Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

With 2 out of 3 City benched already, that goal wiping out double Brighton CS has pretty much ended this DGW. :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I need this to go right now. TAA blank, Estupinan blank (so far), Bruno blank, Rashford out, 17 points so far.

Mahrez and Alvarez need to go crazy here or my season is petering out. Terrible game week so far.

Maluco

Need to make a note to myself about these doubles. Every year I make the same mistake. If I had gambled on Mitro like I wanted to, but always go double, even if it’s not ideal.

Need to make better decisions on things like this and be braver.

Zen

Need to make a note to myself about these doubles. Every year I make the same mistake. If I had gambled on Mitro like I wanted to, but always go double, even if it’s not ideal.

Need to make better decisions on things like this and be braver.
To be fair, most top ranks do the double over the SGW player. So that's not something to particularly focus. Unless you're talking a genuine gamble double..

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought I was being very clever captaining Haaland early, so I don't forget. And completely missed Mitoma being my vice.

Pep is such a troll

Maluco

To be fair, most top ranks do the double over the SGW player. So that's not something to particularly focus. Unless you're talking a genuine gamble double..
It just feels like I always go double even if there is a single game screaming out. I hate the idea of finishing the season on a real downer.

Zen

City gonna casually keep a clean sheet again without Ederson aren't they? :lol:

Zen

Can't help himself. I mean I don't have him, but Akanji off at 56 :lol:

Maluco

Even the Mahrez/Alvarez owners were screwed by arsenal!

Playing, but playing in a lesser team at a snail’s pace

Rightnr

Can't help himself. I mean I don't have him, but Akanji off at 56 :lol:
My rival has had him since the Arsenal game and he finally delivered a CS last week. But then Pep said one is more than enough :lol:

Zen

And here comes Haaland to ruin everyones vice captain with his delicious 1 pointer (hopefully! :lol:)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst double ever.
Thought at least I could keep my 6th in league ranking, but the one guy with a differential captain is in 7th with Alvarez isn't he :D

And he rests Stones for an easy cleanie. I'd be fuming even more if he'd come OFF in the 57th min though. Anyone thinking Akanji was a safe choice must be even more fuming. Or anyone with Ederson.

What a week.

Roll on the triple Newcy and Wilson I don't have going appenhaller tomorrow, and I'm very ready for a break from this :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stones about 5 game weeks ago was the worst transfer of the season.
Has barely played, subbed early, or they conceded.

Obviously about a week or 2 after he'd scored and hit a 15pointer or something, bringing back memories of my last work league win when his 2 goals in a double game week basically shot me into the top.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fun part is that we FPL players are fecked by Pep over and over and over again but we always come back for more.
I avoided all City players except Haaland whole season.
Last few games i was sucked in this madness again. On every return i got 5 blanks.

I swear on FPL gods; next season i will stick only with Haaland.

Rightnr

The best thing I've done this week for my mental health is selling KdB.

And Pep still managed to find a way :lol:

Moby

Dick
How are you guys still checked in for this season? :lol: It's pretty much over for every team out there and literally anything is happening right now.

The only thing that bothered me in the last few posts is the fact that woodwork hitter Mbuemo will be in the GW1 template for next season which is already a pretty shit start. :lol: