FAO Mods regarding Benisi

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Balloonless said:
It's either ManUtdRed or Wancolos
They have been sharing logons so it could be more than one of the Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

ManUtdRed is obviously at least one of them since he only has two styles 1) being his mongish 12 year old self and b) copying slabber slavishly.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Blame Bury. he noticed Benisi's ip change between places about 10,000 kms apart in the space of a few minutes. Your ip appears below each post to mods/admins.

The forum software comapres ips to see who is sharing what.

We have had a new icon fitted which flashes when ManUtdRed is being a childish Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime. So far we can't get the fecker to stop flashing.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Of course Roy Smithers also copys Slabber's style as well.

So it would be simpler to say that it is some tit from R R or one of Slabber's numerous breakaway forum.

Kofi is also back in the newbie. Assuming we havn't banned him yet.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Wibble said:
Of course Roy Smithers also copys Slabber's style as well.

So it would be simpler to say that it is some tit from R R or one of Slabber's numerous breakaway forum.

Kofi is also back in the newbie. Assuming we havn't banned him yet.
he's still there playing twat

he's a natural

Spoony

The People's President
Dr. Dwayne said:
indeed. sometimes I start running in my dreams and get going so fast I am airborne but it's just above the ground, like my legs liftoff but my torso stays in place...it's way cool..

I had a couple of lucid dreams last night as well. For some reason I asked myself whether I was in a dream or not. . .then turned a light switch on and off. . . the light stayed off, which confirmed I was in a dream state. . .also I looked in a mirror for a reflection and saw nothing. I just went around telling people that I was dreaming and they didn't exist. I enjoyed this.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Spoony said:
I had a couple of lucid dreams last night as well. For some reason I asked myself whether I was in a dream or not. . .then turned a light switch on and off. . . the light stayed off, which confirmed I was in a dream state. . .also I looked in a mirror for a reflection and saw nothing. I just went around telling people that I was dreaming and they didn't exist. I enjoyed this.
that's way cool, Spoony. You are doing it exactly right. The key is to realize that you are dreaming, continue in the dream state and attempt to do anything you want. I have to remember this when hot girls fom work appear in my dreams, but I always forget.:(

Dr. Dwayne

samabachan said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

How does one go about lucid dreaming? I don't dream much anyway - does that make it harder to achieve?
you always dream, but you cannot always remember your dreams. it's a function of when you wake up in relation to the sleep cycles.

lucid dreaming requires you to realize a form of conciousness in your subconcious dreamstate. if you are able to do this you can do things in your dreams. start small with what you try to do and always make sure you are relaxed when you go to sleep.

now I'm wondering if taking melatonin could help with lucid dreaming. I saw you could buy it at the drugstore at the weekend.

Spoony

The People's President
Well, I've heard it's easier to go lucid after some weed. Something to do with the THC in cannabis. A couple of techniques - Keep asking yourself if you're in a dream state or not(in reality). Eventually you'll ask yourself the same question in a dream state as well. The other one - turn your light switch on and off a few times a day. When ever you do this in a dream state, you'll realise that you can't turn a light bulb on and off. It either stays on or off. This will give you an indication you're in a dream-state. The best time to go lucid, is after you wake up during the night and go back to sleep. Apparently the deeper the sleep the harder it is to go lucid/control your dreams.

Plech knows his onions. . . if only he were here, the big sissy.

Dr. Dwayne

Spoony said:
Well, I've heard it's easier to go lucid after some weed. Something to do with the THC in cannabis. A couple of techniques - Keep asking yourself if you're in a dream state or not(in reality). Eventually you'll ask yourself the same question in a dream state as well. The other one - turn your light switch on and off a few times a day. When ever you do this in a dream state, you'll realise that you can't turn a light bulb on and off. It either stays on or off. This will give you an indication you're in a dream-state. The best time to go lucid, is after you wake up during the night and go back to sleep. Apparently the deep the sleep the harder it is to go lucid/control your dreams.

Plech knows his onions. . . if only he were here, the big sissy.
heh, heh, I'm not so sure of that...:nervous:

Dr. Dwayne

erm..ah... that I'm aware of evidence to the contrary, I think...well I can't remember, really.

I have had some rather vivid dreams lately, though, I must try to go lucid.

Dr. Dwayne

Spoony said:
Imagine waking during a nightmare.
That's the one time that lucid dreaming actually worked for me. I was having a recurring nightmare about a scary dude coming to my house, in the dream I always ran out and got my dog and I would wake up in terror as he was walking up to the door I was desperately trying to lock. Then, when I tried lucid dreaming, I looked down and there was a shotgun by the screen door.

No more scary man dream.