Fantasy Premier League 23/24

ROFLUTION

Next 2 days are huge for fpl. It will be what finally decides the chip strategy going into the end of the season.

As it stands I still wouldn't want to FH in 29 and I'd just take a couple of hits to get the big boys in. Some cup upsets though and suddenly a lot more is on the table. Could even be that dead end into 28 and wildcard in 29 becomes viable if say Liverpool went out and Salah was back.
Some upsets in the FA Cup would really throw the cards in the air. At least if United go out to Forest there's reason in holding Garnacho.

Current strategy is to dead end the team in GW 32 and then wildcard in 33 if it makes sense with a bench boost in 34. But bench boost is probably best used in DGW37, so it could also be a freehit in GW33 for me.

At least this is where FPL gets more exciting and takes a lot of thinking. The pricing this year has made everyone being able to own everyone basically.

BootsyCollins

I thought that Bournemouth team was weak but then saw the Leicester one. Won't get any upsets if championship teams are taking that attitude.
The teams with a good chance of going up from the championship will prioritize that way more than the FA Cup i think.

Still hope Chelsea and Newcastle goes out as that would make my 29 team good to go.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
The teams with a good chance of going up from the championship will prioritize that way more than the FA Cup i think.

Still hope Chelsea and Newcastle goes out as that would make my 29 team good to go.
Leicester are pretty safe though.

And then you see that City and Newcastle line up. Yeah I think we'll struggle for an upset tonight. Probably get loads of injuries instead. :lol:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Leicester are pretty safe though.

And then you see that City and Newcastle line up. Yeah I think we'll struggle for an upset tonight. Probably get loads of injuries instead. :lol:
That's not how anyone at Leicester will see it! After that loss to Leeds on Friday, they're now 6 points off dropping into the playoffs.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Bloody donkey. Where were these goals the past two weeks?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If he's doing this to Luton just imagine what he'll do to the bums he faces at the weekend.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Haaland hattrick and KdB assist hattrick is just pure troll.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
5 goals, 4 assists. I bet they think they're hilarious, the pricks.
The season in an utter nutshell.
Yes Luton are scandously crap but that would have been such a killer for anyone without the pair.

Gazautd18

Now the cnut scores 5 and his mate assists 4
Over 2 games with a triple captain he gets 1??
feck off

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
So KdB then, stick or twist?!

I could not handle him ripping us a new one on Sunday after selling, but there is every possibility that Pep rests him again since he played full 90

:confused:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They're only avoiding a blank in GW29 if Brighton eliminate Wolves though? So not sure yet.

troylocker

So KdB then, stick or twist?!

I could not handle him ripping us a new one on Sunday after selling, but there is every possibility that Pep rests him again since he played full 90

:confused:
Sold him on Sunday before he dropped in price, don't feel that confident about that now. Guess he's a hold now, but I would be very surprised if Foden and Alvarez aren't back in the starting 11 against us and KDB only gets limited minutes.

The combination of him and Haaland looked unplayable yesterday when Luton left some space behind for them to exploit.
I guess we play a low block against them or risk getting ripped a new one. At least we don't have Krul in goal.

troylocker

So who do I bring in for Estu this week?

Has to be a player who has a game in 29.
I feel all the AV assets are risky now.
Is Coufal or Emerson really options?
I already own Doughty and Reguilon and don't want to double on any of those defenses, and already have triple Spurs (Porro, Son and Rich).

A lot will depend on tonights matches of course, but lets assume we don't get any upsets (Wolves beat Brighton, we beat NFO and Chelsea + Liverpool both beat their Championship oppos at home)