Fantasy Premier League 23/24

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Moreno back on the menu as well if you can get to him. Was a points machine back end of last season and has had 4 shots here and a goal.

A 3 of Trippier, Porro, Moreno gets the juices flowing.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Thank god Trippier got himself suspended and I kept Zinchenko. Even tempted to sell Saliba ahead of him.

Only annoyance this week has been the -4 for Son and I could easily have gone for Watkins instead.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
How does Bowen score by himself from his own half and is not even top five for BPs for West Ham?

paulscholes18

Gameweek 17 will remain open after the conclusion of Sunday’s matches. More information will follow in due course.

Moby

Dick
Even with the Solanke points as a non owner I'm on a 27% green so honestly not really arsed.

69-4 for this week and around 570k GW rank.

Canuckred64

Looks like 73 points without a keeper for second week in a row. Not sure if I will get to keep Solanke's 6 points though, but if if I do, they should also include the 3 bonus points since there is nothing in the rules about bonus points only being awarded if the game goes 90 minutes.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I've bought Palmer as a differential, chaps. Chelsea have a long run of piss easy fixtures. Chelsea, of course, are an easy fixture themselves but he does seem to return rather a lot. I recommend you all get on this as I'm 14 points richer today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ended on 69. Don't really care about the Solanke situation as my rival will get Gabriel 6 points of Solanke points are removed.

Chipper

Adulterer.
61, kind of average. Small green arrow on OR, back into the top 200k. Been slipping lately, was top 75k 5 or 6 weeks back.

Still kicking myself for taking Sterling over Palmer. That might be my transfer this week, or even Richarlison.

The thing with Richarlison is will he keep scoring points when Son is away at Asian Cup? He could step up even more, or Spurs attack could suffer in general. Who knows?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Interesting that they haven't done the auto-subs yet. Can only assume they expect the Bournemouth Luton game to be replayed this GW.

ROFLUTION

Moreno back on the menu as well if you can get to him. Was a points machine back end of last season and has had 4 shots here and a goal.

A 3 of Trippier, Porro, Moreno gets the juices flowing.
Only played because Digne was suspended however. Surely he's not worth it if you're 90% unsure every game whether he plays or not?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For West Ham to finally get a cleany with Areola benched is just too annoying.
Was a 5050 Sanchez or Dubs pick and just the way this season has gone for Sanchez to get injured straight away.

Will probably have to use next week's transfer on a keeper, meaning hapless Darwin stays in for a 5th game.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Guess we have to hold off on transfers until the PL decide on this fixture.

As a non owner the funniest scenario is the points being wiped, it being rescheduled to a later GW and then we can all bring him in and cap him for a double.

I think as someone on the wrong end of Solly Marchgate last season that's the least that I'm owed.

Not sure where they'd reschedule it though at this time of year. Realistically you'd think Tuesday or Wednesday this week which keeps it in the same week. Surely get an announcement today?

Guy at the top of my work league has him but also has Lascelles waiting to come on so meh. He's so feckin jammy this season. Brought Palmer in this week as well because I did last week. Git.

Nickosaur

I'm on a very decent 71 - which drops to 67 if I lose Solanke points.

Really struggling on next transfers over the festive period.
Hwang and Cash need to be binned off asap

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm on a very decent 71 - which drops to 67 if I lose Solanke points.

Really struggling on next transfers over the festive period.
Hwang and Cash need to be binned off asap
I'm hoping to steal some points off people waiting an extra week to bring Haaland back in 20 rather than 19. Means I'd have him for Everton and keep Son/Salah (who they are using I assume to get him back) right up until they go in GW21.

My plan is...

Tsimikas > Konsa/Pau this week
Alvarez > Haaland GW19
Roll
Salah & Son > Bowen & Ode (or whoever) in GW21. If the City double is on the horizon then start bringing in their players I guess.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier, I was going to reshuffle the midfield and continue with Archer up top for a week in my 3-5-2 without Haaland.

What I could do with £1.7m in the bank is sell a defender and upgrade, playing 4-5-1 next week. I can reach Van Dijk if selling Tsimikas, not that I think I'd take him. I can get any other defender in the game barring Trippier and TAA if selling one of my others (Guehi, Konsa, Lascelles, Branthwaite). I'd be shopping in North London - Porro, Saliba or Zinchenko.

Last edited:

vic090482

Could anyone please tell me if the auto sub works for the goalies as well? I had Areola starting and he didn't play, Onana with 10 points is on the bench and hasn't been subbed on? :eek:

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Could anyone please tell me if the auto sub works for the goalies as well? I had Areola starting and he didn't play, Onana with 10 points is on the bench and hasn't been subbed on? :eek:
It does include keepers. No one's auto-subs have come in to play yet as the status of the Bournemouth/ Luton game is still unresolved. Therefore, the gameweek is still active and auto-subs haven't been performed yet.

vic090482

It does include keepers. No one's auto-subs have come in to play yet as the status of the Bournemouth/ Luton game is still unresolved. Therefore, the gameweek is still active and auto-subs haven't been performed yet.
Cheers lads. :)