Fantasy Premier League 23/24

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Havertz owes me that from 2 seasons ago. Fair play to anyone that went for White though. Ridiculous haul.

Currently turned a 20 point deficit in my cash league into a 25 point lead. Have it.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
You know its game over when your rival in your ml captain's white.

Now relying on an out of form Salah to save the week, and he probably won't start.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I don't think I can remember a week with such variance. Seen scores of near 150 and scores with 100 points less. And it's not even over yet! :eek:

In other news team is starting to look flagtastic for next week with Udogie, Gusto, Palmer, Haaland all flagged for me. Watch Isak get injured tonght now as well.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thigh injury apparently.

Olise benched. Can't seem to catch a break :(
To be fair if I didn't get McBurnie I would have got Olise. Still would have been + on points but it also meant I went Diaz over Darwin. That battle will decide if it was a good move or not
Really need TAA and Henderson to get me returns today.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This goal is the glimmer of light in the pile of shite this GW

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ridiculously my team is clinging on this week due to the efforts of defenders. Branthwaite scoring a goal is brilliant.

Rightnr

Ridiculously my team is clinging on this week due to the efforts of defenders. Branthwaite scoring a goal is brilliant.
It's opposite week indeed. I'm going to be in double digits for my defenders easily.

My attackers won't even play :lol:

Rightnr

Ah, forgot I needed the scousers cleanie dead as well and now VvD has been booked. Well, if one game had to go right this week, it was this one :lol:

RedDevil@84

Just when I desperately need Eze to get some points to compensate for missing out on White, Palace cant seem to score.

RedDevil@84

For whatever reasons, my ML mate who picked White and Oldegaard for this week also has Brereton DIaz. My lead keeps on evaporating.

saik

Eze captain over Matata was a blunder
Spare a thought for Salah captainers like me. Salah and Nunez have turned out he such turds this GW.

The only saving grace from this is Pickfords going to end up on 2 clean sheets if the score remains as it is.

Rightnr

Bloody Mateta and bloody ref for giving my rival a 3-point differential on Palace players.