Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Benching Trippier for TAA was stupid given the fixtures but been ages since Newcastle clean.
Yep, in hindsight it was dimwittery.
But a game aftre TAA had smashed a 13 pointer, it could easily have been easily stupid leaving him out.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Damn. I’ve “arsenaled” it and blown a league. Gone from being 8 points clear of my brother to being currently 13 behind. There’s very little difference in our teams this week so little chance of making it up. FMFF

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Benching Trippier for TAA was stupid given the fixtures but been ages since Newcastle clean.
Nah. I'm at peace with that. Knew there was a decent chance that Villa would score but TAA is in there for attacking returns playing as a mid. Trippier had stunk out the team in the 8 gw's prior to GW36 and you would have expected Leicester to play for more than a draw given the situation they're in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In the 0.01% chance it happens, how much do you think Neymar will be? I will go 10.5m midfielder.
Don't tell me, we're being linked if Qatar buy us :lol:

I'd lower your expecations and start asking how much Weigy will be next year pal.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What are everyone’s price predictions for next season then…?

Let’s go Haaland, TAA, Salah (if still there), Bruno, Saka, Martinelli, Brighton mids and any others you fancy, Kane maybe.
Haaland 14
KDB 10.5
TAA 7
Salah 13
Bruno 9
Rashy 9.5
Shaw 6.5
Saka 9.5
Martinelli 8.5
Odegaard 8.5
Aubamayang 4.5
Mitoma 7.5
Mac 7.5
Kane 12.5
Son 9
Trippier 7

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was trying to avoid looking at my team and league, hoping probably forlornly that some magic will happen in the next 2 games!

But bloody norma, had a look

37 in the lineup
27 on the bench! Had overlooked that Iversen 9 pointer!

Still a chance some doublers justify leaving some of that on the bench, but flaming hell son :lol:

Have seen 2nd change to 7th in my league. Although 2nd to 6th was about a 5 point gap, so hardly a close one.

Turns out one young guy has been really cocky about winning it to a few people, so hopefully he has a horrific last gameweek and crumbles like an Arsenal biscuit.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Really need Dias and Gundo to play tomorrow or my rival gets Trippier and Botman points... Eek!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Heard Grealish, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Ake haven't travelled. Of course. I will get Isak 1 point whilst my rival gets Botman 8 points.

I hope the leak is incorrect.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
No Ederson or Akanji means I definitely am through to the cup final.

Not even bothered about Mac, Grealish or Alvarez. Probably a good thing actually as you'd expect minutes from them in 38 now which was giving me a headache.

I think Mitoma out for anyone up to £6.6m might be my play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
5of my 6 starting, with Mac again causing me grief. Scores in thr 2 games before I have him, ditch him for March (who was woeful for me anyway) and 1 assist in about 6 games.
Ederson benched again is mad, but no doubt the guy in my league who has him weasels a decent 2nd keeper out. Bet he cashes in from Grealish no show too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haaland you goon. Through on goal from Mahrez and doesn't just slot it in, but instead assists Foden.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mitoma managing to bungle a simple tap in by falling on it and handling it.
I have him and Stones so it's sort of no benefit.

Edit Stones cleany gone. Deffo the worst transfer of the season.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Haaland 14
KDB 10.5
TAA 7
Salah 13
Bruno 9
Rashy 9.5
Shaw 6.5
Saka 9.5
Martinelli 8.5
Odegaard 8.5
Aubamayang 4.5
Mitoma 7.5
Mac 7.5
Kane 12.5
Son 9
Trippier 7
It will be tough to pick 3 United players next year. Shaw is a must. Kane is a must. Then there is Rashy, Bruno, Neymar...