Fantasy Premier League 23/24

hodgey123

Benched Bruno for Son/Maddison which has worked, just annoying Joao Pedro has come on as otherwise Bruno was first on

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Absolutely awful stuff. Was closing the gap with my rival and was delighted to see Mitoma on the bench

Then Mitoma goes and scores 2, Cash might get a clean sheet and he's on my bench and my rival is starting him (2 defenders on CS on my bench), Colwill's CS is gone and Diaby has done done nothing.

Wissa, Diaby and Bailey was an awful attack. Time for Mitoma and maybe even Maddison.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lots of good scores this week annoyingly so won't be moving up much.

Mitoma annoying, binned last week.
Son starting to be a big problem, bar having Maddo too.
Chilwell now needs to go. How has he gone from captain was it? Almost scoring eah week, to now benched?
Escaped Gusto -2 but now he's out for 3 games and that's quite some blow.

Jackson I'd binned thankfully. 5 yellows in 6games. Has to be a record. Suspended already?!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
My first properly good week this year where I have managed to gain points on my rivals. The defense did not get me anything (almost literally as I got 4 points across 3 players) but Mitoma, Watkins and Bruno more than made up with their contributions to get me to 78 points.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
The problems are mounting up a bit and I'm unsure how to address. 3 Chelsea for a start, 2 of whom are now suspended and the other dropped. Saka and Maddison both came off with knocks and Martinelli out injured.

Don't want to do anything too knee jerky with 2 FT but if I'm bringing Salah in I'd probably need the wild card

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Trippier to Botman.
Could have done with that combo late last season when both dropped off a cliff points wise.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I don't know what to do with Chilwell. It seems such a mad decision from Poch to bench him after his strong start that I keep expecting him to play and haul. But with Gusto injured I can't afford for 2 of my defenders to not be starting.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
In most seasons I don't rush into bringing players in before a nice set of fixtures until they prove their form. Generally it works well for me. This season it's been biting me in the arse, Trippier being the latest example.

Zen

11 players with some kind of haul from Newcastle this week.... but yeah, kudos to Team Trippier.