Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Spent too much time wondering whether to buy Hwang for Palmer or Gabriel for Porro and forgot to do either :lol: .

Of course that fraud is not playing Estu and I might end up with 10 players...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
one thing I realised early doors in this game is always make your own decisions no matter what. No worst feeling than copying someone else's moves and then getting screwed. But I guess I don't have to tell you that. :lol:
There's a difference between copying and being influenced I guess. I don't care either way, I would come in and blame you whether you had anything to do with my transfers or not.

The other day I forgot to buy milk at the store and when the missus got annoyed, I said "it was Moby"... She was so confused and now, we never talk about that day.

Moby

Dick
There's a difference between copying and being influenced I guess. I don't care either way, I would come in and blame you whether you had anything to do with my transfers or not.

The other day I forgot to buy milk at the store and when the missus got annoyed, I said "it was Moby"... She was so confused and now, we never talk about that day.
:lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Having Douglas Luiz the last few weeks has been very profitable for me.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Spent too much time wondering whether to buy Hwang for Palmer or Gabriel for Porro and forgot to do either :lol: .

Of course that fraud is not playing Estu and I might end up with 10 players...
I sacrificed a spot or two last week to field a fuller team this week and Estupiñan, the appalling cnut, has ruined it. Can't wait to get shot of him.

Rightnr

Yeah, Luiz is a great enabler and I really was thinking about him but I always felt wrong to have 2 Villa attackers.

Next week I have 2 FTs and then it's FH and WC time.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
At least the Villa clean has gone. fecker has got Pau as well.

Watching some of that Villa first half Luiz just has a really good instinct to get on the end of things in and around the box.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Yeah, Luiz is a great enabler and I really was thinking about him but I always felt wrong to have 2 Villa attackers.

Next week I have 2 FTs and then it's FH and WC time.
Fair enough if you still have your FH and WC.

I felt like I had to move for a couple of Villa players as they're guranteed for GW 29. Brought Luiz in and Watkins back. Already wasted my WC on the City/Liverpool gameweek and as things stand it's just those 2 plus Areola who I'll have for 29.

Was going to save the free hit for 34 or 37 but might rethink it.

Rightnr

Villa really love flirting with a bottlejob each week

Rightnr

If Leno gets a CS against us...

At least Estupidman will deliver his customer 1-pointer

Rightnr

Double insult as Braithwaite who I've been eyeing for weeks puts Estu on track for 0. Everton always do Brighton at home as well

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bailey with a goal now to go with his assist. Hwang better fecking turn up or we burn Moby on a stake.