Kabore, Porro, Saliba
Son, Salah, Saka, Gordon,
Alvarez, Twatkins, Archer

Subs: Dubravka, Branthwaite, Palmer, Tsimikas

Plan was to:

GW19: roll
GW20: Alvarez to Haaland
GW21: Salah & Son to Richarlison & Bowen

but with Tsimikas injured, it's it worth doing him to Doughty/Konsa this week and make GW21 a hit?

Also... Dubravka Vs. Raya this week?

@CassiusClaymore @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Sandikan @Moby @anyone
Dubs in.
Tsimikas has to go.

Moby

Dick
My team:

Raya
Kabore, Porro, Saliba
Son, Salah, Saka, Gordon,
Alvarez, Twatkins, Archer

Subs: Dubravka, Branthwaite, Palmer, Tsimikas

Plan was to:

GW19: roll
GW20: Alvarez to Haaland
GW21: Salah & Son to Richarlison & Bowen

but with Tsimikas injured, it's it worth doing him to Doughty/Konsa this week and make GW21 a hit?

Also... Dubravka Vs. Raya this week?

@CassiusClaymore @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Sandikan @Moby @anyone
Sell Tsimikas as he's useless now.

Moby

Dick
Have Watkins, the lord Jesus and kept Haaland. Didn’t pile aboard the Solanke train and missed the boat (mixed metaphors).

Its just Son or Salah options for poor me :(
It's tricky. Salah is the popular choice but I think most his goals are at home. Burnley are dire though so he's still possibly the most reliable choice. Son can be good but if he's playing on the left it's not ideal.

suheilsworld

I am surprised many pundits and people are not backing Watkins for the captaincy. Laws of probability states that he is bound to do good after the week majority backed him. It is like when majority captained Son in GW5 against SHU and he got 2points and next week scored big against Arsenal with a whopping haul of 14 pts.

Plus Watkins against us just looks like a big haul incoming

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
49 points last week and not far off 100k - not bad as I did decide to keep Haaland and bank my transfer instead, I’m lucky enough to keep the green arrow each week. This enabled me to do a -4 this week and solve a few issues with injuries

Transfers:
Maguire to Colwill
Tsimikas to Pinnock
Hee chan to Gordon

Maguire and Tsimikas obviously both out longer term so I needed to solve my defence regardless. Colwill and Pinnock have a good set of fixtures for the next 4-6 weeks. Hee chan going on international duty soon their fixtures are fairly tough anyway, so I’m hoping Gordon in now gets a few points bs Forest asap to “pay” for the -4, but seemingly a lot are needing a -4 anyway so it is also a good time to do it.

Team:

Areola

Gabriel - Colwill - Pinnock - Porro

Gordon - Salah(c) - Son - Saka

Watkins - Haaland

subs: (Turner) Archer, Taylor, Palmer

Defence is solid enough now bar rotation for keepers as they have similar fixture runs. Don’t see the gains right now in trying to get in Trippier and/or TAA when I can gain the spread elsewhere, especially with the injuries both their teams have right now. More a potential February time wildcard vibes!

Will be able to keep one of Salah or Son on the bench too when they are on international duty, but I do have 0.8 in the bank too to accommodate selling one or both and getting them back after. Happy that I have 3 bench players that currently start regularly to fill a few gaps.

Chipper

Adulterer.

Isak and Gordon start according to this rando.
He's saying Lascelles out. He got the full lineup vs Luton right, haven't gone back further to check his timeline.

That made me do a last minute transfer for a -4 hit. Sterling>Richarlison. A completely unrelated position but with Haaland doubtful, Lascelles probably out and Sterling suspended I need more bodies likely to start.

Nickosaur

Two things that concern me this gameweek.
1. No TAA in my team. If he hauls I'm falling behind.
2. No playing bench. At all. I am relying on my starting XI, including Archer...

Chipper

Adulterer.
Gone with

Dubravka
Konsa Zinchenko Porro
Gordon Salah Richarlison Bowen Saka
Watkins Haaland

Turner Lascelles Archer Branthwaite

Looking like Archer will get subbed in for me, and I'm protecting Branthwaite against City, although Everton did have a good run of cleanies recently, it's at home, and City aren't amazing right now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Seems like Trent is the template transfer in this week.

People gonna be removing Son/Salah and taking hits at the weekend if Haaland is back. I'll bring him straight back for Solanke if he is. If not I'll bring in a City mid for Gordon.

JP77

Normal service resumed with the clean sheets, ffs. Feels like this is one of the toughest years to get solid reliable scoring from the defence.

saik

Trippier needs binning off seriously. 6.9m for 1 point every game. Feck off.

ThatGreyKit

One of those days where you look at who got the most points and some rando triple captained Wood.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Hat trick. Essential.
WTF is actually going on? The guy who's top of the table in my league has got the points for 5 of those goals. As I said the other day, what the feck's he doing even picking him never mind getting him in just in time for him to get 5 goals in two games. It's fecking madness.

Chipper

Adulterer.
WTF is actually going on? The guy who's top of the table in my league has got the points for 5 of those goals. As I said the other day, what the feck's he doing even picking him never mind getting him in just in time for him to get 5 goals in two games. It's fecking madness.
Only bought him recently?

I remember him being mentioned as a shout in an article or podcast when Awoniyi got injured in GW12. He started GW13 and GW14 before getting benched again until last week.

Not even sure what's brought him back into the team. The new manager just preferring him wouldn't have been predictable unless he said so. I guess someone could have looked at how Nuno teams like to line up from the past and somehow predicted it, if he even fits in with that? Have they had more injuries, meaning there wasn't much else choice?