g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
What about Gallagher as an outside punt? He's in form last few weeks. Might get him in midfield
I've got too many other fires to put out to mess around with midfield. Everyone doubles there except Saka anyway and I'd rather keep him to have in 38.

saik

If you win and score a pen, do you get a goal and assist?
Assist given to Havertz.

Edit: I see Havertz won the penalty. In reference to your question I thought Saka dived and scored the penalty. My bad. Nope you don't get points for both.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've got Saka, but how on earth VAR didn't point out that was a mistake I don't know.
Havertz has rounded the keeper and then tripped himself up off the keeper's leg. The keeper pulled out, and matey was never pulling that ball back anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've got Saka, but how on earth VAR didn't point out that was a mistake I don't know.
Havertz has rounded the keeper and then tripped himself up off the keeper's leg. The keeper pulled out, and matey was never pulling that ball back anyway.
Someone in Nottingham typing a furious tweet right now.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Raya trying to make me lose my CS the absolute moron.

Rightnr

Shame he didn't keep the 1 bonus he was on for early on but 5 points is OK.
I know there's loads of unjustified whining about the bonus points but how is a defender with an assist not go ahead of a midfielder with an assist.

On top of that, he had a great clearance towards the end and that seem to have counted for nothing.

Rightnr

Oh, the CB duo are set for max bonus points. When the CS goes, it's going to hurt.

Rightnr

FFS, I finally thought I caught a big haul from that clown.

Bloody Shite Havertz.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That was an incredible hit from Gabriel. Cruel to be a marginal offside!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of those weird ones where he didn't gain any advantage from it but it still rules out a cracking goal. Gabriel absolutely raging.
Very annoying.

As is Rice scoring late on stealing a point a piece bonus off Saka and Gabs.

However, at least with double Arsenal defence they didn't concede the dreaded late goal.

suheilsworld

Gutted about not having a double arsenal defense but will it be a risk in gw37 against us? Still thinking about binning gusto or maguire for white

Rightnr

Defence absolutely doing the job at the tail end of the season. Complete opposite to pre-GW30

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's not the @Dirty Schwein effect, it's that dastard Wilson being back.
It's like last season again where Wilson will get the major spoils and our guy plays second fiddle.

Rightnr

Need a Burnley goal to wipe the Dubravka and Burn CS.
It's not the @Dirty Schwein effect, it's that dastard Wilson being back.
It's like last season again where Wilson will get the major spoils and our guy plays second fiddle.
That 22 points from Wilson captaincy won me the ML last season but I'm sticking with the guy who's less of a sick note.

saik

Oh wow, thanks Isak. Took a -4 to get your stupid ass in and you do that. FFS. :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Isak having a strange game.

Pen miss, assist and goal.

Had totally missed the assist as not watching, so at least he's on 7 once getting to 60mins.

Rightnr

Whose assist was it going to be off that Isak penalty?