Fantasy Premier League 23/24

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
In fact,
a) Watkins and 0 in the bank;
b) Wissa and 1.9 in the bank;
c) Jackson and 0.9 in the bank and 3 Chelsea players.

Which one is wise?
Wissa is a better statistical player than Watkins.

So Watkins < Wissa < Jackson

Wissa takes more shots in the box than Jackson who has more big chances and slightly higher XG.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’d happily have Wissa until Toney returns though if you can spend the extra £1.9m I’d go Wissa if you would be ending up on 3 Chelsea.

IamBurnsey

Of course I pick haaland the week he misses a penalty and also dropped bruno, I am awful at this game!

RedDevil@84

Worst start ever. Almost all decisions went wrong. Brighton got rinsed.

My ML mate has captain Saka. Cash and Semedo in defense.

Captain Haaland missing penalty is like icing on the cake. Only silver lining is I was gonna get Foden for a -4 and I didnt.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Wissa is a better statistical player than Watkins.

So Watkins < Wissa < Jackson

Wissa takes more shots in the box than Jackson who has more big chances and slightly higher XG.
Thanks! Choices choices
Why do you want this 5 point merchant who costs 8m, never scores and doesn't take pens?
Only because I don't want 1.9 burning a hole in my pocket

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Why do you want this 5 point merchant who costs 8m, never scores and doesn't take pens?
For £8m he’s just a bit too expensive. £7m and there is a serious discussion to be had but Jackson or Wissa are better choices with higher goal threat.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Am I making a mistake selling Bruno? Am I chasing points with Sterling? Am I missing a trick going without Gusto?

Would love some thoughts @CassiusClaymore @Sandikan @Moby @RDCR07 @Andycoleno9 @Maluco @anyone
I think after Arsenal our fixtures are better than Arsenals. So I would drop Martinelli and add Sterling. Especially if we get Hojlund playing though the middle and Rashford on the left, it looks like we could have more goals.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Trollderson 3 out of 3 cleanies. Had him for the second half of last season. Never even got a single save point. Always conceded a 90th minute potshot. Then towards the end of the season he was getting benched and his replacement was hauling every time.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
My team is shit but I’m not going to make a move this week. I’m going to want 2 transfers for the first international break. Knee jerking after week 3 isn’t going to get me anywhere.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’ve got Gabriel, Foden, Juao Pedro, Martinelli and a bunch of others who are pushing my rage.

Had really bad luck to begin with and want to restart the team.

I really thought hard about taking a break from it and not doing it this season and wish I had now tbh.
Get Gabriel and Pedro out as the priority

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good! Take that man city and pep you absolute shit cnuts. feck you!

Oh shit Luton need Sheffield United to lose :nervous: