Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Suv666

Should I go Darwin > Watkins?
Nunez has the better fixtures but he’s bad at finishing. Watkins got City and Arsenal next

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Inevitable from Watkins and Son.

Though at least Son seems to have scored an own goal straight after.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Huh? He's playing well. Got an assist and hit the post. Also looks very dangerous taking all the set pieces. Or is this one of those reverse jinx attempts?
Could have had an assist for the Son own goal too - thought Haaland would score that header and it was a perfect ball in.

On paper Alvarez should be smashing it as he’s a bargain given he plays virtually every game as an attacker for City whilst also taking all of their set pieces. Hasn’t worked out like that which is frustrating.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
72 all out. Back up to 60k. Feel a bit put off bringing in someone for Alvarez unless it's Watkins which can wait 2 more gw's so will have to have a think about what to do.

They'll be annoying benchings in midweek as well guaranteed.

RedDevil@84

Yet another disappointing week. Was the only one in one of my ML who had Salah captain. Had a real chance to make up some ground on ML leaders. But yet another average performance by Salah.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
It's not gone well, I'll be honest.
Thank goodness there's midweek games to hopefully justify it.
Although it could double down in crapness.
Nightmare. I have Mbuemo and Darwin aswell, feel like immediately rage transferring out the latter. It's a hard game this without Son, was nearly coming in this week but opted for Gordon instead which went ok in fairness

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nightmare. I have Mbuemo and Darwin aswell, feel like immediately rage transferring out the latter. It's a hard game this without Son, was nearly coming in this week but opted for Gordon instead which went ok in fairness
Thankfully I've a 3 day course this week, then a half day off, so can swerve writing my normal work league update!
Can just do the midweek results update on Friday and ignore the stinker of a decision fest this week.

Darwin has to be kept for Sheff Utd away. If he again blanks, we write it off as a horrible decision not to be repeated again.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
TAA not even getting the assist for that free kick is pure travesty.

Chipper

Adulterer.
63 all out, bang on my safety number on FPL live. 108k>99k.

Didn't realise there were matches this midweek, glad there are so I can bin Cash by next weekend!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Areola
Trips Gabriel Tsimi
Salah Saka Son Mbuemo Gordon
Haaland Darwin

Strako Lascelles Taylor Mubama

2 FT 0 itb

Someone please suggest me a transfer :lol:
Strako>Kelleher

Shit, you can't, 3 scousers already. Already caught you had 3 Newcastle or I'd have said Dubravka!

Nice team by the way.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
74 points. I'm back in it. Everyone except the two arsenal defenders returned. Gonna have to be careful with transfers, will have a think tonight.

Sarni

I’m finishing on 76 despite leaving Watkins and Brainthwaite on the bench to play Alvarez and Gabriel (last minute transfer) but I am still raging over Liverpool’s first goal and how it did not get Trent any points. A guy slots a perfect free kick from 25+ yards and doesn’t even get an assist because it bounced off the keeper.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Gw 15 lineup

Areola
Guehi Lascelles Tsimi
Mbeumo Gordon Sterling Saka Salah(c)
Watkins Haaland

Turner Branthwaite Archer Cash

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I’m finishing on 76 despite leaving Watkins and Brainthwaite on the bench to play Alvarez and Gabriel (last minute transfer) but I am still raging over Liverpool’s first goal and how it did not get Trent any points. A guy slots a perfect free kick from 25+ yards and doesn’t even get an assist because it bounced off the keeper.
:confused: He did get an assist. Happens quite often that type of goal and the outcome is always the same when it hits the keeper and goes in. Own goal.

Moby

Dick
Mubama to Osula
is this actually useful?

Strako>Kelleher

Shit, you can't, 3 scousers already. Already caught you had 3 Newcastle or I'd have said Dubravka!

Nice team by the way.
Thanks. Yeah I would like to have Dubs, and had in mind to use the double move to bin either Gordon or Lascelles for that, which is weird because both are returning. And I wanna keep one transfer to roll knowing there will be more carnage. So was looking for a single move to get something done but there's no one to sell.

Gordon to Palmer is a move that I can make to prepare for future, but not sure about selling an in form player.

Sarni

:confused: He did get an assist. Happens quite often that type of goal and the outcome is always the same when it hits the keeper and goes in. Own goal.
He got it in the end but for almost an hour they also took that away with people on Reddit assuming it was because Leno deflected it towards the post first before it bounce off of him. Eventually they gave it back.

79 for me then. Excellent. I am planning to ride without Haaland until GW19 I think as I prefer Salah to him at captain next week and in United game week, I’d have Haaland at Luton ahead of Salah at Palace but probably only marginally anyway and it’s not worth sacrificing Son for.

Salah will just go before or after Burnley game as he will be off to African Cup anyway, and the game is so much more interesting with different squad anyway, much better than playing virtually the same team as everyone else has with 2-3 minor differences.