g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

First thoughts on potential Jota injury is that it would probably mean Bruno and Jota OUT and Salah and Saka IN (2x FTs)

But that fecks me for gw27. So I'd almost certainly need to use my first FH there. Was planning to navigate around it but as with those transfers above I'd be missing Ramsdale, White, Saka, TAA, Salah and Rudiger for gw27.
FH would allow me to focus on brining in United (v WAT), Spurs (v lee), Palace (v BUR) and maybe a few Burnley players for their double (cry, LEI).
I think that’s going to be the most common route. I was planning on losing Bruno and Ronaldo, but this Jota injury is a spanner in the works.

The easy solution is to keep Bruno, but it means I’ll have to get Lacazette in rather than Saka.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
People not triple capping Salah are wild. Absolutely wild.

Has Salah blanked three in a row before? He's playing every minute, believe it. Norwich at Anfield (Anfield!) who just conceded 4 (in good form, lol) to City on their own turf and then Leeds (at Anfield again!) who ship 4 practically every game and just made relegation battling Everton look like world beaters.

Its like a 60 point swing. Madness. The only reason you wouldn't do it is because 'it's too good to true', 'surely the stars can't align this perfectly' etc. Don't overthink it...
I'm on TC but bench boost could still outscore TC if the bench options are like DDG, Cancelo, Bowen, and Broja. Once you use Bench Boost, means you can finally downgrade the bench and upgrade the XI.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Its like a 60 point swing. Madness. The only reason you wouldn't do it is because 'it's too good to true', 'surely the stars can't align this perfectly' etc. Don't overthink it...
How are you calculating that 60 point swing?

daveoliver91

I am going to FH this week (week 26), but I am still very tempted to play 9 DGW players and 2 Single ones, which are Bowen and Cancelo which both have a very good fixture and I reckon they could outscore some double game week players.. What do you think, is this crazy? I am just scared not playing Cancelo and Bowen, which both are in a good form and performing very well..

daveoliver91

Considering everyone will captain him, 60 point swing would mean he actually scores 60 points between the two games, which would give 120 points to the ones who captained him and 180 to the ones who TC, is that correct? The odds of this happening are not very high.. haha (sorry if I understood this wrong)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I still don't want to Free Hit in 27 if I can help it. 30 is a bigger blank and there will be at least one more massive double. I'm lucky in that I have 2 FT's and several routes to Salah. I just need to decide whether to keep Foden and a ton of cash or Bruno and nothing.

Will almost certainly take one hit so I can have 2 x Arsenal and 2 x Liverpool which I think is the sweet spot and means I won't have to FH in 27. I'd have 10 players and I can bring in a Burnley player or 2 for their doubles in 27 to mitigate the 10.

I am going to FH this week (week 26), but I am still very tempted to play 9 DGW players and 2 Single ones, which are Bowen and Cancelo which both have a very good fixture and I reckon they could outscore some double game week players.. What do you think, is this crazy? I am just scared not playing Cancelo and Bowen, which both are in a good form and performing very well..
If you can get 9 dgw players out and those 2 then yeah that does sound crazy to Free Hit.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can do this:

GW26: Jota to Saka (-4)
GW27: Saka to Cornet (and have 11 starters).
GW28: Cornet back to Saka

Or I can do simply Jota to Foden (-4)

Finally, I can just leave it and hope Cucurella returns.

Thoughts?

Deery

Dreary
Did a FH and filled my team with DGW players, stuck with a conundrum of Kane or Dennis?

daveoliver91

I still don't want to Free Hit in 27 if I can help it. 30 is a bigger blank and there will be at least one more massive double. I'm lucky in that I have 2 FT's and several routes to Salah. I just need to decide whether to keep Foden and a ton of cash or Bruno and nothing.

Will almost certainly take one hit so I can have 2 x Arsenal and 2 x Liverpool which I think is the sweet spot and means I won't have to FH in 27. I'd have 10 players and I can bring in a Burnley player or 2 for their doubles in 27 to mitigate the 10.

If you can get 9 dgw players out and those 2 then yeah that does sound crazy to Free Hit.
I have no chance but Free Hitting this week. I have only 3 players with DGW and I don't want to take a -12 / -16 hit for some changes.
I still have the 2 Free Hits available and the Wildcard, so not worried of using the FH now. My only question is if it's worth Free Hitting and putting 9 DGW players + Cancelo and Bowen, or just go for 11 DGW players.. Decisions decisions!

devil in me

Jota's game time was probably going to be split with firmino pre-injury concerns. I'm now thinking he probably plays part of the second game at best. Probably need to get him out and spanner in the works indeed.

Deery

Dreary
Anybody going with Dias for Liverpool? Looks lively could see him score this weekend.

Paul_Scholes18

So the moves I am thinking is. De Gea to Ramsdale.

Reguilon to Robertson and Jota to Cornet.

If Jota is fit I might just get Coady or another Wolves defender instead. Possibly Mee or Tarkowski too.

Deery

Dreary
So the moves I am thinking is. De Gea to Ramsdale.

Reguilon to Robertson and Jota to Cornet.

If Jota is fit I might just get Coady or another Wolves defender instead. Possibly Mee or Tarkowski too.
I brought in Saiss, Ramsdale and Tarkowski :lol:

Going to gamble on Dias, might backfire but worth a shot..

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I have no chance but Free Hitting this week. I have only 3 players with DGW and I don't want to take a -12 / -16 hit for some changes.
I still have the 2 Free Hits available and the Wildcard, so not worried of using the FH now. My only question is if it's worth Free Hitting and putting 9 DGW players + Cancelo and Bowen, or just go for 11 DGW players.. Decisions decisions!
Oh I see what you mean. I mean yeah there will undoutably be sgw players that outscore dgw ones but it's like gambling isn't it. You get 2 shots as opposed to 1.

If I was free hitting I'd triple up on Liverpool and Arsenal for sure. Not sure I'd be able to resist Kane and Son either. Probably something like....

Ramsdale
Gabriel Saiss VVD TAA ????
Salah Saka Zaha Son ????
Kane ???? ????

Maybe Broja as a sgw punt.

Count Ravioli

With Jota looking likely to miss at least one of the DGW fixtures would it be crazy to double up on Salah & Mane? Latter not in great form but coming off winning Afcon plus they play the two worst defences in the league.

Paul_Scholes18

With Jota looking likely to miss at least one of the DGW fixtures would it be crazy to double up on Salah & Mane? Latter not in great form but coming off winning Afcon plus they play the two worst defences in the league.
I just worry Mane will not start both.

Fabian Keller

I can do this:

GW26: Jota to Saka (-4)
GW27: Saka to Cornet (and have 11 starters).
GW28: Cornet back to Saka

Or I can do simply Jota to Foden (-4)

Finally, I can just leave it and hope Cucurella returns.

Thoughts?
I'm thinking the exact same thing. Just not with Jota.

A free hit in 27 is tempting too - bring in Pope for it. But being without chips (if FH 30 is a thing as well) is a scary prospect. Then resume in 28 with Saka and no Burnley

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Im sitting here nice and relaxed knowing im using a FH this week.

I have Jota but not in my FH team so him being possibly out is a good thing for me for this GW.
Glad you’re relaxed to the point of smugness… but why on Earth are you spunking a valuable FH on this GW?

Its like a 60 point swing. Madness.
60 point swing? How?

Did a FH and filled my team with DGW players, stuck with a conundrum of Kane or Dennis?
Why have you played a FH this week?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
People are going a bit crazy on the doubles I feel. Some of these hits seem a bit silly for the likes of Jimenez (5 goals all season) and Lacazette (3!).

Gawge

I was planning on just using my 1 free transfer (Bruno > Son).

That would leave me with all DGW players apart from Cancelo and Bowen (who I think are good to go with anyway).

However, Jota doubts do worry me a bit now. Especially as I also have Regulon and Weghorst as potential doubts. Wondering whether to take a hit to get in Robbo, but it would then be a -8 and I was thinking people were being a bit OTT with the hits this week.

Rhyme Animal

I was planning on just using my 1 free transfer (Bruno > Son).

That would leave me with all DGW players apart from Cancelo and Bowen (who I think are good to go with anyway).

However, Jota doubts do worry me a bit now. Especially as I also have Regulon and Weghorst as potential doubts. Wondering whether to take a hit to get in Robbo, but it would then be a -8 and I was thinking people were being a bit OTT with the hits this week.
Sure you wanna sell Bruno now…?

Gawge

Sure you wanna sell Bruno now…?
Yes. Only way to get Son in and he has a DGW.

I have got Bruno's 3 hauls this season, even though I mostly haven't owned him. I think now is the time to get off him. Next two fixtures are decent, but because it's only a single this week, it's kind of only GW27 where I would want him.

Deery

Dreary
What’s your team for 27?
DeGea

Digne Varane Cancelo Dias

Salah Raphinha DeBruyne Coutinho

Antonio Daka​

Ramsey
Kilman
Dennis

Nothing keeper.

This weeks team is:
Ramsdale

Kilman Saiss VVD Tarkowski

Raphinha James Salah Diaz

Kane Jimenez​

Dennis
Cancelo
Ramsey

Rhyme Animal

Yes. Only way to get Son in and he has a DGW.

I have got Bruno's 3 hauls this season, even though I mostly haven't owned him. I think now is the time to get off him. Next two fixtures are decent, but because it's only a single this week, it's kind of only GW27 where I would want him.
Fair play, seems a very odd time to sell him for me.

Kinda feel I’d possibly prefer Saka to Son this DGW.

Gawge

This weeks team is:
Ramsdale

Kilman Saiss VVD Tarkowski

Raphinha James Salah Diaz

Kane Jimenez​

Dennis
Cancelo
Ramsey
I feel like you need TAA at minimum. I'd also fancy Saka over James.

Gawge

Fair play, seems a very odd time to sell him for me.

Kinda feel I’d possibly prefer Saka to Son this DGW.
Bad fixture turn coming up, and he's expensive. As I say, only GW27 I think he is a clear desirable option until I will wildcard in GW30-32. He may do well this week but feel I have to go for a DGW player.

The reason I'm not going for Saka is that I have 3 Liverpool players and 2 Arsenal players already, and I would rather not Free Hit next week.

Deery

Dreary
I feel like you need TAA at minimum. I'd also fancy Saka over James.
I don’t know I seem to have a mental block over TAA I never usually put him in. Saka could be good but James is now striker and playing not so bad tbh..

RedDevil@84

I am bringing in Lacazette in my draft for Broja. Good luck everyone. Next red card guaranteed