Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Forgive me for getting delusions of Grandeur when a Head of Recruitment namedrops me.

Tbh I think @Grylte is one of the most tittilating nicks around.
Now i had to google what that word means. My vocabulary is growing rapidly and i'm getting more eloquent (not the poster) every day!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Was considering a free hit.

Mind you, there's no extra juicy fixtures for the teams that will play. Arsenal v Newcastle, City are away.

Would probably end up tripling on Wolves players at home v Sheff Utd.
There will be an even bigger blank in 29 though. This one will be tricky to navigate as most will have Palmer + a couple from Spurs/Luton and potentially 2/3 Liverpool players if they have a juicy double the week before.

That's potentially a -8 to just get 11 out that week if you want to hold on to your chips.

suheilsworld

With Haaland only being used as sub and kdb to start next GW, I’m thinking of transferring out Garnacho and Sarabia for KDB and Jota this week. And next GW I can get Haaland to Watkins

That’ll give me a midfield of KDB, Jota, Richarlison, Saka and Palmer with Alvarez, Solanke and Watkins upfront. That would also mean a benching headache

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Some minutes vs Burnley = hat trick
Hmmm. Got to play the percentages at the end of the day. What 3 City players will you have for the double? Haaland, Foden and one other for me. Thinking KDB, Doku or Gvardiol/Walker.

I don't want to bring in any Spurs this week now they are blanking in 26 so no Richarlison. Liverpool have Chelsea and the Arsenal so not ideal. Have to bring in a City player this week against Burnley I think. I know I shouldn't (for the same reasons as Haaland) but KDB is calling.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Archer to Haaland or Son to KDB. Might see how many minutes Kev gets in the cup and who he comes on for (assuming he starts as a sub again)

Actually I can't afford Haaland in one move from Archer if I bring in KDB this week. Decisions decisions...

Moby

Dick
Hmmm. Got to play the percentages at the end of the day. What 3 City players will you have for the double? Haaland, Foden and one other for me. Thinking KDB, Doku or Gvardiol/Walker.

I don't want to bring in any Spurs this week now they are blanking in 26 so no Richarlison. Liverpool have Chelsea and the Arsenal so not ideal. Have to bring in a City player this week against Burnley I think. I know I shouldn't (for the same reasons as Haaland) but KDB is calling.
Haaland is definitely needed for the double so could just bring him in now. I also have Alvarez so can captain him if Haaland isnt starting. But I think if he looks like he will play vs Burnley then just get him. Some minutes might mean 60 who knows.

Moby

Dick
Archer to Haaland or Son to KDB. Might see how many minutes Kev gets in the cup and who he comes on for (assuming he starts as a sub again)

Actually I can't afford Haaland in one move from Archer if I bring in KDB this week. Decisions decisions...
Yeah will be clearer after the game tonight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst case scenario with Haaland not returning yet.
I was going to do Alvarez to Haaland but now it's probably not the week to do it when Alvarez will start that one.

Can sort something else out no doubt. See if TAA is back yet or get Salah to Jota if he's definitely out for a few weeks.

Chipper

Adulterer.
These last few weeks have been so boring. Nothing's happening
Yes, that gameweek spread over 2 calendar weeks plus 2 rounds of FA Cup action has led to a quiet time.

Many stars missing the last gameweek too due to international duty and throw in Haaland's absence as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Has anyone made a plan then for the upcoming gw's?

I think if as we expect Liverpool get a double in 25 as well then my transfer between now and then will be bringing in 2 more City players and 2 from Liverpool which would give me 6 doublers in 25. I'm still 50/50 on BB or TC that week as the fixtures are not bad for the single gw players I'd be benching so I could just get it out of the way. 26 should be manageable with 1 transfer or a hit to get a team out assuming no injuries.

29 seems to be the one that people are looking to FH in but the fixtures are looking so thin on the ground I'm thinking it might not even be worth it. Just grab a couple of Spurs in and maybe Toney and you're good to go for 29 as well.