus was likely to start it was not as likely as Sterling who was pretty much nailed to start, and has a great history vs Watford. He played in the middle as well. So it was the right call to go for him, just absolute crazy luck of him not getting anything in a 5-1. He missed a couple of absolute sitters as well to be fair, so it should have come off well. Just one of the crazy days with City assets today.

Paul_Scholes18

Can't play the game on hindsight mate. It was the right decision.
I can't say my decision was right though going Bruno over Ronaldo.

I have lost 51 points plus what Salah scores tomorrow so likely 60 points lost.

It is quite funny that Kane in the 5-6 games before I made this move had more points than Salah.

Just in reality Brighton is a harder game for Spurs than we are for Liverpool this season.

Last edited: