Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Will never forgive myself for captaining the bum Rash over the reliable chad Watkins.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Anthony Taylor is fecking tragic.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
34 points from BB. I don't know to be happy or not. Every player on the bench had 2 games so it could have been more (fecking Iversen).

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Currently on 90 points -8
82 points

With 5 more to play tomorrow.

My transfers between now and GW34 are tricky. I hate to think about it but I've got to offload a couple Brighton players before the blank week. Also need to dump TAA. Seems the only club with a decent run of matches is Crystal Palace, which doesn't make me feel at ease.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If bonuses stay the same, 114 (-8) with 6 to play.
Steele with 10 points over his 2 games is really satisfying, as the 2nd playing keeper on a BB is always more awkward than it could be.

Need that big Rashy captain smashfest tomorrow with a United cleany (De Gea Shaw) and double Newcy shut out. Please.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Steele with 10 points over his 2 games is really satisfying, as the 2nd playing keeper on a BB is always more awkward than it could be.

Need that big Rashy captain smashfest tomorrow with a United cleany (De Gea Shaw) and double Newcy shut out. Please.
You can thank me for Steele. I was 50:50 about Steele and Iversen. And i chose Iversen. Because i was convinced that Sanchez will be back on the goal. Sooner or later

paulscholes18

117(-4) with 6 to play, hopefully my triple Brentford score 3 points between and Caption Rashford brings home the bacon.

Top 40k, my highest rank ever during any GW.

Last edited:

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!

109-4 with 8 to play.
Jeez! No wonder I'm only ranked 293 in the Redcafe league.

Here's a perspective of how difficult our league is, the 100th place Enso United is 288,555 overall

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You can thank me for Steele. I was 50:50 about Steele and Iversen. And i chose Iversen. Because i was convinced that Sanchez will be back on the goal. Sooner or later
Could well be, but it always seemed safe he wouldn't be this double. And with De Gea in there should be safe now. Freehit for the sf Cup weekend.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
100 with 6 left. Captain fail cost me. Tbf I would've probably gone Mac Allister instead so no biggie. Watkins the hero this week it seems and a good shout for the arm band at the weekend.