Fantasy Premier League 21/22

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
We think Jesus starts next game?
Gotta wait and see if he's playing, tomorrow.

If not, selling Foden, buying Zaha so I can afford to trade Watkins for Jesus .
That should fix things.

Seems worth the -4 pts
Might even push the differential envelop and captain Jesus

Update:
With Jesus playing 83 minutes vs RM, I've chosen to drop Foden for Jota. I can't gamble on Foden blanking, again, even though MC has a Dbl GW coming up.
With the direction Pep seems to be going, I predict Jesus might get a few minutes off the bench this weekend, so he can start Jesus vs Madrid, again.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yep. Easy transfer plan for me...

Foden and Mane in for Kulu and Bruno this week.
Laporte in for James in 36. 11 doublers including 3 X City.
Richarlison in for Weghorst in 37.
See what the lay of the land is in 38.
It's messed me up as I have FH and my rival doesnt...

Fabian Keller

You don't think Kulu can equal Foden's points this weekend, and probably over the double? Kulu starts all three games. Liverpool vs Spurs is always goals, and anything can happen in the derby.

I was considering this move as well, but it feels kinda sideways for this weekend. Otherwise I hold off until next week, for the double. I just have doubts over the City midfield vs Leeds, who are are being really underrated here. I was going to shift JWP for Foden, but JWP vs Palace again feels a sideways move.

Zen

Reasonably puzzled by 2 of these, why are you dropping Kulu when Spurs will be allowed to counter in both their 'tough' 36 fixtures, when there's a good chance, Foden especially, your 2 transfers won't play 100 minutes.

Richarlison for Weghorst? Why not both?

The pain for me, is that I'm sitting on Laca and Wood.... all my transfer are around trying to covert them to the above for 37 - with Kane, who'd I swap for Vardy if I was mega ballsy, but I'm not.(Wood to) Pukki this week, (Laca to) Richarlison next week, (Pukki to) Weghourst 37..... but then I know James isn't playing twice in 36, Amartey's probably done for the year(straight swap to Fofana).

Then I'm sitting on TC and BB.... which I had planned for Salah TC 36 and BB37 had the City game dropped in there... now I've more or less gotta go with BB in 36 I think. Might have to TC Richarlison or Kane/Salah in 38.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
How so? Still got the pick of the bunch.

Can always save it for 38 when it's usually a cluster feck. Might get some early team news as well.
We both have Cancelo so will probably make the same transfers now but if they doubled in 37, I could have had an advantage over him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not that there was much doubt, but it looks like FH week 36 then!

And this week's transfer needs to be someone who has a decent game this week, but also a double in week 37 to get that geared up.

Looks like Villa basically.
Norwich home, and then a double home fixture week 37.

Zen

Not that there was much doubt, but it looks like FH week 36 then!

And this week's transfer needs to be someone who has a decent game this week, but also a double in week 37 to get that geared up.

Looks like Villa basically.
Norwich home, and then a double home fixture week 37.
Have you not got BB left then?

El-Manos

Tempted to go livra - cash. Bruno to KDB and wood to broja. I’m chasing 50 lead.
I currently have :
ramsdale
Taa livra white
Saka Bruno son maddison kulu
kane weghorst

dubravka schar amartey wood

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Reasonably puzzled by 2 of these, why are you dropping Kulu when Spurs will be allowed to counter in both their 'tough' 36 fixtures, when there's a good chance, Foden especially, your 2 transfers won't play 100 minutes.

Richarlison for Weghorst? Why not both?

The pain for me, is that I'm sitting on Laca and Wood.... all my transfer are around trying to covert them to the above for 37 - with Kane, who'd I swap for Vardy if I was mega ballsy, but I'm not.(Wood to) Pukki this week, (Laca to) Richarlison next week, (Pukki to) Weghourst 37..... but then I know James isn't playing twice in 36, Amartey's probably done for the year(straight swap to Fofana).

Then I'm sitting on TC and BB.... which I had planned for Salah TC 36 and BB37 had the City game dropped in there... now I've more or less gotta go with BB in 36 I think. Might have to TC Richarlison or Kane/Salah in 38.
Kulu won't get a sniff against Liverpool the way they're playing.

My midfield is Bruno, Kulu, Maddison, Saka, Gordon. The first two are the obvious ones to remove. There's an argument to say that Maddison will have his minutes managed in the league mind and if Saka's injury is more serious than it looks then that will obviously be the play instead.

As it stands I need a Liverpool attacker in pronto. Mane is playing up front now it seems and will be a differential in my work cash league that could give me a chance of first place. Should be fine for second regardless.

I want triple City for the double and with the funds I have Foden and Laporte are the most nailed of my options to go with Cancelo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tempted to go livra - cash. Bruno to KDB and wood to broja. I’m chasing 50 lead.
I currently have :
ramsdale
Taa livra white
Saka Bruno son maddison kulu
kane weghorst

dubravka schar amartey wood
Cash looks a great option home to Norwich this week.
And then has a double in week 37.

He also has a double week 36 I just noticed, but I'll probably be using a free hit that week anyway.

James Peril

I wild-carded my team in a hurry just to play around before the deadline on Saturday. I have always planned to do my BB in week 36, which now probably makes less sense given that a stacked first-XI would do just as well.
To fit in decent bench options, you need to forego a few solid players - in my case I got rid of a Son and Kane to fit in the following team for especially the double round in GW36:

Ramsdale - Schmeichel
Alonso - TAA - Cancelo - Cash - Justin
Foden - Mount - Salah - Maddison - Ramsey
Watkins - Richarlison - Dennis

This gives me 11 players with a double round, as well as four subs with a double round in GW36 on BB - a total of 30 games which should post some numbers. Am I missing something, any clear problems?
Obviously it is risky with Alonso, Mount and Foden due to the roulette going on every week at their respective clubs. Having three Villa-players aren't great in the double against Liverpool, but they have Norwich, Palace and Burney all at home around this fixture which is great.

Zen

I wild-carded my team in a hurry just to play around before the deadline on Saturday. I have always planned to do my BB in week 36, which now probably makes less sense given that a stacked first-XI would do just as well.
To fit in decent bench options, you need to forego a few solid players - in my case I got rid of a Son and Kane to fit in the following team for especially the double round in GW36:

Ramsdale - Schmeichel
Alonso - TAA - Cancelo - Cash - Justin
Foden - Mount - Salah - Maddison - Ramsey
Watkins - Richarlison - Dennis

This gives me 11 players with a double round, as well as four subs with a double round in GW36 on BB - a total of 30 games which should post some numbers. Am I missing something, any clear problems?
Obviously it is risky with Alonso, Mount and Foden due to the roulette going on every week at their respective clubs. Having three Villa-players aren't great in the double against Liverpool, but they have Norwich, Palace and Burney all at home around this fixture which is great.
You only realistically want 3 Villa players for 37, their fixtures are pretty shit in 36.... do what you can to get VVD in, he's ultra nailed on, or double up on TAA-Robbo, who are marginally less nailed one. Dropping Watkins for Pukki and Ramsdale(as Kasper doubles in 37) for Foster should free up the funds.

But then I've not really thought about 35 here.... Pukki/Watkins is a potshot there. But I fancy Pukki's chances more in 36. Think he's probably playing for a Premiership transfer next year, so while Norwich are done, he won't be. Watkins/AV are partially switched off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo (c) not panning out great so far. If only he can just sneak one goal, would make a massive difference.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a strange few mins.

Alonso scores for my rival. Just when I'm realising I need James & Rudiger to cleany and probably do something else to win this cup game, Ronaldo scores :)

Both have him, but screw that, a Ronaldo (c) goal will get some ground on most in my league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo 18 pointer tonight as captain for the single goal. Brilliant!

Probably captain for the next game and then it's thanks for your recent efforts and gone for the season.

Paul_Scholes18

What a disaster haha.

At least United got a point, but really we are not going to get top 4 anyway.
Just like I will not do anything in fantasy either.

So close to get Alonso over Havertz.

The 3 Chelsea I had gave me 2, 5(10) and 8 points. Plus Bruno with 1 point.
Alonso with 19 that was the only one else I considered getting in.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
FH actively lost me points. Oh well.
Same. Specifically from Saka and Robertson. Never mind.

What's the craic with Saka anyway? Anyone heard anything about his injury?

Hoping Leicester get knocked out tonight as well because if they don't Maddison might well be a trap in the coming weeks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
What a disaster haha.

At least United got a point, but really we are not going to get top 4 anyway.
Just like I will not do anything in fantasy either.

So close to get Alonso over Havertz.

The 3 Chelsea I had gave me 2, 5(10) and 8 points. Plus Bruno with 1 point.
Alonso with 19 that was the only one else I considered getting in.
Yeah that was the big one for me. Went Werner alongside Havertz and Mount instead which proved costly.

paulscholes18

Hoping Leicester get knocked out tonight as well because if they don't Maddison might well be a trap in the coming weeks.
Just waiting to hear from Arteta about Saka, keeping Him regardless and play Toney vs us

Leonzo1

Progressed in my local cup by the scruff of the neck! It was 66-66 until the 87th minute then Rudiger got a yellow for him to send me through! Scenes! Definitely the high point of the season so far for me.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Saka trained with the team today and it sounds like he should be fine.