Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'm 3 from 5. I thought 7 from 5 last week was bad :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
People went on about Morris over Muniz because of his recent home record.
Ignoring Muniz has been even better recently.

suheilsworld

Sell me on Muniz please. Is he safe for mins with Jimenez back? What's this stuff about Broja needing to play as well or Fulham have to stump up £4m?

If he could be trusted for game time I'd happily take him over Toney in 29 as he'd be the perfect 8th attacker to have with these fixtures coming up ... Spurs, SHU, Forest, Newcastle, WHU. Toney is just a 1 gw punt for me whereas Muniz could be a longer term keeper and does free up funds as opposed to holding Morris for longer.
I’ve only taken him keeping in mind GW29… he goes out in GW30 to bring in haaland or Højlund along with salah. His minutes is a concern but he’s look good with number of touches and shots in the opposition box so a complete wildcard choice for me
Glad I stuck with Muniz and didn’t go for Toney. Plus Muniz has SHU and NFO away in next 2 games. Could be a good filler to get in salah and haaland

SteveCoppellFan

I dont have Reguilon so his red card helps me, however Robertson's challenge when he crashed into Toney's back in the Liverpool game was worse than that and nothing at all was given.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I’ll hold my hands up and say the people who said don’t FH this weekend were fecking right. What a pile of shit.
When else would you use it though, are there going to be other weeks with a lot of blanks?

Rightnr

Had Muniz, took him out for Morris.

Leno and Areola are my main GKs and moved both on and Leno is about to get a CS.

What a week :lol:.

Oh, and it gets better. I also have Bassey and Robinson both on my bench on 9 points each being blocked by the Brentford moron while my starting 9 are scoring a grand total of 10 points :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You've raised my Wood with your Muniz. Fair play.

Neither being Luton players helps mainly.
Everything else was a bust, but Muniz was a rare differential in a week where everyone on a FH will have had 7-8 of the same, and a choice of a couple of others.
Should have known Leno would have one of his shutouts.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had Muniz, took him out for Morris.

Leno and Areola are my main GKs and moved both on and Leno is about to get a CS.

What a week :lol:.

Oh, and it gets better. I also have Bassey and Robinson both on my bench on 9 points each being blocked by the Brentford moron while my starting 9 are scoring a grand total of 10 points :lol:

Noooooo. I couldn't understand why a lumbering Luton target man was so in demand.

Rightnr

Noooooo. I couldn't understand why a lumbering Luton target man was so in demand.
Well, it was going to be a bit academic because I was planning on playing Toney and Watkins but switched to 3-4-3 last minute.

Worst thing is that I plan on getting him in on my WC as an enabler for Haaland, Son and Salah all-star team.

If I just used my free transfer this week and carried out that plan, I'd be on >20 points. At least my rivals have used their FHs already but it's just crazy how this game messes you up :lol:

Rightnr

First league game this season Spurs haven't scored in. Congratulations to all the winners :lol:

Leonzo1

The Muniz points are great but the Robinson 11 pointer on my bench hurts big time.
Currently on 21 with Bowen Watkins and Martinez to play.

saivet

My -4 for Toney backfired. I captained him too, though I would have gone for Son instead. I would have been better 4 points better off with 8 :lol:

The benefit of not doing a free hit is that I probably wouldn't have picked a Fulham defender. Tosin with a huge 6 points for me.

14 points with 3 to go.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Wait why does Reguilon get -2 points for Brentford conceding thrice when he wasn't on the pitch?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Muniz points are great but the Robinson 11 pointer on my bench hurts big time.
Currently on 21 with Bowen Watkins and Martinez to play.
23 in my team pre bonus, Robinson also 2nd sub.
But am relaxed about that as he was never in a million years starting for me.

If Cash could just for some reason have 1 game out i'd be in raptures though!

Rightnr

Wait why does Reguilon get -2 points for Brentford conceding thrice when he wasn't on the pitch?
Being sent off doesn't let you off the shite defence hook. See Romero and Udogie earlier in the season versus Chelski

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Because as a defender if you get a red, you've massively contributed to the team falling apart later probably.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There are people who sold Haaland for Morris for a -4 and it is break even after Haaland played one game and Morris played three.
Then they're left with Morris so have to use a transfer to get him the heck back out of dodge.