Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Alright. This one's on you. :lol:
My balls are bulging.

Can nicely field

Areola (Dubs)
Trippier TAA Gabriel (Maguire, Lascelles)
Saka Son Salah Luiz Palmer
Darwin Watkins (Archer)

2.2M bank (0.1m short of Archer straight to Alvarez)

• Leave the team as it is as an extra transfer will help with all the Haaland/Son/Salah fall out
  • Darwin to Alvarez
  • Luiz to Foden

@Cutch @CassiusClaymore @Moby @restofyoulegends
You need city attacker mate.

We're all making Alvarez captain.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Saka, Watkins or Alvarez captain?
Alvarez. All have some doubts but it has to be him.

Sheffield United looking better since Wilder came in but at the end of the day they're bottom, Saka and Watkins out of form but good fixtures too.

I'm on Salah over Watkins and Saka. Considered Bowen but nah.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Tough benching headache this week.

Who would you bench out of Solanke / Palmer or Saka?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Gusto or Bailey?

Also should we be bringing in Haaland this afternoon already before a price rise to £14m again?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Chelsea are the 3rd best attack away from home

also kudus could be out and Paqueta is out for WH
Based on? Certainly not goals. 4 straight losses and only scored 3 in that period. If you take away that suicidal 9 man Spurs game they would have one of the worst away attacks. Plus Luton have kept it tight at home against much tougher teams than Chelsea.

Wham are in great form. Bowen is leading the line and looks threatening every game. Brighton the only team without a clean sheet.

I'm not benching either but if I had to bench one it certainly wouldn't be Bowen.

Vernon Philander

Based on? Certainly not goals. 4 straight losses and only scored 3 in that period. If you take away that suicidal 9 man Spurs game they would have one of the worst away attacks. Plus Luton have kept it tight at home against much tougher teams than Chelsea.

Wham are in great form. Bowen is leading the line and looks threatening every game. Brighton the only team without a clean sheet.

I'm not benching either but if I had to bench one it certainly wouldn't be Bowen.
let’s talk fpl Andy has Bowen lower down than palmer Solanke. So it’s hardly a wacky choice?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I think I'm settled on the following wildcard team. Thoughts?

Areola - (Turner)
Gabriel - Pedro Porro - Alexander-Arnold - (Konsa) - (Gusto)
Foden - Saka - Salah (C) - Bowen - (Palmer)
Watkins - J.Alvarez (V) - Solanke​
£0.4M ITB

Foden/Bowen over Son is my main concern for this GW, but I'd prefer to get rid of him now than have problems getting rid of both him and Salah from next gameweek.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
No? Think he might be back in 2,5 weeks time.
Oh you mean when the game reloads after the deadline. Wait and see. What's the rush? I don't think his price will start reversing direction until Pep says he's fit or we see evidence of it. As of now he's not and the latest was that he can "hopefully play in January".

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Areola - (Turner)
£0.4M ITB

Foden/Bowen over Son is my main concern for this GW, but I'd prefer to get rid of him now than have problems getting rid of both him and Salah from next gameweek.
Looks good but I prefer Branthwaite to Konsa as a long term hold for the 0.5m saving which you might be glad of when trying to bring Haaland, Son and Salah back in over the coming weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No? Think he might be back in 2,5 weeks time.
There's definitely a chance Pep has known he's out for a couple of months early on and this back soon stuff is a charade.
If he's really got a stress fracture that's a lengthy one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My balls are bulging.

You need city attacker mate.

We're all making Alvarez captain.
If I overlook the 10s of times we've done the same thing and its failed, that sounds good.

I've done it. Alvarez in and captain.

Samid

Areola - (Turner)
£0.4M ITB

If you're not playing Konsa this week I don't see the point of him. Get Senesi for their pending DGW.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Haaland looks like he could fall tonight if anything so no need to rush to bring him until you know he's ready
He should have fallen further than he has so presumably FPL towers want to keep him around that 13.9m mark.

Looks good but I prefer Branthwaite to Konsa as a long term hold for the 0.5m saving which you might be glad of when trying to bring Haaland, Son and Salah back in over the coming weeks.
Thanks. I think I'll stick with Konsa though as I still don't trust Everton for clean sheets long term, despite their recent good run.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
If you're not playing Konsa this week I don't see the point of him. Get Senesi for their pending DGW.
I forgot about that. Any news on when that's likely to be?

Samid

Pickford
TAA - Trippier - Porro
Salah - Son - Bowen - Foden - Palmer
Watkins - Alvarez (C)​

Was really tempted to bin off Tripps for Arse def but decided against it. Considered Walker too but didn't want to snooker myself in case I want to keep Alvarez when Terminator is back.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Pickford
TAA - Trippier - Porro
Salah - Son - Bowen - Foden - Palmer
Watkins - Alvarez (C)​

Was really tempted to bin off Tripps for Arse def but decided against it. Considered Walker too but didn't want to snooker myself in case I want to keep Alvarez when Terminator is back.
That's a sexy team.

So annoying I wanted to use my wildcard, I was trying to make changes since last night and it wouldn’t go through now the deadline has passed.