Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Which 1 to bench out of
Martinelli, Saka, Rashy, Bruno, Mitoma
Haaland, Wissa, Jackson

Wissa and Mitoma are the 2 form players, but it feels like it should be one of those?
Too risky on paper to bench United or Arsenal with their home games, or Jackson home v Luton?

2 freebies, Baldock to Gusto? But then Gusto can't get in over Chilwell, Saliba or Estu, but with Baldock both being pony, and injured, he's best to ship with James out for the next 3 gameweeks.
Mitoma or Wissa. Leaning the latter because:

Will play less minutes
1 less point for goal
Doesn't get clean sheet point

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Which 1 to bench out of
Haaland, Wissa, Jackson

Wissa and Mitoma are the 2 form players, but it feels like it should be one of those?
Too risky on paper to bench United or Arsenal with their home games, or Jackson home v Luton?

2 freebies, Baldock to Gusto? But then Gusto can't get in over Chilwell, Saliba or Estu, but with Baldock both being pony, and injured, he's best to ship with James out for the next 3 gameweeks.
Haaland.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Which 1 to bench out of
Haaland, Wissa, Jackson

Ffs, i had nearly the same squad as you. And i wildcarded. Now i think that i made a mistake:nervous:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The one week I decide to do my transfers early. Thankfully, Colwill can disappoint me instead.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Who is better to have; Alvarez or Wissa?
You have to think of it the same way I just did with Mbuemo vs. Foden:

Want to play it safe and go for the player that will have more minutes? Mbuemo (Wissa) is your man.

Want to show everyone the size of your balls? Foden (Alvarez) is your man.

I went with Foden.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You have to think of it the same way I just did with Mbuemo vs. Foden:

Want to play it safe and go for the player that will have more minutes? Mbuemo (Wissa) is your man.

Want to show everyone the size of your balls? Foden (Alvarez) is your man.

I went with Foden.
I am thinking about not giving caotaincy to Haaland. That is where i will show how big my balls are :wenger:.

Or probably not.

RedDevil@84

Feckkkkk. Just saw this. Don’t have him in my fantasy but he is prolly our best player currently. Out for “weeks” apparently. Our real team is fecked.
Hard disagree on him being our best player in 2 games. Onana is.
Varane with our goal of the month nomination comes next.

troylocker

I've take a -8 this week in a desperate attempt to get the ship back on course. Hopefully the 6,5 mids all blank this week and order is restored.

IrishRedDevil

Slightly worrying he came off on 60mins, as the captain and supposed key player, not injured, last week.
That means he is full of energy and ready to score v Luton. Right, right?

Hard to see Haaland blanking v Sheffield United, so Chilwell needs at least a clean sheet to match his score.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I know this is bias talking but I feel that everyone who got in Jackson (including me) will not do as well as you think.

Luton lost 4-1 to Brighton away but it was 2-1 going into the 82nd minute (and one of the goals we conceded as well as the one we scored were soft penalties). Then we conceded the other two goals because we were really going for it and then got caught, with one of those being an individual error. I don't think we'll beat Chelsea but also don't think they'll hammer us as people are thinking they will. I hope so anyway :nervous:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I know this is bias talking but I feel that everyone who got in Jackson (including me) will not do as well as you think.

Luton lost 4-1 to Brighton away but it was 2-1 going into the 82nd minute (and one of the goals we conceded as well as the one we scored were soft penalties). Then we conceded the other two goals because we were really going for it and then got caught, with one of those being an individual error. I don't think we'll beat Chelsea but also don't think they'll hammer us as people are thinking they will. I hope so anyway :nervous:
Poch has to win this else it will be start of a pressure cooker.

Yeah probably a narrow one. This Chelsea team doesn't have enough goals.

Aint gota Kalou

Onana
Saliba, Estu, Chilwell (Cash, Kabore)
Martinelli, Bruno, Rashford, Saka, Mitoma
Watkins, Haaland (Archer)

2FTs and 0 itb. Feel like whatever I do I'll lose out so I may just burn the FT?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Got a slight urge to do Salah to Foden but nothing else really takes my fancy. Maybe Mbuemo in for Diaby but I only brought him in last week and it feels a bit like chasing points. Palace are tough to break down.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Onana
Saliba, Estu, Chilwell (Cash, Kabore)
Martinelli, Bruno, Rashford, Saka, Mitoma
Watkins, Haaland (Archer)

2FTs and 0 itb. Feel like whatever I do I'll lose out so I may just burn the FT?
Wouldn't burn the FT. GW4 will be an issue with so many of your players either facing each other or traveling to Anfield.

Twatkins to Alvarez and bank the money.

Aint gota Kalou

Wouldn't burn the FT. GW4 will be an issue with so many of your players either facing each other or traveling to Anfield.

Twatkins to Alvarez and bank the money.
Yeah that's a fair point but I fancy Watkins Vs the Liverpool high line so more tempted by Foden for one of the midfielders...

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Sold Gabriel and Dalot, got Shaw in

Both will start now and Shaw is injured. Feck this game!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We're pretty decent at getting goals and were unlucky not to get a few against Brighton. But I would always back the attacker so I would personally go Wissa.
Cool. I am thinking the same. So, without having Celski defender i wish you to score a lot. 3 Jackson, 3 Morris. It sounds fair... :drool:

DickDastardly

You're getting hammered tonight you dirty dirty Schwein!

Sterling hattrick incoming....

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I was going to punt on Sterling but I do wonder if Maddison is a better option now after that update.

I imagine many will have moved off him and he has three fantastic fixtures.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Got a slight urge to do Salah to Foden but nothing else really takes my fancy.
That’s the move I made. And used the funds to bring in Jackson for my £4.5m.

In hindsight feel like I may have rushed that though. It was partially due to the Saudi rumours and just added an extra element of risk that nudged me to sell him.

If he stays which seems likely I’ll likely end up bringing him back in. It’s not as if we’re short of money this year.

ShinjiNinja26

Now that Shaw’s injured I’m forced to use my free transfer on a defender yet again. I really wanted to make an attacking change but I guess I’ll need to wait. It’s too early to start taking points hits.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
That’s the move I made. And used the funds to bring in Jackson for my £4.5m.

In hindsight feel like I may have rushed that though. It was partially due to the Saudi rumours and just added an extra element of risk that nudged me to sell him.

If he stays which seems likely I’ll likely end up bringing him back in. It’s not as if we’re short of money this year.
Yeah I'm still likely to do nothing. Think I'd rather have 2 transfers next week to move away from Rashford for starters. We're all captaining Haaland again so won't be any huge swings hopefully.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It's the way I constantly hear talk of Chelsea "not having a striker fit" that worries me about what sort of player they reckon Jackson is!

But if he can't onion bag the next game or 2, then he needs shipola.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bench Wissa. Crystal Palace one of the best defences since Hodgson came back.
I'm going with this option, so hope you're right bossman!
Just can't bench the United boys for a home game. Same for Arsenal boys, same for Haaland and also Jackson v Luton.
Pluys Mitoma is playing in a goal frenzied attack.