Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So far on 110 with 8 players to go including captain Rashy. BB has so far got me 21 wtih Henry, Rico and Botman to go...

Feels better that my rival FINALLY had some bad luck (Ward in goal, Havertz, Saka, Mac Allister and Maddison in the team). I was 70 points behind him going into the WC break and now I'm ahead. Hopefully I can stay there!

redcucumber

Are people getting Haaland back in? Tempted to risk going without and getting Grealish in for March..

Red Star One

Double Chelsea clean sheet is sweet, but really need something from Rashford (C) tomorrow!

Maddison, what an useless feck :lol: can't wait to get rid

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Are people getting Haaland back in? Tempted to risk going without and getting Grealish in for March..
Yep. Wait and see if he trains this week. Could see why Pep might not want to risk him as well. The way they played against Liverpool without him he might think why bother against Southampton.

Teja

Who do I replace from Watkins, Kane, Toney to bring in Haaland? All have decent fixtures and Haaland blanks again in 32.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Will be on 114 when bps kicks in. Took a -8 at start of GW and hit the bench boost which has gone perfectly. All I can ask for now is Rashford to return some points as captain

7 to play (Henry, Trippier, Botman, Shaw, Bruno, Rashford (c), Toney)

brings me to within 30 points in work league as things stand before final games tomorrow, plan to free hit GW32 so hopefully gain more points there again. Triple captain the. Next DGW 34 or 37 potentially.

Would love to get close to last years points total of 2500, but need 80 odd points per GW so need A miracle or Rashford to score 10 goals tomorrow to get me on my way :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who do I replace from Watkins, Kane, Toney to bring in Haaland? All have decent fixtures and Haaland blanks again in 32.
Toney. 1 yellow away from 2 games out. Watkins bang in form and Haaland to return soon. Play FH in 32 if you have it.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
This week could not have gone much better, so far anyway. My potential transfers blanked, some with another game to play mind, and i chose the right captain. My main rival in the only paid league im in captained Salah :drool: and i am now miles ahead of him with a freehit to spare over him too. Im currently placed 1372 in the world and around 12k so far for the gameweek. Fingers crossed it continues on this trajectory.

Teja

Im currently placed 1372
Damn, that's impressive.

Also any advice to transition from my BB / WC team and set it up for the rest of the season? Currently it is

Raya, Kepa
Gabriel, Shaw, Trippier, Mee, Estupinan
Saka, Martinelli, MacAllister, Mitoma, Rashford
Watkins, Toney, Kane.

I'd like to go:

Raya, GK Fodder
Gabriel, Shaw, Trippier, Chilwell, Estupinan
Saka, Martinelli, Grealish, Mitoma, Rashford
Watkins, Haaland, Kane.

I feel MacAllister will go deeper if Caicedo is injured. If he continues at #10, I'm happy to keep him around for a little while.

Noodling about the order of execution and how many hits I need to take. If Haaland is fit, I have to get him in this week, no other choice. Assuming he's unfit, there's a lot to play around with there.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
100%.
So glad I resisted the big ceiling Salah which would have screwed the Haaland in for free move.
The duality of man...

Why didn't you lot encourage me to bring Salah in!
Could be one of those weeks we feel utterly dim at not having Salah for 2 games!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I don't know what that Liverpool team was last night anyway. Should we be worried about Salah going forward? What are they resting players for exactly?

saivet

Do regret a few WC decisions I made but 98 points on a BB is still okay with Trippier, Shaw, Rashford (c), Toney and Henry still to play.

12 points on my bench with Henry left to play does feel a little underwhelming BB but can't complain really.

Moby

Dick
I don't know what that Liverpool team was last night anyway. Should we be worried about Salah going forward? What are they resting players for exactly?
I don't think so there's any reason to be worried but good thing is they play Arsenal next so not really a hurry to bring them in. My plan was anyway to do Haaland in 30 and Salah in 31. It better go that way as I'm going mental having 10 odd million sitting in the bank. :lol:

Having said that, City schedule is super tight, and Haaland is already injured and will be coming back, and they play Bayern. His minutes could go down, but then I don't think Pep has rested him even once this season when he's been fit. We had the same worry at the start of the season but he just kept starting. At worst he goes off after 60 which is enough for him to stuff a hat trick past the likes of Soton and Leicester.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The duality of man...
:lol:

It's almost like when a player you could have brought in scores about 15mins into game 1 of a double you fear the worst.
And then after, when he's done nothing else, you're relaxed again :drool:

I ought to pull out all the posts from geniuses telling me not to bring Steele in :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I don't think so there's any reason to be worried but good thing is they play Arsenal next so not really a hurry to bring them in. My plan was anyway to do Haaland in 30 and Salah in 31. It better go that way as I'm going mental having 10 odd million sitting in the bank. :lol:

Having said that, City schedule is super tight, and Haaland is already injured and will be coming back, and they play Bayern. His minutes could go down, but then I don't think Pep has rested him even once this season when he's been fit. We had the same worry at the start of the season but he just kept starting. At worst he goes off after 60 which is enough for him to stuff a hat trick past the likes of Soton and Leicester.
Yeah City is the priority for me over Liverpool for the double in 34. They have the better fixtures and I need to use Kane to get Salah in anyway who has Brighton and Bournemouth in the next 2.

Moby

Dick
Yeah City is the priority for me over Liverpool for the double in 34. They have the better fixtures and I need to use Kane to get Salah in anyway who has Brighton and Bournemouth in the next 2.
Yeah but Liverpool also have two home games vs Fulham and Spurs. Fulham are finished for this season, and Spurs without a manager not that tough either. If Haaland ends up getting rotated before the double there would be serious consideration to captain Salah, although I probably won't have the balls to not captain big fella that GW. But yeah, Salah needs to get in sooner rather than later. My plan was to have him by 31 at the latest, that Leeds game is tasty as well and after that they have an amazing run till the end of the season with no distractions.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah but Liverpool also have two home games vs Fulham and Spurs. Fulham are finished for this season, and Spurs without a manager not that tough either. If Haaland ends up getting rotated before the double there would be serious consideration to captain Salah, although I probably won't have the balls to not captain big fella that GW. But yeah, Salah needs to get in sooner rather than later. My plan was to have him by 31 at the latest, that Leeds game is tasty as well and after that they have an amazing run till the end of the season with no distractions.
I mean yeah but they're also quite shit which seems to override all that.

Red Star One

This week could not have gone much better, so far anyway. My potential transfers blanked, some with another game to play mind, and i chose the right captain. My main rival in the only paid league im in captained Salah :drool: and i am now miles ahead of him with a freehit to spare over him too. Im currently placed 1372 in the world and around 12k so far for the gameweek. Fingers crossed it continues on this trajectory.
Feck, you're the lad who overtook me in the Caf league then :lol: good job on Mitoma but hopefully Rashford punishes you tonight

Toney->Haaland indeed looks very likely for me, but I guess I'll wait until the last moment with transfer until the end of the season, screw the team value at this point. Not sure if I want to take a hit to get Maddison out before Bournemouth, feels bad, but then again he's quite useless.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Feck, you're the lad who overtook me in the Caf league then :lol: good job on Mitoma but hopefully Rashford punishes you tonight

Toney->Haaland indeed looks very likely for me, but I guess I'll wait until the last moment with transfer until the end of the season, screw the team value at this point. Not sure if I want to take a hit to get Maddison out before Bournemouth, feels bad, but then again he's quite useless.
Is he actually injured? He's in all the team selections on the Leicester forum today. No point removing him if he isn't as that's a must win game for them.

Only an idiot would captain him though :nervous:

Red Star One

Is he actually injured? He's in all the team selections on the Leicester forum today. No point removing him if he isn't as that's a must win game for them.
That's why I'm waiting until the press conferences and so, if he's certain to play it will be difficult for me to sell him now.

Moby

Dick
I mean yeah but they're also quite shit which seems to override all that.
They were doing quite alright during the run before this GW, which was always a really tough one. And yes their away form has been bad, which made it worse as both games this GW were vs tough teams away. They hadn't a chance to win at Etihad, but anyway Salah still scored.

They will likely get trashed by Arsenal as well, but after that it's a green run, and I'm mainly looking at only Salah as of now. Even for FH32 I can see people having a couple of them as they have Forest at home. After Arsenal they have Leeds, Forest, West Ham, Fulham, Spurs, Brentford, Leicester, Villa, Soton. Yeah, there'd be goals in those games.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
They were doing quite alright during the run before this GW, which was always a really tough one. And yes their away form has been bad, which made it worse as both games this GW were vs tough teams away. They hadn't a chance to win at Etihad, but anyway Salah still scored.

They will likely get trashed by Arsenal as well, but after that it's a green run, and I'm mainly looking at only Salah as of now. Even for FH32 I can see people having a couple of them as they have Forest at home. After Arsenal they have Leeds, Forest, West Ham, Fulham, Spurs, Brentford, Leicester, Villa, Soton. Yeah, there'd be goals in those games.
Which is why I'm crazy enough to get Darwin in for the 4th time this season. Someone call the police. I need an intervention.

Moby

Dick
Which is why I'm crazy enough to get Darwin in for the 4th time this season. Someone call the police. I need an intervention.
I'm putting down a permaban list which I can hand to someone I trust and they can call the police if they see me ever picking one of them.

Reece James
Wilfred Zaha
Darwin Nunez
James Maddison
Riyad Mahrez

Army of trolls.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm putting down a permaban list which I can hand to someone I trust and they can call the police if they see me ever picking one of them.

Reece James
Wilfred Zaha
Darwin Nunez
James Maddison
Riyad Mahrez

Army of trolls.
:lol:

solid list.

Lucas Digne needs adding.