Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Onana Turner
Estupinan Chilwell Udogie Gabriel Beyer
Saka Rashford Mbuemo Martinelli Sterling
Haaland Jackson Archer

2.3 ITB. Martinelli to Son will be this week's move.
Wanna Captain Son together for old times sake?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
:lol: I am not far from it but like I said before I needed a bit more evidence and less doubts especially when going against someone like Haaland. As things stand it's likely I'm gonna captain him when he plays your boys. :D
You just knifed me twice in one statement.

I think everyone in my ML going Haaland. Maybe I'm being stupid. I did this last season when City played United and Haaland got a hat trick. Nearly ruined my season.

Moby

Dick
You just knifed me twice in one statement.

I think everyone in my ML going Haaland. Maybe I'm being stupid. I did this last season when City played United and Haaland got a hat trick. Nearly ruined my season.
:lol:

Well that's the thing. It's GW5 and chasing rank is a nightmare. And like I said Haaland is on fire himself, and playing a mildly decent not garbage defense. It sucks but it is what it is.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
:lol:

Well that's the thing. It's GW5 and chasing rank is a nightmare. And like I said Haaland is on fire himself, and playing a mildly decent not garbage defense. It sucks but it is what it is.
Haaland it is then I guess :(

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Interestingly algorithms like FPL review have Son on higher xP than Haaland. I guess they would have taken historical data into account that you were talking about @troylocker
This is interesting especially with him being for dar wide up until this point.

Maluco

If Son plays 9 at home with Sheffield United, I can easily see it. The only thing putting me off is if Johnson or Richarlison start at 9. Then I am sunk because he is useless for points out wide.

I think it’s worth the gamble, because I don’t think Haaland will destroy a West Ham team that have started so well. I think it will be competitive.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Currently am set up like below

Onana
Chilwell Gusto Saliba
Rashy Bruno Saka Maddo
Wissa Haaland Jackson

Mitoma, Estu, Kabore.

2 transfers to tweak things around, 101.3m team value. 0.3m in the bank

Rashy could go directly to Son, but Rashy has just started to get some points and has a decent run ahead.

Could also do Bruno and Jackson to Son and Alvarez exactly.

Tottenham have a great fixture, 2 terrible ones, then 3 great ones again.

Where's the feedback guys? Jackson could go down tonight if it's the latter play.
Do i always have to do the @ routine :D

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Maluco @Samid @CassiusClaymore @longdayatworkforgottentherestofyourusernames

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Where's the feedback guys? Jackson could go down tonight if it's the latter play.

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @Maluco @Samid @CassiusClaymore @longdayatworkforgottentherestofyourusernames
Sorry didn't see the tag. Both good options. I'm happy to give Jackson another go. Good data and missed a sitter last game. You'll be kicking yourself if he scores against Bournemouth who are not great. Rashy and Bruno are equal (ish).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry didn't see the tag. Both good options. I'm happy to give Jackson another go. Good data and missed a sitter last game. You'll be kicking yourself if he scores against Bournemouth who are not great. Rashy and Bruno are equal (ish).
There wasn't a tag on the other one, but I realise now it needs one :D

Just seen Alvarez is on the dreaded Bolivia away at altitude midweeker before West Ham away. Doesn't scream great decision!

I'll definitely hold off until tomorrow I think. Have 1 transfer to wazz away either way.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That formation makes it tricky to get to Son. The double move could work but no idea what city will do when cl comes around.
Could chimp Jackson down to Archer and then do Mitoma to Son, as a 2 transfer freebie.

Would be a powerful Saka, Rashy, Bruno, Son, Maddo mid, with Haaland and Wissa up front.
Would also stop me leaving 10 on the bench every week!

Maluco

It is hard to see any major problem in your first team. Have you considered Mitoma To Diaby?

Villa fixtures are about to swing and you could start him this week ahead of Wissa?

He is basically playing as a forward and looks quality.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

I'd lose a United mid personally. Haven't seen anything from us to warrant a double up in attack. If you don't want to do that then at least bin Onana for someone with a chance of keeping a clean sheet and roll the other transfer.

Moby

Dick
I'd lose a United mid personally. Haven't seen anything from us to warrant a double up in attack. If you don't want to do that then at least bin Onana for someone with a chance of keeping a clean sheet and roll the other transfer.
Same but he needs to sell Rashford over Bruno. That's tricky but I'd rather keep Rashford especially given the next two games is against a high line.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same but he needs to sell Rashford over Bruno. That's tricky but I'd rather keep Rashford especially given the next two games is against a high line.
It's a tricky one as both can double digit haul at the stroke of a hat.
Decent run of fixtures too.

I've gone off the Alvarez option with his midweek travels.

Moby

Dick
It's a tricky one as both can double digit haul at the stroke of a hat.
Decent run of fixtures too.

I've gone off the Alvarez option with his midweek travels.
Like Cass said there's no point investing 17.5 on a team as low scoring as Man United. They have 2 goals in 3 games outside of Forest at home and they aren't playing shit teams in next few games except possibly Burnley. The plus for them is like Kane last season they can still return while the team being shit but I personally don't find it easy to back such teams and it definitely reduces their overall ceiling compared to better attacks out there.

Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest

Onana and Martinelli to Turner and Son worth a -4?
Turner might not be in goal for Forest much longer, they've just bought Vlachodimos so may not be worth a -4 depending who your other keeper is, and if you've already got any other Spurs players