Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
fecking bloody hell. What happened this week? I got 50 points. Bad week but not complete debacle. And i slipped by 400k!!
From 500k to 900k.
I had pretty good season and then i started to make transfers. I bet that from all of us here i have worst transfer record by far. Who i bought gets injured or delivers one point. I hate this game....

Ok, i throw everything on cup now. Cup is trophy too :wenger:
Speaking of the cups I've noticed they added cups for individual leagues this year which is a nice touch. That is new right? I've got some that don't even start until GW35.

Dimitar09

Ended with 82 points thanks to ESR and Ronaldo. Was looking bad on Wednesday but the game last night couldn't have gone any better.

Now have 2 free transfers but pretty happy with my team, so thinking of improving my bench and back up keeper with Foster ruled out for a bit.

Schneiderman

This is fun! How would your rank be if you never made any transfers or changed your captain?

https://www.game-change.co.uk/2017/08/28/fantasy-football-what-if-machine/

I'm 84 points better with my changes, but I would actually still be in the top 500k without any changes at all. Decent, that!
Team value would've suffered massively, would've been 99,5 compared to 104 as it is now.
Plus 78 for me and similar on the team value. Someone in my work league is 88 worse off! Interested to see @Andycoleno9 's results.

Schneiderman

88 worse off?! Wow. I wonder if that's because he started with a great team, or if he's just utterly hopeless. I'm sure @Andycoleno9 has worse, though.
It's because he's utterly hopeless :lol:
Perhaps didn't captain Salah a couple times too, that would make a big difference (albeit I made the same mistake).

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
This is fun! How would your rank be if you never made any transfers or changed your captain?

https://www.game-change.co.uk/2017/08/28/fantasy-football-what-if-machine/

I'm 84 points better with my changes, but I would actually still be in the top 500k without any changes at all. Decent, that!
Team value would've suffered massively, would've been 99,5 compared to 104 as it is now.
I would have been 53 points worse off without transfers and my team value would have been 5.6 worse off. So at least my 1000000 hours obsessing is paying off :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Speaking of the cups I've noticed they added cups for individual leagues this year which is a nice touch. That is new right? I've got some that don't even start until GW35.
Wow, i see that now. Cool, more title runs. Ha ha.
It's because he's utterly hopeless :lol:
Perhaps didn't captain Salah a couple times too, that would make a big difference (albeit I made the same mistake).
:(I remember that i said to one newbie how this is friendly thread. Ole out thread (where i was camping 3 years) seems friendly now. :wenger:
Joking aside, until this round i did well with captain. Salah was the man. Don't know why i did Lukaku this gw.
I will test my result later. I am curious now

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Who is the Redcafe league admin? We need them to add a cup for the mini-league.

Schneiderman

:(I remember that i said to one newbie how this is friendly thread. Ole out thread (where i was camping 3 years) seems friendly now. :wenger:
Joking aside, until this round i did well with captain. Salah was the man. Don't know why i did Lukaku gw.
I will test my result later. I am curious now
Oh that was in reference to the -88 guy from my work league, I wouldn't do you like that! This is the only friendly thread around.

-27. Ha ha. What a waste of my time and nerves.
Not actually that bad, you'll presumably have gained a fair bit of value which will help for the rest of the season. Probably be positive if it wasn't for the last few disastrous transfers.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Oh that was in reference to the -88 guy from my work league, I wouldn't do you like that! This is the only friendly thread around.

Not actually that bad, you'll presumably have gained a fair bit of value which will help for the rest of the season. Probably be positive if it wasn't for the last few disastrous transfers.
Yeah, i figured out that later that you mean other dude. But you would not be wrong either way. :)

I saw my list of transfers now i took -20 penalty alone on them. Not just that i buy badly, i take penalty to buy badly. That sucks. And last few weeks free fall is amazing. 200k》400》500》900k

Frank Grimes

Won the manager of the month in my mini league. My 2 transfers in Wilson and Maddison came up trumps bagging me 19 points. Also got lucky with the Smith Rowe goal.

No idea what I'll do this gw. Is James fit?

saivet

I was going to switch Kane to Ronaldo this week but I have a feeling Ronaldo may not start on Sunday plus Spurs are playing Norwich I think I might go rogue and captain Kane ahead of Salah. Unless Kane scores a hatrick I'm definitely taking him out after Norwich.

The only benefit from bringing Kane in has been his price has risen by £0.2m despite him doing feck all.

Gazautd18

Won the manager of the month in my mini league. My 2 transfers in Wilson and Maddison came up trumps bagging me 19 points. Also got lucky with the Smith Rowe goal.

No idea what I'll do this gw. Is James fit?
Just sold him so think he is.
Didn't recall Tuch mentioning he was unavailable this week

saivet

Just done Gallagher and Jimenez out for Jota and Dennis for -4. Kane will get Norwich before I get rid.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Any suggestions?
I mean normally that would be a ridiculous question but Dennis is in form and just scored against Chelsea so who knows. Chance that Jesus doesn't even start as Pep seems to have more players available.

Anyway, pulled the trigger on Jimenez>Watkins. Assuming no injuries I'll bring in King next week.