Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
feckin hell. Jammy bastard has got him as well.
I had Maguire when he got injured, not anymore. I just benched Leno this GW and would have been pissed if he got the CS.

Last time I actually played him against us and Bruno ruined 10 points with the last kick of the game :lol:

Rightnr

Man, I feel Gross for being happy the Italian fraud didn't lose.

Edit: Oh, my days, he got the 3 BPs as well :lol: . What a differential.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bro. This is FPL. :lol: When it rains it pours.

At least my bench fodder defender has scored. Pretty much guarantees another good green.
feck off Brighton. Branthwaite down from 15 to 9. :(

Gross with a 6 point assist. Great fecking pick.
I got him as well but bigger picture matters to me so happy with them conceding.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Bastadin' Brighton with that equaliser. :mad:

Not bad though, Luiz, Watkins and Branthwaite.

Only Garnacho done feck all so far.

Alvarez beched is a bit of a shitter. Can't say I haven't seen it coming. Did nothing when I watched them aganst Everton and people were saying he was crap against Chelsea. Assisted last week but meh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sickening end for United.
Only tiny plus point was Maguire scoring, although I knew VAR would make us work for it because of McTom's run!

So glad I remembered the early season mistake of too much United and didn't bring in Rashy. Customary poor striker performance.

Watkins 10 pointer.

But City benching Alvarez and KDB is an arsehole. Expected Alvarez to start at least.

Moby

Dick
But City benching Alvarez and KDB is an arsehole. Expected Alvarez to start at least.
Would've sold Jalv if there was a leak. But there was a semi leak after the deadline saying he was starting. So I guess no one knew much about it. Oh well. Will get a 1 pointer but it sucks as he would have been a good differential.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Would've sold Jalv if there was a leak. But there was a semi leak after the deadline saying he was starting. So I guess no one knew much about it. Oh well. Will get a 1 pointer but it sucks as he would have been a good differential.
He'll probably come on, but if he and KDB didn't it'd be sod's law and I'd end up with 10. It's always the weeks you're struggling for bench options this gub happens.

Zen

Captained Watkins.... so let's celebrate that Haaland blank with a penalty miss together all.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

feck off Foden. Almost everyone except me has him in my mini league. I didn't captain Haaland either so not off to a great start.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's almost like taking KDB's delivery out harms Haaland's threat or something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cool 8 pointer as captain for Haaland.
Blooming hell.
At least Alvarez is on to bank a cool point though.

Rightnr

Rival captained Watkins and the donkey Haaland failed once again. Fair to say he's looking massively overpriced.

At least rival also removed Foden from his team :lol: