Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Fabian Keller

How do we feel about Bruno? Haven't read back at all, but the coast seems to be clear for him to be a decent asset again. On pens and in form etc etc. I'm on Rashford and James right now, but swaying dangerously toward Bruno and someone like Ben White

paulscholes18

How do we feel about Bruno? Haven't read back at all, but the coast seems to be clear for him to be a decent asset again. On pens and in form etc etc. I'm on Rashford and James right now, but swaying dangerously toward Bruno and someone like Ben White
Costs too much, be better of with Rashford or Martial to cover United's attack

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs of Mitro AND Kane weren't both on 4 yellows, my draft would be complete. I can easily foresee them two missing out on one game during their DGWs, which would be so frustrating.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I just can't shake off shit reputation from last year where people here just needed to do opposite from what i am doing. :lol:
I was laughing stock. I was Solskjaer:wenger:.
Oh ffs!!! I forgot that you still can lose money if you sell and buy same player.
I was messing around with my team, selling, buying etc...in short, like we do it before gw1. And i lost 0.5 mil:lol:
What a plonker. What an idiot.
⬆

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Think I'm settled with my team (unless anyone can see any glaring improvements/issues):

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, Dalot
Salah, Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron
Martial, Haaland, Kane

Subs: Ward, Botman, Andreas, Bueno (0.2 itb)

This way, if Kane misses one game via a yellow then I have at least two decent subs, which can also deal with Dalot potential injury.

Not 100% sold on Dalot though as we still look concede goals a fair bit. The obvious replacement is Walker but that would block a City double attack for their DGW... White is too boring... Can't think of anyone else sub 5.0

Will look to swap Martial to Mitro for their double and Salah to KDB for if City double.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Think I'm settled with my team (unless anyone can see any glaring improvements/issues):

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, Dalot
Martial, Haaland, Kane

This way, if Kane misses one game via a yellow then I have at least two decent subs, which can also deal with Dalot potential injury.

Not 100% sold on Dalot though as we still look concede goals a fair bit. The obvious replacement is Walker but that would block a City double attack for their DGW... White is too boring... Can't think of anyone else sub 5.0

Will look to swap Martial to Mitro for their double and Salah to KDB for if City double.
That midfield is a lock now really isn't it unless you go KDB over Salah. Add in Kepa, Ward, Cancelo, Trippier, Haaland and that's your template.

A lot seem to be going Darwin and I was too but that midfield does allow for a threemium so might as well add in Kane.

So where you've got Dalot, Botman, Bueno and Martial I've currently got Shaw, Perraud, Patterson and Havertz.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
That midfield is a lock now really isn't it unless you go KDB over Salah. Add in Kepa, Ward, Cancelo, Trippier, Haaland and that's your template.

A lot seem to be going Darwin and I was too but that midfield does allow for a threemium so might as well add in Kane.

So where you've got Dalot, Botman, Bueno and Martial I've currently got Shaw, Perraud, Patterson and Havertz.
Yeah KDB will come in if City confirm their double. Until then, happy to go with Salah as a minor differential.

I did make a draft with Darwin but the extra funds don't really improve my team that much apart from bringing in James, who is always an injury concern and will have minutes managed. Plus, don't want to double up on Liverpool and if I want one from them, Salah is the better option. He is only a few points behind KDB and has had an awful season by his standards so it can only get better... right?

As for your 3 player that are different to mine:

Shaw is fine and I may yet swap Dalot with him just for the fact that Dalot might be injured whereas Shaw is fully fit.
Havertz could be a great differential.
Perraud is what he is but be a little weary. I am a Luton fan and our manager (Nathan Jones) just went to Southampton and he does like to rotate a lot. Even our best players in Luton were not safe from a benching once in a while, including the GK!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah KDB will come in if City confirm their double. Until then, happy to go with Salah as a minor differential.

I did make a draft with Darwin but the extra funds don't really improve my team that much apart from bringing in James, who is always an injury concern and will have minutes managed. Plus, don't want to double up on Liverpool and if I want one from them, Salah is the better option. He is only a few points behind KDB and has had an awful season by his standards so it can only get better... right?

As for your 3 player that are different to mine:

Shaw is fine and I may yet swap Dalot with him just for the fact that Dalot might be injured whereas Shaw is fully fit.
Havertz could be a great differential.
Perraud is what he is but be a little weary. I am a Luton fan and our manager (Nathan Jones) just went to Southampton and he does like to rotate a lot. Even our best players in Luton were not safe from a benching once in a while, including the GK!
Good to know thanks.

Yeah exactly that re:Shaw. If there's any word of Dalot being fit for Boxing Day I'll probably switch to him. Either will probably end up being White when Arsenal double anyway.

And yeah Salah > KDB for the City double.

Pickle85

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, Dalot
Martial, Haaland, Kane

Is Kepa or Mendy their starting keeps at the mo? Mendy has no injury but Kepa is yellow flagged.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
So far i have:

Kepa
Trippier Cancelo James
Almiron Salah Rashford Martinelli
Havertz Haaland Darwin

Bench: Begovic, Dalot, N. Williams, Andreas

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Very concerned that a template has formed and I can’t get away from it!

Could take a risk on the likes of Havertz and Kulu, but you just know it doesn’t feel sensible with likes Of Martinelli/Rashford so cheap.

More chance of tanking than making up ground straying from template but needs must!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Very concerned that a template has formed and I can’t get away from it!

Could take a risk on the likes of Havertz and Kulu, but you just know it doesn’t feel sensible with likes Of Martinelli/Rashford so cheap.

More chance of tanking than making up ground straying from template but needs must!
Yeah there is a template now for sure and the differentials are your attackers alongside Haaland and your defenders that aren't Cancelo and Trippier.

Pickle85

Kepa started when both were fit so I assume him. But yeah he is flagged, hence why Ward is on the bench for me.
I'm gonna follow suit I think. Despite being an initial horrorshow pick, Ward has gradually evolved into a bit of an ff hero.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am ready.
Raya (Ward)
Cancelo, Trips, Dalot, James (Bueno)
Salah, Rashford, Martinelli, (Almiron, Pereira)
Kane, Haaland, Martial

Template as it goes. Which kind of sucks, isn't it?

saik

Ward, Kepa
Tripper, Dalot, Saliba, Cancelo (Bueno)
Salah, Martinelli, Foden, Almiron (Da Silva)
Haaland, Kane (Greenwood)

0.8m ITB. Thoughts? Obviously wary of Foden being benched and Kane on 4 yellows. If you do sell them, who would you rather get ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ward, Kepa
Tripper, Dalot, Saliba, Cancelo (Bueno)
Salah, Martinelli, Foden, Almiron (Da Silva)
Haaland, Kane (Greenwood)

0.8m ITB. Thoughts? Obviously wary of Foden being benched and Kane on 4 yellows. If you do sell them, who would you rather get ?
The obvious thing is upgrade Foden to KDB and downgrade Kane to whoever you can afford ... Mitrovic (also on 4 yellows), Martial, Solanke etc...

Also...

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Kepa
Cancelo, Trippier, Dalot
Martial, Haaland, Kane

Crap. I’ve got loads of those ⬆ players :(

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
A little Christmas gift for you all:

Here's a list over the goalthreat a player poses while on the pitch for the most interesting strikers and midfielders in the league (with more than 500 minutes played)
G+xA/90 (goals scored (including penalties) + expected assists per 90 minutes)

Strikers:
Haaland 1,82
Nunez 1,16
Kane 1,03
Mitro 0,89
Firmino 0,88
Toney 0,87
Wilson 0,77
Ings 0,67
Daka 0,64
Jesus 0,60
Economy options:
Eduoard 0,44
Solanke 0,36

Midfielders:
Rodrigo 1,06
Foden 0,96
Summerville 0,85 (under 500 minutes, but been a starter last 5 games)
Odegaard 0,80
KDB 0,79
Maddison 0,73
Gross 0,68
Martinelli 0,67
Trossard 0,64
Almiron 0,64
Salah 0,63
Bailey 0,62
Zaha 0,59
Kulusevski 0,54
Barnes 0,53
Saka 0,49
Rashy 0,48
Sterling 0,47
Son 0,46
Bruno 0,43
Andreas 0,32
Mount 0,31
Bowen 0,24

Worth taking into consideration is that not everyone plays 90 minutes every week and that everyone's teammates finishing abilities comes into play when calculating actual assists from expected assists.
Good luck everyone!

Pickle85

I don't trust Foden. And yeah, i will do Salah to KDB in double week. Although double week for City is United and Spurs so it is not something promising
Feels good that we can say this now. There was a time where I probably would have gotten KdB in specifically because he had us in a DGW!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Everyone laugh at me but usually I'm good!! Finishing normally in top 30k. Anyone can have a bad year!