Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Interesting. With KdB and Grealish out they might risk him if it’s just a knock. I think I will start him because I dont fancy Raphinha at Spurs or Arsenal mids versus Liverpool.

Would you lads go Raphinha or Livra given the fixtures?
I am going Raphinha so you probably should go Livramento ;). As we see you might get both on anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No Grealish, KdB has Ginger Covid and potentially no Grealish. Poor City, down to their last 37 attacking midfielders

You told me about head v heart last year and I took that on board (as well as putting some effort in) and turned 4millionth at halfway to top 80k.

What I’ve realised this season is that the hundreds of complete w@nkers who are drowning the Caf in shite posts and threads, have made me even more stubborn than I usually am. So … Viva Ronaldo, feck em.
So you took heart right?

The gains of both a Ronaldo haul and real life United win is just :drool:

But the idea of both blanking is pure :mad::nervous:

ps it sounds like KDB is 100% out, Grealish is 95% out but Foden is at worst 50-50, am epxecting him to play, otherwise Duffy can secure me a tasty 2 pointer.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So you took heart right?

The gains of both a Ronaldo haul and real life United win is just :drool:

But the idea of both blanking is pure :mad::nervous:

ps it sounds like KDB is 100% out, Grealish is 95% out but Foden is at worst 50-50, am epxecting him to play, otherwise Duffy can secure me a tasty 2 pointer.
Absolutely.

And then I posted in several threads that I’d done so because of Ole’s great coaching.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Absolutely.

And then I posted in several threads that I’d done so because of Ole’s great coaching.
Ronaldo at Chelsea away next, and Kane v Burnley away.

But then Kane has Brentford and Norwich homes back to back, while Ronaldo has Arsenal home and Palace.

Probably 50-50 tomorrow. Burnley isn't that easy, but certainly no Chelsea away, and then Tottenham's are easier the next 2, but i'm going to the Arsenal game.
Awks.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ronaldo at Chelsea away next, and Kane v Burnley away.

But then Kane has Brentford and Norwich homes back to back, while Ronaldo has Arsenal home and Palace.

Probably 50-50 tomorrow. Burnley isn't that easy, but certainly no Chelsea away, and then Tottenham's are easier the next 2, but i'm going to the Arsenal game.
Awks.
Likely try and get Son in

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo is on 31% ownership still.

I'm heading massively towards Ronnie now. Unless someone can sway me in the next hour or so.

Thinking that it's pretty much only the City game he didn't have a look in. Even Liverpool in that roasting he should have had one goal and had a couple of shots.
He's got pretty much the highest shots in the league.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

I'm heading massively towards Ronnie now. Unless someone can sway me in the next hour or so.

Thinking that it's pretty much only the City game he didn't have a look in. Even Liverpool in that roasting he should have had one goal and had a couple of shots.
My only concern is how shit we are. Then you have most will captain Salah and his ownership is so high, if he hauls your rank will plummet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My only concern is how shit we are. Then you have most will captain Salah and his ownership is so high, if he hauls your rank will plummet.
I'm not talking captaining Ronaldo for this one. That would be a leap too far I think :)

He's only 1 goal in 6 league games, but two of those were the City/Pool walkovers, and one was 30mins v Everton.
So even that isn't as poor as it sounds.
Plus 9 goals in 12 all in.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

A lot of the 31% will be dead teams though. Haven't seen many FPL boffins on YouTube or Twitter with Ronaldo. Most sold him weeks ago.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I was going to move for Kane but did Mount for Gallagher. Which means I am one of those with ronaldo in the side. But we have Watford so he should find the net..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Crellin has Kane for the next 4.

It's just too hard to turn a run of games down with Leeds, Brentford and Norwich homes and Burnley away.
Ronaldo might match Kane tomorrow, but Chelsea and Arsenal? Hard to see.

Sod it, Kane & Hwang in - we're playing percentages here. 0.7m to sort Townsend and Ronaldo in time.

All the best all :)

Jacko21

A lot of the 31% will be dead teams though. Haven't seen many FPL boffins on YouTube or Twitter with Ronaldo. Most sold him weeks ago.
His ownership would've dropped a fair bit had Lukaku not got injured. That's what I was planning to do. But I wasn't then tempted by Vardy/Kane, so chose to hold.

I'm happy to 'wait and see' re Kane/Son.

RedDevil@84

Stopped thinking anymore

Guaita
Livra TAA Cancelo
Salah Jota Raphinha Gallagher
Toney Antonio Kane

Duffy first on bench.

Codie

Kane and Raphinha, as Kane gives you an easy route to Ronaldo
Cheers for that. I think Kane will out score Son but I also feel Jesus will outscore Raph but you’re right, it give me the chance of getting Ronaldo

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Wildcard time.

GUAITA

TAA, JAMES, EMERSON ROYAL

SALAH, FODEN, TROSSARD, GALLAGHER

KANE, SAINT-MAXIMIN, HWANG

BENCH: FOSTER, JOHNSON, AIT NOURI, SMITHE ROWE

Taking a bit of a punt on Kane, seeing how he does on this Spurs green run, but I'm fully expecting to get rid in a couple of weeks.

I've just seen a fact about Hwang: he has a 100% shot accuracy - 4 shots, 4 goals. So not bad for £5.8m, hopefully he can keep it up.

I've had Smithe Rowe all season but he keeps getting lots of points on the bench. But surely I can't start him away v Liverpool.

Apparently Trossard may play upfront for Brighton.

I'm hoping ASM and Newcastle get the new manager bounce under Howe.

Swiss_Red89

My Team

Mendy
James Wilson Cancelo
Son Salah Gallagher Mbeumo Rashford
Wilson Antonio

Subs: Foster, Hwang, Duffy, White

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Squad
Ramsdale/Foster
Cancelo/James/Chilwell/Rudiger/Livra
Salah/Son/Foden/Raphinha/ESR
Antonio/Toney/Jiminez

Desperate to get TAA in. Also want to change the structure to allow Kane or Ronaldo come in. Son nearly feels like a waste when Gallagher/Jota look good assets so the money better spent up top.

Thoughts are this week:
Rudiger and Jiminez out
TAA and Davis in

Next week
Son and Toney out
Gallagher and Kane in

Ronaldo in then in 3-4 weeks.

Sound sensible? 2 x -4 the only issue but that's where I want to be

Skills

Snitch
I've done Havertz to Gallagher this week and I'm rolling another transfer into next week. Was so tempted to keep Havertz this week, but I want to free up funds & also have 2 itb to be able to make a big switch in the next week or two

Paul_Scholes18

Mccarthy vs Lloris for draft? I think I am going Mccarthy and benching Livramento/Rudiger for Maguire.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Scrolled down my league, only 1 other player has brought Kane in.
The mad idea of Kane as a differential!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chilwell hitting the bar 4mins in.
It's gonna be one of those weeks isn't it!