Fantasy Premier League 23/24

athlonmax

Supports
Malaysian National Team
Someone got 74 points off 2 games last night, what on earth?

Packed their whole starting XI with Arsenal, Burnley, Luton and Wolves players, and triple captained Hwang.

Can only think they wanted the fame of being highest scorer for 1 night only only. Or perhaps some sort of weird challenge with their mates? It worked because I'm mentioning them.
There's a money league that has rules that you can only choose the players from the first 4 matches from the gameweek, but you can't use any chips except the free hit. Different money leagues, different rules i guess.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Tsimikas benching was pretty predictable too. Meh. Not like any of my defenders bar maybe Trippier are getting any points this week anyway.

I tell you who's pissing me off again though, Mbeumo. He's very close to going on my fpl blacklist. Think this is the 3rd time I've had him in this season and seem to keep missing his good spells. Latest thing now seems to be Maupay getting regular games and him being pushed very wide. He's gone again soon if that double isn't announced for 20 this week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Tsimikas benching was pretty predictable too. Meh. Not like any of my defenders bar maybe Trippier are getting any points this week anyway.

I tell you who's pissing me off again though, Mbeumo. He's very close to going on my fpl blacklist. Think this is the 3rd time I've had him in this season and seem to keep missing his good spells. Latest thing now seems to be Maupay getting regular games and him being pushed very wide. He's gone again soon if that double isn't announced for 20 this week.
Agree with everything here minus the Trippier line.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Mbuemo has been trolling me all season. I took him out just before the GW1 deadline and he tore it up for a few weeks. As soon as I brought him around GW5, he stopped scoring. So then I take him out for GW9 and he gets 13 and 14 points in back to back GWs. I refuse to bring him back in now. Sick of wasting transfers on him.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Klopp pissing me off with Tsimikas. I know people talked about him maybe being dropped/rested but they left him out of a similar fixture against Luton away and only scored the once. He's provided since with 3 assists in 3 games.

I'd say I hope they blank now but I've captained Salah. Actually, seeing as it's Liverpool I do hope they blank. :mad:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Mbuemo has been trolling me all season. I took him out just before the GW1 deadline and he tore it up for a few weeks. As soon as I brought him around GW5, he stopped scoring. So then I take him out for GW9 and he gets 13 and 14 points in back to back GWs. I refuse to bring him back in now. Sick of wasting transfers on him.
Yep similar timeline to me.

So looks like Cash has definitely been dropped so that's another fire that needs putting out. Couple of -4's over the next few weeks incoming.

Moby

Dick
This was expe this weekend. I will bin Tsimi soon. But now you gotta take the 30 mins from Darwin this game and a start vs Palace. Ideally if nothing else happens I need to do Tsimi Mbuemo Darwin to Porro Palmer Watkins in next three GWs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Son to Mbeumo, son hauls.
Mbeumo to Son....Mbeumo hauls.

One of those sort of seasons.

saik

Maguire assist? :wenger:

If Tsimikas stays on bench, Maguire comes on for me. Therefore it shall not happen.

Zen

Hey that Salah clean sheet could be a big advantage over a 0-0 Haaland.... 2pt swing baby.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
When I needed Tsimikas to not come on he comes on... Now I need him to come on, he doesn't. feck FPL.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
McTom is now the ultimate must have cheapy. 4.4m is he?!
Looks like he gets most of our chances at the moment!

Zen

Woof, Salah captaincy won this week. The title is going to be won on how many of these Salah vs Haaland weeks you get right.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Actually Sterling is on 4 yellows as well. Mbuemo and Cash are priority transfers out. Martinelli will have to wait.
You'll never get rid of him mate :lol:
24 :lol: with 4 to go.
23 with 3 to go :lol:

Son has become a massive differential now and I need him to bang once again. Let's go captain Korea!