g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone else hate their whole team? :lol:
Nah but I am frustrated with the Saliba thing. Not that it happened but it will keep happening and I'll never catch it because I don't really follow these FPL experts/ITK's.

Feels like an unfair advantage when they have sources that can literally help them get ahead.

Dazzmondo

Pretty sure I'll be getting Isak in for gw3 if he looks this good against City

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Nah but I am frustrated with the Saliba thing. Not that it happened but it will keep happening and I'll never catch it because I don't really follow these FPL experts/ITK's.

Feels like an unfair advantage when they have sources that can literally help them get ahead.
Yeah it's a bit shit. On the bright side it looks like no-one in my work league swapped for Saliba either.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
After that Matty Cash disasterclass, I've managed 0 points between him and Gabriel. He's going to get bombed out. I don't trust the Villa defence anymore.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
On 56 with Onana, Chilwell, Bruno, Rashy & Maddison to play.

Really hoping for a big score from Maddison as he seems to be my differential and I picked him ahead of my other two targets (Mitoma & Diaby) who both returned.

saivet

What was the Saliba thing?

0161_UNITED

On 56 with Onana, Chilwell, Bruno, Rashy & Maddison to play.

Really hoping for a big score from Maddison as he seems to be my differential and I picked him ahead of my other two targets (Mitoma & Diaby) who both returned.
May I humble brag, sir?

saivet

Got a goal but ready to take Wilson out already. Not sure for who though..

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What was the Saliba thing?
Apparently some YouTube FPL guy broke the news (about Gabriel missing out) via an ITK on his stream a few minutes before deadline and everyone who was online at that time also made the switch.
May I humble brag, sir?
If you fancy spending the night behind bars... Go ahead.

0161_UNITED

Got a goal but ready to take Wilson out already. Not sure for who though..
Right now, if you've got Cancelo, Buendia, Mings or Kane you need to be queueing up at least one transfer.

Gabriel owners should watch the site and be ready: https://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

Everyone else should hold pat: We don't know what wonders Tottenham, Chelsea and United have in store for us.

K Stand Knut

Can someone remind of the sub rules?

I have Stones, who obviously didn’t play and Cash as my second sub. Richarlison is my first sub but won’t get on unless Rashford AND Garnacho don’t play a single minute.

If Richarlison doesn’t get on, Cash don’t get in for a -1 either, does he?

0161_UNITED

I have Stones, who obviously didn’t play and Cash as my second sub. Richarlison is my first sub but won’t get on unless Rashford AND Garnacho don’t play a single minute.

You have to field at least 3 defenders at a minimum, regardless of sub order if that's what you're asking.

BootsyCollins

You must have at least 3 defenders. So if Stones is one of 3, Cash will come in.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'm on 58 with Rashford, Shaw, Bruno and Mbeumo left. Probably end up on 60 is what usually happens but also a chance for a good GW1 haul.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
61 with Bruno, Rashford and Onana to play. I don’t really feel any particular way about this week as pretty much everyone has a similar team anyway. I’ve never seen the template being this ridiculous.

IrishRedDevil

I had Gabriel in my first draft last week, but I switched to Saliba 3 days ago.

When I crunched the numbers from last season, Saliba was the higher scoring player on a pro rata basis.

Basically what I’m saying is, I switched from Gabriel to Saliba before an ITK told me to.

saivet

Right now, if you've got Cancelo, Buendia, Mings or Kane you need to be queueing up at least one transfer.

Gabriel owners should watch the site and be ready: https://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

Everyone else should hold pat: We don't know what wonders Tottenham, Chelsea and United have in store for us.
I don't have any of those players mentioned so will sit tight until Monday and make up my mind then!

Suv666

on 56 with Salah, Rashford, Martinez and Richarlison left.

Need salah and richarlison to score big as everyone has rashford

Leonzo1

57 with Onana Rashford Bruno and Maddison still to play. Went on a drive just before the deadline so couldn't change Gabriel and Stones so those two really tanked my potential score.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
That late Barnes / Wilson combo really saved half the players in my league. I just need my man Son to come good today.