Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Ange locking in that CS for Son...

And Porro wastes a chance to earn another 7/8 points.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Not tempted by Odegaard? His numbers have shot up since he came back from injury, and with the bonus magnet he is any return is almost close to double digits. Might even steal some pens.
He's on the list as a Son/Salah swap when they disappear. Him, Foden, Doku, Kulu, Rich are my favourite picks.

suheilsworld

Great start to the week with Richarlison and Porro points. May it continue this week in fpl with the doom in epl bringing this GW to end for us

Chipper

Adulterer.
Annoyed I didn't go for Porro, or even Zinchenko who has been getting goals/assists lately when finally getting round to replacing Cash.

First season playing, and I think Cash has put me off defenders with supposed attacking quality. Been cheaping out on ones who I think will keep cleanies at a lower cost and it's not really worked.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Haaland dropping overnight means I can bring him straight back in for Alvarez at least in one move and now that I don't need that buffer I might do Tsimikas to Pau this week so I don't have to play any Arsenal or Liverpool defenders in that game.

ROFLUTION

So, who will everyone jump to when Afcon hits around gw20 and Newcastle’s fixtures turn to shit?

City players? Everyone will have a lot of money freed up from Salah and Son.

Pickle85

Playing with 10 today as two defenders suspended and one starting on the bench. Just rage transferred akanji our for porro.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
So, who will everyone jump to when Afcon hits around gw20 and Newcastle’s fixtures turn to shit?

City players? Everyone will have a lot of money freed up from Salah and Son.
Tweet didn't load properly above but there's a hint from Pep that dgw for City could be in 21 so yeah 2 from Bernardo, Foden, Doku if that's the case. If the dgw isn't a factor I like one of Kulu/Rich to replace Son (or Maddison if he's back) and either Ode to double up on Arsenal or one of the aforementioned City mids.

JP77

Botman back fit which means another headache of needing to get rid of Lascelles asap. Probably best for a straight swap with Botman after this weekend.

JP77

Tweet didn't load properly above but there's a hint from Pep that dgw for City could be in 21 so yeah 2 from Bernardo, Foden, Doku if that's the case. If the dgw isn't a factor I like one of Kulu/Rich to replace Son (or Maddison if he's back) and either Ode to double up on Arsenal or one of the aforementioned City mids.
KDB likely back by then to cause even more of a rotation risk with City players. I’d say Foden and Alvarez most at risk with that though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having to start Archer away at Chelsea today.
Unlikely he gets more than a 2 pointer, but you never know!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Thought I'd be different from the hoardes going for Solanke and went for Jiminez

Only lasted 20mins FFS!

JP77

Walker and Alvarez coming out at this point. Constant shit goals conceded to screw over the clean sheets and Alvarez completely off the boil ever since I got him bar the odd assist here and there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They're still showing the Solanke points, but you can't count points from an abandoned game. That's obvious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If the game is going to be replayed then these points should be scratched off. :angel:
The goals and stats will be scrapped from official records, so it'd be farcical if they counted in this game.
Like always, depends if the powers that be have the players in their teams :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Gordon to Son has been disasterclass. Otherwise, very good so far with Solanke, Palmer and Porro. Alvarez failing again but he's out next week anyway.

It seems Solanke points won't count which is just typical...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On fantasy scout, someone reckons today's Bournie points will count, but the points from the replayed game won't.
That's what 100% won't happen!