Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I told some of you guys while back and it's damn simple. Newcastle literally have shipped 2+ goals in virtually most of their away games.

Their defence at home is what ours was last season. I'm getting Trippier in next GW but that's why I've not been too fussed about missing the last 4 GWs with him (despite the United haul).

Moby

Dick
I told some of you guys while back and it's damn simple. Newcastle literally have shipped 2+ goals in virtually most of their away games.

Their defence at home is what ours was last season. I'm getting Trippier in next GW but that's why I've not been too fussed about missing the last 4 GWs with him (despite the United haul).
Having Gordon and Trippier 22 points in that GW gave me a 40% green arrow and has been my significant jump in the last 3-4 GWs, while the others have been mainly holding ground. With teams so closely bound together with the template, it's one or two hauls like that that lift you up. You don't need them to do that every week as a lot of the weeks are just not losing out on the rest.

Lux Thunder

Certainly don't make a transfer until the end of the week.
And really think carefully about either triple Newc defence or triple Chelsea.
Both look well off it at the moment.
Yeah, you’re right - today's performances are sending me a big red alert. Thanks.

paulscholes18

What kind of injury was it?
Pochettino: "Robert Sanchez suffered a problem at Manchester United, it was an issue with his knee. He felt something during the second half, that is why he asked for the change. We must hope it is not a big issue

Rightnr

Having Gordon and Trippier 22 points in that GW gave me a 40% green arrow and has been my significant jump in the last 3-4 GWs, while the others have been mainly holding ground. With teams so closely bound together with the template, it's one or two hauls like that that lift you up. You don't need them to do that every week as a lot of the weeks are just not losing out on the rest.
Gordon's great and I transferred him for that GW. My point is that if Newcastle play away, use your bench.

Edit: to add, this is all particularly true for my direct rivals who've doubled up on Newcastle with a second defender or Dubravka.

Rightnr

So much for that Trippier transfer next week :lol: . Out of Fulham

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

If this is true then might as well transfer him out and keep Alvarez instead. Haaland is still £14m so no price issues. Can rock a front 3 of Alvarez, Solanke, Watkins for a few weeks.
If its a stress fracture surely he'd be out months not a couple of games!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a mess of a week for me. Had Son at VC but it somehow moved to Garnacho after I transferred Salah and Alvarez out for Haaland and Garnacho and moved C from Salah to Haaland. I’ll end up around 40 which isn’t actually that bad all things considered.

Rightnr

fecking Spuds. Manage to bottle it even if they score 4. Clowns.

Rightnr

feck it, if you told me I can get 2 son assists plus one goal and a Porro assist all against Trippier and Dubravka before the match, I would have bitten your hand off :lol:
Quick question. You've been on the Spuds hypewagon since the start with Son and Maddison (when he was fit), so fair play for that.

Which of Haaland or Salah do you not own because surely you cannot have all three in there. Or maybe you're missing Saka?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Son is going nowhere until he fecks off to Asia cup. What a differential he's been for me in my MLs. The main reason I'm at the top of near the top of most of them.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Quick question. You've been on the Spuds hypewagon since the start with Son and Maddison (when he was fit).

Which of Haaland or Salah do you not own because surely you cannot have all three in there. Or maybe you're missing Saka?
I have Son, Saka, Haaland and Salah plus £1.8m in the bank :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

Another disastrous week and it’s just got worse. Took Son out and he bags a goal and 2 assists then to compound this further Porro loses his clean sheet points because they concede a goal in the 90th minute.

Rightnr

I have Son, Saka, Haaland and Salah plus £1.8m in the bank :lol:
Can you post your team?

Your defence and/or remaining forwards must be sub-par although if I could WC, I can just about get them in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Can you post your team?

Your defence and/or remaining forwards must be sub-par although if I could WC, I can just about get them in.
Raya
Saliba, Porro, Tsimikas
Saka, Palmer, Saka, Son, Gordon
Alvarez, Haaland

Subs: Areola, Branthwaite, Kabore, Archer

£1.8 in the bank.

Moby

Dick
20% green arrow at the end and happy that I held on to the transfer. Donkey might stay for another week if Haaland isnt playing for two weeks. Can bring him back using Salah money later.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
20% green arrow at the end and happy that I held on to the transfer. Donkey might stay for another week if Haaland isnt playing for two weeks. Can bring him back using Salah money later.
My plan was to do Raya to Dubravka or Sanchez. Dunno wtf to do now. Can do Alvarez to Twatkins a week early I guess.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
63 all out. 61k rank.

Gonna be fun binning Haaland, Salah and Son over the next few weeks and then scrambling to get them back. Anyone got a plan? :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
63 all out. 61k rank.

Gonna be fun binning Haaland, Salah and Son over the next few weeks and then scrambling to get them back. Anyone got a plan? :lol:
I don't think Haaland will miss too much, just wait for news. I'm gonna swap Son & Salah to Bowen and someone but don't think I'll spread the cash as there's no one I'm dying to get so I can just bring them back in.