Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
So annoying I wanted to use my wildcard, I was trying to make changes since last night and it wouldn’t go through now the deadline has passed.
Are you sure you didn't use your wildcard earlier in the season or something?

Are you sure you didn't use your wildcard earlier in the season or something?
No i haven’t used anything so far this season, still have my bench boost, triple captain and free hit too. On Twitter they said if you don’t use it this week you lose it :mad:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah something about the prices are being updated. I wanted to bring in the below players, if they do well this week I’m gonna lose it I swear.

Bowen
TAA
Hee Chan
Salah
Half of those will be on international duty for weeks after this GW. You dodged a bullet.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah something about the prices are being updated. I wanted to bring in the below players, if they do well this week I’m gonna lose it I swear.

Bowen
TAA
Hee Chan
Salah
That sounds like you were unfortunate and should have worked a bit after OR missed a deadline (but you said not).

Make sure you use your other chips:)

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Unlucky.

Did you get an error message or something?
PS. From their site..

”The player's price changes usually happen between 01:15 am GMT each morning or between 1:00 am to 3:00 am. This timeframe gives the user plenty of time to assess their sides and then make a transfer not giving them a sudden shock of the change in the price of their targeted players.”

Were you trying then?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Palmer 60 % EO. Meh. Had hoped more people had binned him off during the suspension or benched him this GW.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Rolling the transfer with African and Asian cup action and to see if Haaland is ever going to play again…:

Areloa

Colwill - Pinnock - Gabriel - Porro

Palmer - Salah (c) - Son - Gordon - Saka

Watkins

subs: Turner, Archer, Taylor, Haaland

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
So fecking annoyed. Was really thinking of bringing on Palmer for Gordon with a minus 4 hit but thought to delay for one week and see whether Gordon can do something v Liverpool.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I think I'm settled on the following wildcard team. Thoughts?

Areola - (Turner)
Gabriel - Pedro Porro - Alexander-Arnold - (Konsa) - (Gusto)
Foden - Saka - Salah (C) - Bowen - (Palmer)
Watkins - J.Alvarez (V) - Solanke​
£0.4M ITB

Foden/Bowen over Son is my main concern for this GW, but I'd prefer to get rid of him now than have problems getting rid of both him and Salah from next gameweek.
The downside of this wildcard is that I was so spoilt for choice I've got Palmer on the bench...

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Of course I benched him this week to keep Solanke in.
That’s exactly what I did. Was also considering benching Saka.

No doubt Palmer will outscore them both. He’s on for 14 points here already.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The downside of this wildcard is that I was so spoilt for choice I've got Palmer on the bench...
Yeah, similar. I didn’t wildcard but brough Alvarez into my forward line (have had palmer for the last 7 game weeks) so dropped him to keep Solanke in. Damn. In hindsight I should have dropped Saka as he’s done nothing for a while now. Or even Watkins - albeit he has a decent fixture.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
That’s exactly what I did. Was also considering benching Saka.

No doubt Palmer will outscore them both. He’s on for 14 points here already.
Don’t say it out loud :(

Yeah Saka and Watkins have done the square root of morning for 2-3 GW’s now. Should’ve been one of them in hindsight.

I’ve already made some stupid decisions the last 2 GW’s. Now this one. There’s always the hope that one of my other starters miraculously gets the flu or something :lol:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Benched Palmer. At Luton.

:drool:
Easy to say in hindsight to be honest - was a 50/50 call and could easily make an argument that Solanke vs a leaky Spurs backline was the better pick.. hence why many people did that.

I’ve played enough FPL to know these things sometimes just go against you :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palmer mega haul wow!! Where was the advice to captain him fellas?

Quick check of my league, and the 4 or 5 above me don't have him, lovely.
Need a good captaincy haul from Alvarez and could be finally be the week to move up a bit. 45th / 110 at the moment.

saik

Dang, Doughty is on some kind of form. Need to get him in soon.