Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Decided to roll the transfer - so leaving Gabriel.

On another note there’s far too many midfielders I want this year. I’m on Salah, Rashford, Mbuemo, Saka and Richarlison at the moment - really tempted by Diaby / Maddison but hard to fit in. It’s only really Rich I’d remove but he’s potentially a great pick as an out of position forward.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Turner
Shaw - Estu - Cash
Saka - Rash - Bruno - Martinelli - Mitoma
Haaland (c) - Watkins

Pickford - Saliba - Baldcock​

Transfer rolled.

Chief123

Say what?

Edit: missed the window twice in a row now :lol:

Irrelevant anyway, probs was gonna roll the transfer. The move I was thinking was Gabriel to that new Chelsea RWB but I doubt I would have done it.

Good luck all.
I think Gusto for Chelsea at RB is a better shout for next game week as this week is West Ham away which is a tough fixture.

Anustart89

Benching dilemma for the weekend...

Ramsdale
Shaw, Gabriel, Estu, Chilwell, Gusto
Mitoma, Saka, Rashford, Bruno, Richarlison
Pedro, Haaland, Jackson

Currently benching Jackson, Gusto, Richarlison.

Any other suggestions?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Ramsdale
Pedro, Haaland, Jackson

Any other suggestions?
It’s locked in mate, so fate has decided for you :D

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Ramsdale
Pedro, Haaland, Jackson

Any other suggestions?
This can't be right? This team is over 100 mil for sure....

Edit: I am stealing that team. Love the bench

Canuckred64

Ramsdale
Pedro, Haaland, Jackson

Any other suggestions?
You are going to have the same dilemma every week with that team.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Didn't know there were games on tonight :lol:

Saka captain too :lol:
I think the first 4-5 weeks are all starting with Friday night games.

I think there are gains to be made from moving away from Haaland this week. I will probably be a laughing stock after a hat trick, but he has struggled against top teams before, especially without KdB

Dazzmondo

Anybody else start Onana over Turner? Everybody seems to be starting the Forest keeper this gw.

paulscholes18

All week I was locked in to roll the transfer but saw that Maddison was going up tonight and brought him in for Foden, knowing how FPL works Maddison will black and Foden will get 10+ points.

Canuckred64

All week I was locked in to roll the transfer but saw that Maddison was going up tonight and brought him in for Foden, knowing how FPL works Maddison will black and Foden will get 10+ points.
You could of rolled and brought him in after the Forest Sheffield United game starts. By the way who are you getting rid of to bring in Madiaon?

paulscholes18

You could of rolled and brought him in after the Forest Sheffield United game starts. By the way who are you getting rid of to bring in Madiaon?
Sold Foden for Maddison. Did think about waiting till after the deadline but then thought if I'm going to make it today might as well now before the deadline.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
George Baldock stepping in for Reece James. Also out injured :(
With Baldock and my cheapie Luton defender having no fixture, I'm hopeful fantasy footy doesn't tease me by having one of my main 3 defenders inexplicably not play now!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Anybody else start Onana over Turner? Everybody seems to be starting the Forest keeper this gw.
I pussied out of Onana just because everyone was playing Turner. To be fair Turner should be more likely for a CS.

Canuckred64

Sold Foden for Maddison. Did think about waiting till after the deadline but then thought if I'm going to make it today might as well now before the deadline.
Unsure about bringing in Madison , I have issues in defence , James out and Gabriel hit or miss, will have to sell James this week and want to transfer Pedro to Jackson with my other transfer. I have Foden as well but after Newcastle, City have 4 very good fixtures and with de Bruyne out , Silva injured and the Paquetta transfer off, Foden should have a god run of playing time.

Moby

Dick
Unsure about bringing in Madison , I have issues in defence , James out and Gabriel hit or miss, will have to sell James this week and want to transfer Pedro to Jackson with my other transfer. I have Foden as well but after Newcastle, City have 4 very good fixtures and with de Bruyne out , Silva injured and the Paquetta transfer off, Foden should have a god run of playing time.
He can play a front 6 of Rodri, Kovacic, Alvarez, Palmer, Grealish and Haaland.

Canuckred64

In my opinion Alvarez will be the most owned City attacker in a couple of weeks (not counting Haaland) but of course it's Man City so who knows.
Alvarez was due to start the Super Cup on Wednesday but was withdrawn at the last moment because of a muscular issue and City's medical term said he could only play about 15 minutes. That's why he came on at the 85th minute for the penalty shootout. Interested to see if he starts tomorrow.

Canuckred64

Turner was a mistake
Looks like it. That's why it's better to have just one keeper who plays all the time. Deciding who to bench hardly ever pays off, too much over thinking. The problem this year is there are two 4.0 keepers that start.

Moby

Dick
Alvarez was due to start the Super Cup on Wednesday but was withdrawn at the last moment because of a muscular issue and City's medical term said he could only play about 15 minutes. That's why he came on at the 85th minute for the penalty shootout. Interested to see if he starts tomorrow.
Ah I hadn't seen that. Interesting.