Fantasy Premier League 23/24

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Salah/Pedro or Son/Watkins?

Hard decisions will need to be made today.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Gone with the most boring team imaginable:

Onana (Turner)
Gabriel Estupinan Stones (Beyer Baldock)
Bruno Rashford Saka Martinelli Mitoma
Haaland Watkins (Mubama)

However still considering a late swap to Richarlison (probably for Bruno).

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

The final nail in the coffin, I'm going with the Salah draft.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'm now very tempted to do Mitoma+Watkins to Son+Pedro.

Pickford
Shaw - Estupidman - Gabriel
Son - Saka - Rashford - Bruno - Martinelli
Haaland - Pedro

Turner - Botman - Baldock - Ui-jo​

Asger

Anyone knows if Julio Enciso will be a starter for Brighton this season? He was promising at the end of last season.

Delano

Kane's screwed me. My whole team was built around the Rashford, Kane and Haaland trio. The replacements for him pale in comparison.

Lebowski

Think I'm settled, aside from leaks pre-city match. Very template but fairly happy with £1m in the bank to attack fixtures:

Onana (Turner)
Estupinan Stones Gabriel (Chilwell) (Baldock)
Bruno Rashford Saka Odegaard Mitoma
Haaland Pedro (Mubama)

1 mil spare.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Anyone else think Enzo looks decidedly good value with Caicedo now set to play behind him?

5m for a guaranteed Top 6 starter set to play high up the pitch looks great to me. Although I've not looked at his G/A record.

Samid

Think I'm settled, aside from leaks pre-city match. Very template but fairly happy with £1m in the bank to attack fixtures:

Onana (Turner)
Estupinan Stones Gabriel (Chilwell) (Baldock)
Bruno Rashford Saka Odegaard Mitoma
Haaland Pedro (Mubama)

1 mil spare.
Don't see it with Øde. Think he over performed G/A wise last season. He'll probably have to take more responsibility defensively with Havertz added to that midfield.

Martinelli cheaper and higher ceiling.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Anyone else think Enzo looks decidedly good value with Caicedo now set to play behind him?

5m for a guaranteed Top 6 starter set to play high up the pitch looks great to me. Although I've not looked at his G/A record.
It ain't great. 6 league returns in 17 starts his previous best tally, 1 goal and 5 assists.

Devil You Know

I don't understand all the Pedro love. I get that he's a nailed on starter, but his end product wasn't that great even in the Championship.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I don't understand all the Pedro love. I get that he's a nailed on starter, but his end product wasn't that great even in the Championship.
Cheap, very attacking team, great opening fixtures, possibly on penalties, doesn't take up a valuable midfield spot.

Rightnr

It ain't great. 6 league returns in 17 starts his previous best tally, 1 goal and 5 assists.
Hm, not great indeed. However, at that price, who's better for a solid bench option?

He's literally priced at Andreas levels of last season (Andreas is more expensive this season).

Samid

Hm, not great indeed. However, at that price, who's better for a solid bench option?

He's literally priced at Andreas levels of last season (Andreas is more expensive this season).
Get a 5 man playing midfield. All the value is there this year.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Gone with Onana, Trippier, Shaw, Estupinan, Saka, Mitoma, Rashford, Maddison, Richarlison, Haaland, Pedro.

Have Watkins on the bench to bring in for possibly Mitoma. I expect Richy to start and replace Kane.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
I'm still struggling between TAA/Mitoma or Mbeumo vs Chilwell/Son.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Gone with Onana, Trippier, Shaw, Estupinan, Saka, Mitoma, Rashford, Maddison, Richarlison, Haaland, Pedro.

Have Watkins on the bench to bring in for possibly Mitoma. I expect Richy to start and replace Kane.
Madness having Watkins on the bench. You do realize Villa dont need a win to get a result for fantasy. Watkins just has to contribute. Villa have upgraded their attack more than Newcastle this summer in my opinion.

Rightnr

Get a 5 man playing midfield. All the value is there this year.
Indeed and this is why I don't have him in the team right now (my cheap man is Mbeumo since Mitoma did nothing for me last season).

I'll wait to reassess but I think he'll become that 5th man in midfield, which might allow me to bring in TAA.

Rightnr

I am also a bit surprised at the lack of Martinelli in people's teams. Arsenal have some easy fixtures and he'll start for 70 minutes imo.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Madness having Watkins on the bench. You do realize Villa dont need a win to get a result for fantasy. Watkins just has to contribute. Villa have upgraded their attack more than Newcastle this summer in my opinion.
I do and I think that Newcastle have an excellent defensive unit which is hard to break down hence for opting for Mitoma in the first fixture as it’s against Luton.

ROFLUTION

Think I'm locked on this, and waiting to see if Gvardiol/Foden-leaks come out. Salah seems too excessive, and I can go easily to Jota if he bangs in gw1 from Foden.

Onana
Gabriel-Estu-Gvardiol (Chilwell+Baldock)
Martinelli-Saka-Foden-Bruno-Rashford
Joao-Haaland

1 m in the bank to go many ways. Foden can become Richarlison+Joao can become Jackson. Or I can do Foden to Mbeumo and Joao to Gakpo. Could also be Foden > Jota and then Joao to Wissa.