Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Or...Pep took Haaland off. Garhh.

At least Luton have spoilt the Akanji cleany my cup opponent had.

Thoughts for anyone who brought KDB in, at no doubt team wrecking style for a 2 pointer!

Please get Foden on for a 1pointer...

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That clown won't sub Toney, will he. My bloody rival gets the Gordon points now ffs

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn Doku and Gvardiol assisting each other for a goal late on. Bound to mess with Haaland's bonus.

Hmmm Gvardiol and Haaland both on 32 for 1 point at the moment...clinging on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But you can’t beat the real thing?

Come to The Turf (*as seen on Telly) and have an over priced pint
Only actually managed 2 aways this season I think.
Didn't even do the 30miles away ones, Reading and Oxford. Becomes or stops being a habit I think and so much easier on the old tv pass.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Shite start. 4 points from 2.

Akanji cleanie blown in the last 10 minutes. No Foden or Toney means Van Hecke comes into action. Cleanie blown quite late on there too.

Rightnr

Rival has 25 points from 5 and 17 from my Gordon. I'll take it but the Haaland points are a danger for the OR with so many captaining him

Rightnr

Forget Palmer and Haaland, should have captained Dom

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's why you back a striker playing against us!

We'd already screwed 5th up with the recent ridiculous late shows, but comfortably losing to Bournemouth is a new low.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wish I'd done the Son to Bruno move now! Would have him in place for Sheff Utd next up, a guaranteed 1-0 smash fest.

Bet they don't give Garnacho that as an assist due to taking a touch off the defender first.

Rightnr

Wish I'd done the Son to Bruno move now! Would have him in place for Sheff Utd next up, a guaranteed 1-0 smash fest.

Bet they don't give Garnacho that as an assist due to taking a touch off the defender first.
If the rule really is about 'meaning' it, then it'll be an assist

Rightnr

Bournemouth could easily be on 3 or 4. We really have some black magic when we defend.

Rightnr

In fairness, we're playing our 3rd choice and 6th choice centre backs.
But we look off all over.
We look so, so open though. I feel they could walk through our defence and that's exactly what just happened

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
We look so, so open though. I feel they could walk through our defence and that's exactly what just happened
We play a front four that’s asked to press and a back line that stays deep. Which leaves 30-40 yards gap with two midfielders.

And then we wonder why one pass has several opponents bearing down on our back line.

Shape is awful, that tactic ⬆ is stupid and we’re MILES too cautious. We only play when we’re losing.

Apart from that, I think we’re winning the league next season

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You wonder what on earth the manager is thinking every single game seeing us concede 25-30 shots, and teams waltzing through the middle.

For all the Mainoo praise, he's part of the problems we have in there and it's very clear we need a new manager asap.

Only saving grace for him is we have the 2 crappest teams at home up next. Or you could see us slipping to 8th. Which is sub Moyes.

Rightnr

You wonder what on earth the manager is thinking every single game seeing us concede 25-30 shots, and teams waltzing through the middle.

For all the Mainoo praise, he's part of the problems we have in there and it's very clear we need a new manager asap.

Only saving grace for him is we have the 2 crappest teams at home up next. Or you could see us slipping to 8th. Which is sub Moyes.
If we lose today, we need 10 points from 6 games to beat our Rangnick disaster total. Can't see it.

The fact we've conceded so few goals with 25+ shots against game after game just seems like black magic

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If we lose today, we need 10 points from 6 games to beat our Rangnick disaster total. Can't see it.

The fact we've conceded so few goals with 25+ shots against game after game just seems like black magic
We'll do that. Win the next 2, then only 4 from the last 4. But only just scrape it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have Solanke, but certainly didn't want him scoring a winner against us!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Well Dubravaka ok (I did too, for Flekken) and Senesi. But A Cunha Matata??
Played Garnacho and Solanke over him. Annoying thing isn't missing out on his points but every man and his dog will have him for the double now.

Senesi with 8 while playing Neto (0) over Dub is a pisstake though.

Rightnr

I am on 35 from 4, with Son being the only let-down.

Need Palmer to deliver tomorrow because the below makes me scared.

Some more news on Toney

A bit more on Ait-Nouri as well.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Having Salah, Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunez is going great so far. :lol:

At least I didn't captain any of the useless feckers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Beauty of a day. Don't care about the Salah blank, as the bigger picture of them with a totally unexpected loss, and the other lot blanking and no cleany is pure :drool: :drool:

Rightnr

A bit of karma for my rival getting lucky by getting the CS from Leno because Kelleher was out.

Annoyingly though, it means I need to figure out my second goalie for the BB34