Fantasy Premier League 22/23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah it's just my rival is getting all the luck. Like last week Castagne comes off right before Leicester concede for example. But yeah dunno what to do next week. Might just leave it and go with 10 men as there's no one I can bring in for Maddy who I want beyond that week...
10 isn't so bad tbh. Better than most I reckon.

Zen

Is it time for Dalot?... dudes a absurd bonus machine. 3rd 3 pointer of the season.. and Chelsea aside, a pretty decent set of fixtures up until like the end of January.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Problem this year is pretty much everyone actively playing has near enough identical teams. I'm in a 25 team league and never seen such a small gap between top and bottom.

It's pretty boring so far
James and TAA getting injured/dropped, Salah maybe back to the form he was essential, KDB/Kane being other big hitter options.
Chelsea and Tottenham keeping cleanies. Martial back soon as a cheap United striker.

There's plenty of scenarios that could blow any template spark open.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it time for Dalot?... dudes a absurd bonus machine. 3rd 3 pointer of the season.. and Chelsea aside, a pretty decent set of fixtures up until like the end of January.
A great option. After the next 2.
Cheap, nailed, improving United, albeit slowly. Occasional assist.

K Stand Knut

Two FTs to remove Saliba and Maddison and be able to field a full XI.

Best options with £1.4m in the bank??

Perisic jumps out as the obvious defender but then the rest of the fixtures are so underwhelming! Barnes for Maddison? Trosssrd feels like a huge punt even if it’s against Forest and I don’t trust any United asset

Zen

Salah has less BPS than KdB despite scoring … and less than Dias who conceded.

?
This is actually a pretty valid point

Looking at how the system works... I don't see how he ended up on a lowly 15 actually. There should be a breakdown of that shit somewhere.

Gawge

So I have 2FTs, and my plan is to Wildcard GW13. I have 5 City/Arsenal, so can get away with no hits and fielding 11 this GW.

HOWEVER, I am in a bit of a pickle about which players to sell. My blanking players are Saliba, Cancelo, Martinelli, Haaland and Jesus.

Jesus > Mitrovic is a pretty easy call for me.

I think I probably also do Martinelli > Trossard, but... I lose £0.4m if I do that, and I almost certainly want Martinelli back on my GW13 Wildcard. I'm not one to care much about team value, but when I look at it as effectively trading £0.4m in team value to have Trossard for a week... it does make me pause. Is Trossard for a week worth losing £0.4m in value?

RoyKeaneSaipan

Supports
Liverpool
I need to get Kane in my team after gw12 means dropping one of my mid tiered midfielders like madders or Bowen, leaning towards madders though.

Also Salah only goal in game and no bonus points?

Zen

That's not for the game.... but like me, you can use that and figure out how Salah ended up on 15 too. Because unless he was relentlessly tackled since I can't get an actual figure for that, he should of been higher than 15, but some distance too.

saik

Anyone had a go at a possible free hit team for GW12? Need to work out if it's worth it
Trying out some combinations as I am leaning towards Free hit with 7 players out(5 Ars/City and 2 injuries). Thoughts on the below?

Sanchez, Henderson
Trippier, Dalot, Schar, Veltman, Guehi
Salah, Antony, Zaha, Andreas, Gross
Toney, Kane, Firmino.

Real_Knut

Do you still have the wildcard? You only have until the world cup to use it, so definitely do that rather than the free hit.
The very limited points haul I made from Arsenal and City players this round makes your advice all the better. Should have followed different plans and I would have made a killing.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Trying out some combinations as I am leaning towards Free hit with 7 players out(5 Ars/City and 2 injuries). Thoughts on the below?

Sanchez, Henderson
Trippier, Dalot, Schar, Veltman, Guehi
Salah, Antony, Zaha, Andreas, Gross
Toney, Kane, Firmino.
Thank God it's FH. Looks horrible.

Withnail

The Martial experiment was a bust so switching to Mitrovic, looking at his fixtures he seems a better option than Toney at the moment. I can field 10 this week but don't know whether to stick or twist on Maddison for a -4 for someone like Trossard or Zaha or possibly Mount.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I think I might take a chance and go Callum Wilson over Mitro. Surely he can't keep taking painkillers to mask an injury? Worried he gets a rest either this week or at the weekend.

Would still have the money to bring in Foden and Saka for 13 and 14 as I doubt they'll rise now that they have a blank.

Raya / Ward
Trippier / Cancelo / Saliba / Castagne / Webster
Salah / Saka / Foden / Martinelli / Andreas
Haaland / Toney / Wilson

Looks quite tasty no? 5 penalty takers as well.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm fecked. Can't get enough players out without taking a hit and even then it would cost more to get them back in. I've only got 8 players able to get points and one of them is Martial :lol:

Good thing I've got a decent lead in most of the leagues I'm in.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I think I might take a chance and go Callum Wilson over Mitro. Surely he can't keep taking painkillers to mask an injury? Worried he gets a rest either this week or at the weekend.

Would still have the money to bring in Foden and Saka for 13 and 14 as I doubt they'll rise now that they have a blank.

Raya / Ward
Salah
/ Saka / Foden / Martinelli / Andreas
Haaland / Toney / Wilson

Looks quite tasty no? 5 penalty takers as well.
Who’s your eleven (noting blanks)?

Raya / Ward
Salah
/ Saka / Foden / Martinelli / Andreas
Haaland / Toney / Wilson

Last edited: