FAO Mods

Murt

Wibble said:
I don't need to. I have been very mildly taking the piss out of idiotic WUM's like yourself. In effect pointing and laughing.
If I was being childish I would have either flounced out, whinged that everyone was mean to me, complained that life wasn't fair or whined that people were being mean to my friends.
Perhaps you should threaten to scweem and scweem until you a sick as your next "debating" tactic.
I dont expect you to admit it but you are being childish.
But i wouldnt expect anything better.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Why treat people like adults when they debate like spoilt children?

Stinky face.

UnitedIrishman

Wibble said:

Stinky face.
Well we were debating like adults and discussing it until you came along.

Mickeyredlad

Wibble said:
No. Why would you think that? I simply think that people who want a site where anything goes might be happier going to such a site.
Do you you think that its right to let united fans leave because of liverpool idots plastering 18-5 all over the place(amonst other things).United forum- We can say what we like in defence of our club and if a liverpool fan doesnt like it then let them walk. They dont have to come here if they dont like it.

Murt

Wibble said:

Stinky face.
Why behave like adults if your going to be treated like children.
Banning for not apoligising i tell ya.

then youse blame everyone but yourselves for the problems, real mature.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Of course you were.

Adult debating? Or perhaps repeating the same old childish "you are being mean to my friends" whinges that have appeared in thread after thread and been explained again and again.

I am now going tomsulk and send myself to my room.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Murt said:
Why behave like adults if your going to be treated like children.
Banning for not apoligising i tell ya.

then youse blame everyone but yourselves for the problems, real mature.
Rehash repeatedly attacked a young woman for no reason whatsoever with vile sexual insults. I wouls have banned him outright. Bury kindly gave him a chance to rething his stupidity but he refused.

I though that you wanted us to give more leeway to United fans?

Not thought this one through have you Murt?

How suprising.

Mickeyredlad

I come on here like others to read the latest news/gossip and to have a laugh. Sometime I see things I don’t like for example the pictures that were posted of Old Trafford after the semi (liverpool/chelsea). After reading that thread looking at the pics seeing what they wrote about bestie and Munich i think any true self respecting united fan is going to pissed off.
After looking at threads like that the last thing you need is some scouse prick taking the piss, trying to wind you up and what’s even more frustrating is that when you try and have a pop back in a language that they don’t like you either banned/made to apologise.

Come on this is a football forum.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Mickeyredlad said:
Do you you think that its right to let united fans leave because of liverpool idots plastering 18-5 all over the place(amonst other things).United forum- We can say what we like in defence of our club and if a liverpool fan doesnt like it then let them walk. They dont have to come here if they dont like it.
18-5 is the mildest wind up you could every hear. If you can't cope then I suggest an anger management proram might be in order.

How this attacks "your" club (isn't that FCUoM now anyway?) and how shouting murderers defends your club is beyond me. Perhaps it might make some sense if you were 8 years old and engaged in a playground argument with a Liverpool fan.

Mickeyredlad

Wibble said:
18-5 is the mildest wind up you could every hear. If you can't cope then I suggest an anger management proram might be in order.

How this attacks "your" club (isn't that FCUoM now anyway?) and how shouting murderers defends your club is beyond me. Perhaps it might make some sense if you were 8 years old and engaged in a playground argument with a Liverpool fan.
See my other post.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Murt said:
Back then it was a 100% utd side (with the info and news etc) with a forum which was way more Man Utd than it is today.
Now the united homepage bit is gone, the forum has been diluted down and were moving more and more towards a general football site.

Im not saying what youse are doing is right or wrong, its your decision, just giving my opinion.
I have looked at this site from its beginnings. It was started by a mate of mine at school and he won an award which he should be proud of. I liked to have a look around here and used to like the updates and news etc. I joined the forum when it started and liked the banter and the atmosphere. Im a scouser and think we should feel very grateful that Niall has put together such a great site and I really can't understand what you're complaining about. Do you want Niall to change his forum to cater for you or for united supporters in general. The formula for this site and forum has always worked and yet now simply because of a few posters leaving you think there's something wrong? I wouldn't be surprised if Niall just wrapped up the whole thing instead of bankrolling this constant moan fest. :rolleyes:

Mickeyredlad

Stick said:
I have looked at this site from its beginnings. It was started by a mate of mine at school and he won an award which he should be proud of. I liked to have a look around here and used to like the updates and news etc. I joined the forum when it started and liked the banter and the atmosphere. Im a scouser and think we should feel very grateful that Niall has put together such a great site and I really can't understand what you're complaining about. Do you want Niall to change his forum to cater for you or for united supporters in general. The formula for this site and forum has always worked and yet now simply because of a few posters leaving you think there's something wrong? I wouldn't be surprised if Niall just wrapped up the whole thing instead of bankrolling this constant moan fest. :rolleyes:
I could help him bankroll this place, but then some of my rules would have to be enforced. I doubt it would happen.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Murt said:
Sticks and stones hurt, words dont.

Maybe that's the attitude to take with the wind ups posted by the scousers?

Gillespie

Pitying all you northerners doomed to a life of cu
Marching said:
Maybe that's the attitude to take with the wind ups posted by the scousers?
Exactly.The problem with so-called 'wind ups' is defining them.Some posters on here are so devoid of any objectivity that any opinion which deviates from their own is immediately responded to with screams of 'wind up'.

This forum is about debates ie allowing the clash of different opinions and the passion/abuse that generates.That's why it's a vibrant forum.

I would only ban someone if they persisted in rude,offensive or tasteless comments.

Many of you try to wind me up and regularly at that.....I couldn't give a toss preferring to ignore the idiots and giving as good as I get to the others.

Some of you might be better off in seeing the wisdom of that.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Mickeyredlad said:
I could help him bankroll this place, but then some of my rules would have to be enforced. I doubt it would happen.
So you have conditions and its not a donation yes?

topper

Clown
Mickeyredlad said:
I will keep coming here in the hope it gets better, ive been coming here too long to just stop! I deleted the caf from my favs yesterday but ended up coming back through google. I cant win..

I like your staying power :D yesterday to today Jeez ;)

zing

Zingle balls
Mickeyredlad said:
I will keep coming here in the hope it gets better, ive been coming here too long to just stop! I deleted the caf from my favs yesterday but ended up coming back through google. I cant win..
You had to come back through google? As in you couldn't remember the url 'www.redcafe.net' after perusing the site for 5 years?

Excellent.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Stick said:
Murt never needs a reason to complain. It is his life blood. Always has been.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
The Hairdryer said:
Behind Fred’s madness, there's usually an underlying point, a few home truths that people don't want to face up to and I believe he's got a point here too.

Firstly I just like to point out that there are some very decents posters here from other Clubs, but for every one, there's at least three that are utter cnuts and nothing more than trouble makers.

The other month there was a scouser promoted with 10 posts called RealRed. I've seen decent United fans rot in the cesspool that is the Newbie forum for 18 months such as fatboy, whose posts have been nothing but sensible since he's been promoted.

This realred idiot has proved to be nothing but a wum since his promotion, even though he seldom posts. It's bad judgement on the moderator’s behalf and something that should not be allowed to happen.

When I was a newbie Stamford Bridge got promoted before me and after I questioned it, and got the usual "if you don't like it, post elsewhere" bollocks from a mod whose name I shant mention, I got an apologetic PM from another moderator saying "We know he's a tosser, but at least we know he's a Chelsea supporter" or something close to those words.

I think even the most optimistic of posters would find it hard to deny the fact that his message board hasn't gone to the dogs over the last few months. IMHO the supporters of opposition clubs here have player their part. The Heysel banning which played a part in kicking starting the currents problems were due to Scousers complaining, even though the mods will deny it.

When people like Big Andy, Shane Bluck and Groundside get banned for weeks on end, whilst Muppets like Redsforever, Mourinho, njred, Stamford Bridge, Gillespie and others get to run around posting nothing but inane, wummy shit you know there's something wrong.

When cnuts like Namliam can demand the bannings of three United fans in the one thread you know something’s wrong.

When United supporters can no longer partake in "banter" that you would find on any other message board, pub or terrace across the country, you know something’s wrong.

Please sort it.
Well said Fred

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Gillespie always knows exactly how far to push it, without getting himself reprimanded.

He's easily riled though, and often goes completely spastic as a result

D-Day

The Hairdryer said:
Behind Fred’s madness, there's usually an underlying point, a few home truths that people don't want to face up to and I believe he's got a point here too.

Firstly I just like to point out that there are some very decents posters here from other Clubs, but for every one, there's at least three that are utter cnuts and nothing more than trouble makers.

The other month there was a scouser promoted with 10 posts called RealRed. I've seen decent United fans rot in the cesspool that is the Newbie forum for 18 months such as fatboy, whose posts have been nothing but sensible since he's been promoted.

This realred idiot has proved to be nothing but a wum since his promotion, even though he seldom posts. It's bad judgement on the moderator’s behalf and something that should not be allowed to happen.

When I was a newbie Stamford Bridge got promoted before me and after I questioned it, and got the usual "if you don't like it, post elsewhere" bollocks from a mod whose name I shant mention, I got an apologetic PM from another moderator saying "We know he's a tosser, but at least we know he's a Chelsea supporter" or something close to those words.

I think even the most optimistic of posters would find it hard to deny the fact that his message board hasn't gone to the dogs over the last few months. IMHO the supporters of opposition clubs here have player their part. The Heysel banning which played a part in kicking starting the currents problems were due to Scousers complaining, even though the mods will deny it.

When people like Big Andy, Shane Bluck and Groundside get banned for weeks on end, whilst Muppets like Redsforever, Mourinho, njred, Stamford Bridge, Gillespie and others get to run around posting nothing but inane, wummy shit you know there's something wrong.

When cnuts like Namliam can demand the bannings of three United fans in the one thread you know something’s wrong.

When United supporters can no longer partake in "banter" that you would find on any other message board, pub or terrace across the country, you know something’s wrong.

Please sort it.

Since i've bothered to read this thread thoroughly from the beginning, your opinions echo my thoughts spot on..

the cafe isn't even the same as 7 months ago when i entered as a newbie.. the rising against the scousers has gone up and everything seems to be boiling over.. everybody has shorter tempers and threads ends up in a slanging match ever so often.. no more harmless poking and taking the piss.. posters posting all over the place against some others who differ in opinions.. ends up in slanging matches in every thread where opposing posters just happened to or intentionally post there..

i feel that mods have to be careful not to project an impression that they are indeed tolerant of certain opposition posters who have been here for quite long.. also not to use their powers against any poster who happen to differ in opinion to a mod or a regular.. i can and will reply to nasty comments with the same.. regardless of his identity and whoever he's close to

However, intentional provocation should not be tolerated and deserve some response.. mayb mods can start to calm posters down in particular threads where known enemies are posting against each other..

now posters are members of the other site as well and constantly mention things happening there.. mods seems like putting out fires after fires now.. you are fire-fighting everyday.. it's getting to be a torture seeing posters fire at each other..

i'm uninteresting but the contents in the cafe has dropped quite a bit in standards recently that i feel its a bit like me..

just my thoughts.. hope i won't get hammered for that

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
D-Day said:
Just my thoughts.. hope i won't get hammered for that
You bloody will....coming on here and talking sense like that. Whatever next.

Davo

D-Day said:
Since i've bothered to read this thread thoroughly from the beginning, your opinions echo my thoughts spot on..

the cafe isn't even the same as 7 months ago when i entered as a newbie.. the rising against the scousers has gone up and everything seems to be boiling over.. everybody has shorter tempers and threads ends up in a slanging match ever so often.. no more harmless poking and taking the piss.. posters posting all over the place against some others who differ in opinions.. ends up in slanging matches in every thread where opposing posters just happened to or intentionally post there..
It started to change after we won the European Cup for a 5th time

Many of your lot realised it was all over, and turned to Heysel as a response to anything involving us...

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
D-Day said:

i feel that mods have to be careful not to project an impression that they are indeed tolerant of certain opposition posters who have been here for quite long.. also not to use their powers against any poster who happen to differ in opinion to a mod or a regular.. i can and will reply to nasty comments with the same.. regardless of his identity and whoever he's close to

However, intentional provocation should not be tolerated and deserve some response.. mayb mods can start to calm posters down in particular threads where known enemies are posting against each other..

now posters are members of the other site as well and constantly mention things happening there.. mods seems like putting out fires after fires now.. you are fire-fighting everyday.. it's getting to be a torture seeing posters fire at each other..

i'm uninteresting but the contents in the cafe has dropped quite a bit in standards recently that i feel its a bit like me..

Don't put yourself down mate, you talk a lot of sense...

topper

Clown
D-Day said:

You may be right you may be wrong but apart from the occasional moan :D the air smells a lot fresher in the Cafe especially in the General Forum

all we need now IMO are for the ladies to come back

D-Day

Davo said:
It started to change after we won the European Cup for a 5th time

Many of your lot realised it was all over, and turned to Heysel as a response to anything involving us...
Thanks for your reply.. i'm hoping that it's representative of most of the non-United members..

Actually a lot of slanging matches is started by a very simply put "18-5"... ya ya.. it's a fact.. but it's also not as if all of the trophies are recent.. personally i get a bit mad(not sure why, tried to control but simply couldn't) as well when i see 18-5 pasted all over any particular thread.. it does get on the nerves of the United supporters here..

it's bound to draw a response simply because it is a forum mainly for United supporters.. the probability and possibility is for anyone with the smallest insect brain to guess... our sheer numbers in comparison to non-United supporters is a slanging war ready to burst out at any given time... normally within the hour.. it's easily possible for non-United supporters to miss out as there are lesser of you guys and therefore may miss out any provocation or nasty comments..

it's time to be more tolerant else everything is going to go downhill with all the brakes gone.. empires collapse overnight.. Internet Forums?