g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
KDB v Salah hasn't got any easier has it? Currently trying to find a way to have both plus Haaland in my team and it isn't easy. It involves downgrading Cancelo to a cheaper City defender but which one do you go for? Hahaha

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
KDB v Salah hasn't got any easier has it? Currently trying to find a way to have both plus Haaland in my team and it isn't easy. It involves downgrading Cancelo to a cheaper City defender but which one do you go for? Hahaha
Does it work having both if you have say Mitro and Martial instead of a Nunez/Kane big hitter?
Or does it need a 3rd cheapo filler striker, and Cancelo downgraded?

Huge thing to bear in mind with big hitters is they lose a chunk of their value if you rarely captain them. Which with Haaland around could be fairly likely.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Does it work having both if you have say Mitro and Martial instead of a Nunez/Kane big hitter?

Huge thing to bear in mind with big hitters is they lose a chunk of their value if you rarely captain them. Which with Haaland around could be fairly likely.
The latter. Cheap striker who can be third on my bench and also downgrade either Cancelo or James.

The issue with going with just Haaland is nearly every time City score a goal you don't benefit at all. And they score the most goals of everyone. That's not really very fun is it?

The latter. Cheap striker who can be third on my bench and also downgrade either Cancelo or James.

The issue with going with just Haaland is nearly every time City score a goal you don't benefit at all. And they score the most goals of everyone. That's not really very fun is it?

Pickle85

Going without Cancelo at the moment and seeing every other team feature him is worrying me more and more.

My only worry is when Martial gets injured... where do you go?
He’s not Samuel Jackson’s Mr Glass!
Going without Cancelo at the moment and seeing every other team feature him is worrying me more and more.
If they have him, they can’t have Trippier… or Salah … or Haaland (unlikely) … or Rashford… or Mitrovic… or Saka… etc.

Something has to give and it’s just down to what you think is the least impact. No one knows, including FPL Twitterati.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm thinking of getting White instead of Shaw as Arse might have two DGW upcoming. The other option is Dunk, who will most likely also have a DGW....

Or am I putting too much trust in doubles?

ROFLUTION

I'm thinking of getting White instead of Shaw as Arse might have two DGW upcoming. The other option is Dunk, who will most likely also have a DGW....

Or am I putting too much trust in doubles?
When would those two DGW go into? What potential GWs?

Paul_Scholes18

I think I go KDB he was insane yesterday. Yes not enough goals, but he gets so many assists.

Liverpool looked quite bad particular Salah. I think Villa and Leicester might stop them.

The main reason I want Salah is to cover that megahaul, but not sure it comes right now. No way I captain Salah either over Haaland this week after watching them play.

Paul_Scholes18

Couldn't watch the match yesterday. How was Salah? Need to decide Salah vs KDB today.
Salah was poor. Very bad. Nunez had all the chances too apart from the 0.9 xg tap in from Salah.

In general the players from the world cup looked more fit.

Paul_Scholes18

Mitro a doubt. feck this. Do I go 3 United players with Martial and keep faith in us or troll Wilson or Havertz?

Swiss_Red89

Kepa
Trippier Dalot Cancelo
KDB Martinelli Almiron Rashford
Kane Haaland Martial

0.3 left
Bench: Ward, Andreas, Bueno, Williams

Thoughts?
Might switch Dalot for either Shaw or White before Deadline. Otherwise I'm pretty much settled with that i think.

suheilsworld

Is it ok to not go with Kane to accommodate KDB?
Kepa (Ward)
Tripper Cancelo Lindelof (Bueno , Perraud)
Almiron, Salah, Martinelli , KDB (Andreas)
Haaland, Martial, Adams

also should I take a punton Lindelof or go Botman or Paterson

MrBrightside1989

Dalot, Mitrovic and Maddison all doubts now according to the little !! icons. Was thinking to stick with the three of them but now may need a good alternative plan.

BootsyCollins

I cant get my team to feel right, doubting everything right now. Would love some feedback.

Pope-Ward
White-Cancelo-Trippier-Dalot-Neco
Martinelli-KDB-Rashford-Almiron-Andreas
Darwin-Haaland-Martial

1.2 in the bank, leading my important MLs.

Rauður Djöfull

This something?

Ward - Kepa
Cancelo - Trippier - Neco W - Patterson - Gabriel
A.Pereira - KDB - Trossard - Martinelli - Almiron
Kane - Haaland - Solanke

0,7 itb

or drop solanke for martial and either sell Cancelo or Trossard for cheaper option

another option is to drop Kane for Darwin and get Martial in for Solanke. But Solanke has many points considering price, might be a good option to have on his "easy" fixtures?