Fantasy Premier League 22/23

0161_UNITED

I don't know if Maddison was one of these "XG" things, or just the hope he might bag, but Leicester aren't a good team, aren't on a good run and Maddo hasn't scored more than 4 points in a game week since week 23!
The fixtures looked good when I was drinking too
much beer? That’s about the best justification I can give. The more nuanced point was he had good fixtures and enabled an easy switch to Bruno when Casemiro was due back on an FT.

Moby

Dick
Exactamundo. Now what is interesting are your thoughts on this…my plan is Toney -> Haaland next week, then Maddison -> Bruno the week after. But now I’m also thinking Watkins -> Jesus which I was going to do anyway for a front 3 of Kane - Jesus - Haaland. I may have to take hits soon, brother. Thoughts?
Hmm. I kept Saka as the next few arsenal games are still good but I will sell them around 33. They're great but one it's tough to know exactly who will fire and two there are too many doubles coming up while these guys play city Chelsea Newcastle etc in a row. Let's see but I plan to be without arsenal after FH32.

I will do Toney to Haaland next. Then Salah for Maddison in 31. And maybe Trent in as well. And finally Bruno plus another city player for DGW 34. Order may change based on form but I don't see a world where we go without Salah in 34 so get him when they play Leeds. It's why I did Kane to Isak now because I will have to sell Kane soon anyway. And I will keep Isak for long term as they have a double coming up as well. So it will be Haaland Watkins Isak for the time being and maybe Darwin/Jota around the double in for Watkins

0161_UNITED

Hmm. I kept Saka as the next few arsenal games are still good but I will sell them around 33. They're great but one it's tough to know exactly who will fire and two there are too many doubles coming up while these guys play city Chelsea Newcastle etc in a row. Let's see but I plan to be without arsenal after FH32.

I will do Toney to Haaland next. Then Salah for Maddison in 31. And maybe Trent in as well. And finally Bruno plus another city player for DGW 34. Order may change based on form but I don't see a world where we go without Salah in 34 so get him when they play Leeds. It's why I did Kane to Isak now because I will have to sell Kane soon anyway. And I will keep Isak for long term as they have a double coming up as well. So it will be Haaland Watkins Isak for the time being and maybe Darwin/Jota around the double in for Watkins
I still have Saka as well and plan to hold him, for now. In fact I’m also weighing up Henry -> White instead of Botman since that DGW for Newcastle is most likely delayed. Tempted to go triple United, Brighton and Arsenal and skip Pool… Maybe there will be some fun in the run-in?

Moby

Dick
I still have Saka as well and plan to hold him, for now. In fact I’m also weighing up Henry -> White instead of Botman since that DGW for Newcastle is most likely delayed. Tempted to go triple United, Brighton and Arsenal and skip Pool… Maybe there will be some fun in the run-in?
I'd say plan for pool. It's fine saying you can skip them after they thrashed by city but when they double with two games at home vs Fulham and Spurs every man and his dog will get them.

0161_UNITED

I know its middle of the gameweek but out of 11 million players i am currently 2,314th. Find that mental. :lol:
I would say 2 things.

First off @Dirty Schwein needs to classify the humility of the humble brag… Schweinhund, guess you have to do this without Robbo… @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson

Second, you totally ruined it because you needed to have your brother “introduce” you as a “long-time lurker” who would top the RedCafe league and try to debate your entrance into the league. Your brother missed that opportunity! You need to come in strong - rip the back of the net on the volley - and have your brother introduce you, bro!

shots fired!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I know its middle of the gameweek but out of 11 million players i am currently 2,314th. Find that mental. :lol:
I would say 2 things.

First off @Dirty Schwein needs to classify the humility of the humble brag… Schweinhund, guess you have to do this without Robbo… @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson

Second, you totally ruined it because you needed to have your brother “introduce” you as a “long-time lurker” who would top the RedCafe league and try to debate your entrance into the league. Your brother missed that opportunity! You need to come in strong - rip the back of the net on the volley - and have your brother introduce you, bro!

shots fired!
I've informed the police. They're on their way now.

I'm on 42 with 19 to go plus double Captain. Still prepared for a sea of 2 pointers :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I thought I was doing ok until I came in her to read the “50 with 25 games to go” posts :nervous:

suheilsworld

So with Cash out, who’s the DGW defender I should look at? Money not being a problem.
I already have Henry, Trippier, Chilwell and Estupinian.

I’ve seen some fpl pages going for Aguerd. West ham haven’t looked good defensively and have two home games against Southampton and Newcastle. Are they purely selecting him because west ham have doubles in 29 and 34 and they have a game in 32

I’m leaning for TAA or Van Dijk but they have a torrid first 3 fixtures against city, chelsea and arsenal. But these are the games these cnuts surprise with a performance.

Or should I go tried and tested Shaw but without casemiro I don’t know. But he’s attacking output is always to rely on
Damn! Shouldn’t gone with Aguerd. Just scored

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck Brenton gone. Hopefully they stay shit, keep playing Iversen and Maddison keeps blanking

Zen

I legit don't know how Trippier is on max BPS right now, I very rarely do... despite reading the breakdown. Wild shit.