Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Gazautd18

Just went to put Antonio in but games updating.
No doubt he'll get returns today...

Varun

Staff
Must say, don't get the Watkins transfers that have been the rage recently. Was so underwhelming that I benched Jimenez instead of making that transfer. Look at him bag now :lol:

clonsolar

Must say, don't get the Watkins transfers that have been the rage recently. Was so underwhelming that I benched Jimenez instead of making that transfer. Look at him bag now :lol:
Has been impressive in central role since Ings injury, but might be pushed out wide when Ings returns. Can't understand the Ings buy, was madness. Injury record brutal and Watkins flying in CF position.

paulscholes18

One of very few forwards in form, he has returns in 5 of his last 8 matches.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Tbh that's just the state of the forwards in general this season. Nobody is really firing consistently.

Varun

Staff
Has been impressive in central role since Ings injury, but might be pushed out wide when Ings returns. Can't understand the Ings buy, was madness. Injury record brutal and Watkins flying in CF position.
He's played CF before, not like he's just found a position he thrives in now. Don't know tbh, I don't watch Villa much but feels like a move chasing points.
One of very few forwards in form, he has returns in 5 of his last 8 matches.
Yeah, that's put me off more than pull me in tbh. He's not a striker and not in a team to have a 1/2 streak too long.
Tbh that's just the state of the forwards in general this season. Nobody is really firing consistently.
Yeah, it's a struggle. I do like the look of Ronaldo under Ralf and Antonio in couple of GWs but want to wait and watch for a bit and go 1 up top till then.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
feck it, i will say it; Come on Chelsea! I have 3 Chelsea players. Win or bust.

Lukaku benched . Again. Ffs!!!

Zoo

Antonio doesn’t take pens anymore. Not that I care as I transferred him out weeks ago.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Cheers, Bowen (second sub). Didn’t want Alonso and James’s clean sheets anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
James won't be getting anymore returns now that I have him. Literally missed every return and have had him for every blank.

Antonio also useless.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
James won't be getting anymore returns now that I have him. Literally missed every return and have had him for every blank.

Antonio also useless.
It is not you, it is me. I bought him instead of Chilwell. Then all went to shit with James. Injury first game and now no CS.
Same with Zaha. I bought him and he has 3 shit games behind him and now his price even dropped.
But Zaha has good schedule. I believe in him:wenger:.
Btw, Antonio has good fixtures too. Don't sell

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Add me to the James curse.

Everyone knee jerking on Mount now

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It is not you, it is me. I bought him instead of Chilwell. Then all went to shit with James. Injury first game and now no CS.
Same with Zaha. I bought him and he has 3 shit games behind him and now his price even dropped.
But Zaha has good schedule. I believe in him:wenger:.
Btw, Antonio has good fixtures too. Don't sell
I won't be selling Antonio, missed that boat ages ago. Might as well hold on now.

Luckily I rolled my transfer this week and now can do some surgery.

4 at the back was the original plan but with games coming thick and fast, focusing on attack against tired defenders might be better option.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I won't be selling Antonio, missed that boat ages ago. Might as well hold on now.

Luckily I rolled my transfer this week and now can do some surgery.

4 at the back was the original plan but with games coming thick and fast, focusing on attack against tired defenders might be better option.
Problem is that attackers this year are shit. Not a single one who delivers.

Schneiderman

As long as you don't have double Chelsea that goal is fine. I'll take a James blank if Alonso / Rudiger do too. Antonio on my bench so glad to see him not taking the pen.

Mount is frustrating, gets the odd mega haul but you never know when he's going to play this season.

GeorgieBoy

I keep holding onto Antonio purely because I can't think of anyone better to replace him with.
But week after week he keeps failing me; I'm at the stage I now where I have a quite deep seated hatred for him.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I keep holding onto Antonio purely because I can't think of anyone better to replace him with.
But week after week he keeps failing me; I'm at the stage I now where I have a quite deep seated hatred for him.
Relax. In the last 6 (where the blanking began), he's played:

Villa
Liverpool
Wolves
Man City
Brighton
Chelsea

With the exception of Villa, those are some of the best defenses in the league.

His fixtures turn good from next week so if you've held him through this current run, it would be madness to sell now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Going to rage transfer out Antonio, someone give me some good reasons not to.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Relax. In the last 6 (where the blanking began), he's played:

Villa
Liverpool
Wolves
Man City
Brighton
Chelsea

With the exception of Villa, those are some of the best defenses in the league.

His fixtures turn good from next week so if you've held him through this current run, it would be madness to sell now.
Granted they are tough fixtures, but West Ham have still scored quite a few goals and he's been involved in none of them. He's shit.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
As long as you don't have double Chelsea that goal is fine. I'll take a James blank if Alonso / Rudiger do too. Antonio on my bench so glad to see him not taking the pen.

Mount is frustrating, gets the odd mega haul but you never know when he's going to play this season.
Double defences are a trap most of the time.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I love the fact I already took Bowen for Raphinha but did this a week too late.