Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I think I'm gonna sell Salah. Spread the cash around for an ideal GW37.
Surely after next GW? It's crazy how Haaland was on the chopping block but Salah has gone completely off the boil and it's Son for Salah in GW35 for me.

Rightnr

Why is Dracula not playing their reserve striker and give Watkins a rest? He's been good and my rival has Watkins.

Rightnr

Bloody North London bottlejobs. 8 points gone just like that

Rightnr

Oh, feck off you clowns, now you've given Watkins a goal as well. Bottlejobs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody arsenal, my cup opponent had Bailey and Watkins. :houllier:

Only saving grace is that I at least had White bank his cleany.

Rightnr

Rival has White, I have the two CB bozos. fecking hell.

paulscholes18

A defence of Neto, Gabriel, Porro & Estupidnan scored 1 point between them, while I have Pau Torres on my bench :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
8 points ahead of my cup rival.

Both have Palmer, but he has him captain.
I have Gusto and Petrovic.

Hope to still squeeze through.

troylocker

A pretty bad GW so far. 42 points with Garnacho coming in for Foden and Petrovic, Palmer and Jackson to go. Hopefully Jackson can pull a little haul out of the bag to save the day, but I have my doubts.

Freehit is active and right now the team looks like this:

Hendo (Pickford)
Gabriel, White, VVD (Mykolenko, Ait Nouri) - VVD could become TAA if reports say he's likely to start against Fulham
Salah(C), Saka, Eze, Olise (Hwang)
Darwin, Cunha, Solanke

Should be good unless Arsenal and Liverpool has found their new levels.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yep another dogshit week. Gonna have to hit some differentials on this Free Hit now to turn it around and win my mini league. Jammy piece of shit has got a massive Gordon 17 pointer coming on whereas I've got the likes of Morris and Udogie coming in. feck! Gap is going to be 27 points minus whatever Gusto brings in (so 27 points then).

Not really set on anything yet. Think I want Eze and Mateta from Palace after watching the game yesterday. Then one of Henderson, Munoz or Mitchell. Saka, Gabriel and Havertz or Odegaard. Ode safer for minutes but Havertz has a bigger upside and could be a good differential captain. Will keep Salah, think I prefer Diaz over Darwin and then as he's got VVD I better take a punt on Robertson or TAA. Probably ignore Bournmeouth as he has Zab and Solanke so need to hedge against them.

Maybe something like

Pickford (Neto)
TAA Gabriel Munoz (Tarkowski) (Ait Nouri)
Salah Diaz Havertz Saka Eze
Mateta Cunha (Haaland)

Saka or Saliba limping off in midweek would be nice as well.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yep another dogshit week. Gonna have to hit some differentials on this Free Hit now to turn it around and win my mini league. Jammy piece of shit has got a massive Gordon 17 pointer coming on whereas I've got the likes of Morris and Udogie coming in. feck! Gap is going to be 27 points minus whatever Gusto brings in (so 27 points then).

Not really set on anything yet. Think I want Eze and Mateta from Palace after watching the game yesterday. Then one of Henderson, Munoz or Mitchell. Saka, Gabriel and Havertz or Odegaard. Ode safer for minutes but Havertz has a bigger upside and could be a good differential captain. Will keep Salah, think I prefer Diaz over Darwin and then as he's got VVD I better take a punt on Robertson or TAA. Probably ignore Bournmeouth as he has Zab and Solanke so need to hedge against them.

Maybe something like

Pickford (Neto)
TAA Gabriel Munoz (Tarkowski) (Ait Nouri)
Salah Diaz Havertz Saka Eze
Mateta Cunha (Haaland)
Saka to Ode maybe?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Saka to Ode maybe?
Yeah bin Saka is an option. They only need a jammy pen though and I'm in the mud. Could also go double defence as he won't. I think he'll take out Son and Foden for another Liverpool and Arsenal mid. Or maybe Eze. He already has Darwin, VVD, Saka and Saliba. I don't think he can afford Salah without a hit.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah bin Saka is an option. They only need a jammy pen though and I'm in the mud. Could also go double defence as he won't. I think he'll take out Son and Foden for another Liverpool and Arsenal mid. Or maybe Eze. He already has Darwin, VVD, Saka and Saliba. I don't think he can afford Salah without a hit.
Yeah but double defense is boring.

Also, where's @Moby ? Is he ok?

Rightnr

I could have all but wrapped up my mini league this week if it weren't for Toney not playing and that Arsenal bottlejob. Both cost me 15+ differential versus my nearest rival. At least I got a jammy 9 from Leno off the bench.

Still, if Gusto pulls his finger out today, I can still have a decent week, as I'm 49 right now but it could have been so much better.

saivet

A pretty good GW for me. 51 with Palmer to play.

Quite fortunate I'll have Eze coming in with 10pts as well with Toney and Ait Nouri not featuring this weekend.

RedDevil@84

Having only 2 Arsenal and 1 Liverpool player means a decent week among the chaos.
Now I am scared of FH34 with a triple Pool and triple Arsenal though. Especially getting and playing them ahead of the likes of Isak and Palmer.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What's so special about GW37 ? Planning to FH on 34 but hearing advise to wait til 37.

Never mind- got it

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Having only 2 Arsenal and 1 Liverpool player means a decent week among the chaos.
Now I am scared of FH34 with a triple Pool and triple Arsenal though. Especially getting and playing them ahead of the likes of Isak and Palmer.
I don't think you need to be too scared of those players for that particular week. Palmer away at Arsenal and Isak away at Palace. More worried about removing my City players in all honesty.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Awful GW. 34 with Palmer, Gusto and Jackson to come. Make it stop.
I envy you. 20 with Palmer (c) left.

Double Arsenal defence plus Saka. Triple Liverpool midfielders/attackers all blanked. Neto in goal conceded 2 and got booked. Akanji conceded 1 late on. Toney and Foden didn't get on the pitch, brought Van Hecke into play, also conceded 1.

Only Solanke registered any points at all for me so far.

Pickle85

I envy you. 20 with Palmer (c) left.

Double Arsenal defence plus Saka. Triple Liverpool midfielders/attackers all blanked. Neto in goal conceded 2 and got booked. Akanji conceded 1 late on. Toney and Foden didn't get on the pitch, brought Van Hecke into play, also conceded 1.

Only Solanke registered any points at all for me so far.
My sympathies, mate. On paper that really should have netted you something decent. It's been a mad year.

Rightnr

Son already down FFS. Do some of these people not have a life.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In hindsight a week 34 bb with 2 Chelsea defenders at Arsenal, Muniz v Liverpool may not be the best use! Not to mention having to ditch Son then bring him back next week.
Will build to 37!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cup opponent had captained Foden with Palmer vice. Jammy bast.
My only hope is Chelsea for once keeping a cleany.

Chipper

Adulterer.
One isn't enough. Need Palmer to score about nine. :lol:

Most people have him anyway, but that's the only way I can make a difference with him as captain.