Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Interesting. Can either downgrade him to a scrub or get Trent in finally if that goes through. Livramento might be too hard to resist though.
Had left enough money to do Haaland in next and Trippier to TAA.

We know with this game though there's always fire fighting that wrecks plans ahead.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
We know with this game though there's always fire fighting that wrecks plans ahead.
It's so fecking annoying having to cover injuries and absences instead of smoothly bringing in Toney, De Bruyne, Haaland etc. I had plans ffs

Chipper

Adulterer.
Knew Turner wouldn't match Dubravka's 3 points. Wrong 'keeper choice yet again.

Can't get my head round goalies in this game at all. It's only 2 points difference but it all adds up in the end. Both concede 3 so 2 shit choices, but how can you predict one will make 2 saves and concede 3, the other 8 saves while conceding the same amount? In a game where he makes 8 saves a goalie could easily have conceded another 3 or 4 goals.

I rightly guessed that Dubravka would be busier and face more shots so in a way was correct to put him on the bench, fearing it would result in more conceded but in the end it only meant more saves.

Edit: Could it even be beneficial to pick the one you think will be busier to hopefully get some save points when you fancy neither to return a cleanie? The problem with that is that you come unstuck when they let in 5 or 6. :lol:

Last edited:

saivet

Bowen starting. I've got a lot of points on my bench Doughty (5), Solanke (TBC), Porro (6) and Martinez (9).

Had hoped Areola would get dropped and I'd have been perfectly fine with Bowen not being fit but hopefully they can return well.

I also have TAA starting so fully expect Doughty to come in for him at the very least.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Come on, West Ham. 3-0 and a Bowen hattrick will do.

Moby

Dick
Yeah mine is on Foden at the moment.
Will be a lot of guesswork on who starts. Foden was shunned wide as soon as KDB came on and he basically ran the show after that. If he starts this game then it impacts other options. Also just asked Alvarez to feck off from all set pieces like he never existed. :lol:

Rightnr

Ugh, I have Archer starting as well. Guaranteed his 1 point will block Colwill.

Rightnr

Terrible defending from JWP. Needs to be sent off for that.

Rightnr

Terrible game. Colwill points lost, Bowen blanks and my rival has JWP.

It started so well with the Palmer captaincy but the Gabriel and JWP hauls have me scrambling to come out even this week.

My hope rests with Gross now.

Rightnr

For the first time in forever I can watch the scousers properly. That is to say wanting them to lose 5-0.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

The only club I want to bring in a defender from is Brighton, but who is making up these fixture schedules? Brighton playing GW 21 on Monday and GW 22 the next day on Tuesday. WTH is going on here?!
:lol: that would be outrageous if there wasn't an 8 day gap between the two fixtures.